TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #2266
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    The trends? What do you mean?
    They seem to parrot what everyone seems to be thinking right now. I've seen nothing that's too original.

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #2267
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      1) shado said nothing about being on the same team
      2) given that dadcop had nothing to say about shado's post except what he said here, and he did quote it and dedicate a post to it, it reads as a conscious attempt to display a town POV. the keyword being conscious, meaning it didn't come about naturally.
      While this is a fair point, Shado was trying to get dadcop2 to talk to him and did use the word team.

      What do you think of dadcop's other post with this one though? I had been getting a sense of new town from most of them.

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      This is as much as I can do atm, the responsibility of reading me correctly falls on yall
      fucking eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

      that's the worst way to leave if you actually are town. Actually it's just the worst way to leave period.

      You wanna vote people for one fucking post where here's the one that's telling me to vote you.
      ​

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #2268
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        1) shado said nothing about being on the same team
        2) given that dadcop had nothing to say about shado's post except what he said here, and he did quote it and dedicate a post to it, it reads as a conscious attempt to display a town POV. the keyword being conscious, meaning it didn't come about naturally.
        I read that as snark. His response doesn't have to read like he thought he was on same team as shado. It reads: why should I listen to you, you could be a wolf. At least that's how I interpreted it. Tbh it just feels like your going after the target of opportunity atm, I mean that's fine but do you have scumreads on anyone else?
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #2269
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          This is as much as I can do atm, the responsibility of reading me correctly falls on yall
          Your really peacing out at eod???
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #2270
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            You're*
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #2271
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              dAnce? I don't really think he'd leave..





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #2272
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                I'll be here I haven't even placed my vote I just can't do actual work bc I'm on my phone and at a social gathering

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #2273
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD


                  VOTE COUNT
                  danceflashrevo -> storn42
                  MixMasterLar -> FreezinIce
                  storn42 -> danceflashrevo
                  MixMasterLar -> Unvote
                  MixMasterLar -> ShadoWolfe
                  FreezinIce -> dadcop2
                  FreezinIce -> dAnceguy117
                  ShadoWolfe -> dadcop2
                  dadcop2 -> ShadoWolfe

                  ---


                  ShadoWolfe
                  X.X
                  storn42
                  X
                  danceflashrevo
                  X
                  dadcop2
                  X
                  dAnceguy117
                  X


                  ---

                  Not Voting:

                  Hakulyte
                  dAnceguy117

                  ---

                  Day 0 Final Votecount

                  Day 1 Final Votecount
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • dadcop2
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2016
                    • 229

                    #2274
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                    Well I don't really know what to say right now. Storns been shitty all day. I've seen him in and out so many times. His coming back at me is pretty WIFOMy. Dadcop's reads to me like he wants to fit the trends. I have no reason to move my vote.
                    didn't know shado scumread was a trend

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #2275
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      As town, it'd be stupid and he isn't stupid. As wolf, it's a desperate gambit that will get him lynched.
                      Goddamn I need that VC





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #2276
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        Ninja'd by the VC.
                        Thanks!





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #2277
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          Get off shado and onto dad or dance
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #2278
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            I'll be here I haven't even placed my vote I just can't do actual work bc I'm on my phone and at a social gathering
                            Ok well then forget the sources and the post. You've at least kept half an eye on the game up til now, even assuming that you really didn't pay attention d1.

                            Just freeform some thoughts on people within the next 10 minutes please. Show us you ain't just stuck on dadcop for stupid reasons and you weren't trying to skate by all game.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #2279
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              If dAnce doesn't come back, I'm voting him.
                              That exit is straight bullshit.





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #2280
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                And dfr I don't think we can afford to take a chance with storn today, my read yesterday was confused town or strong scum and I'm leaning more on the side of confused town atm
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...