TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #2281
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    dadcop is literally on me because he doesn't like me and thinks I'm pretentious, and because I voted him.





    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #2282
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      And dfr I don't think we can afford to take a chance with storn today, my read yesterday was confused town or strong scum and I'm leaning more on the side of confused town atm
      Do you think dAnce and dadcop are sure wolves? It's a chance either way, but I understand your hesitance. Let me evaluate who I think is the wolfiest between dance and dad

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #2283
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        To a much lower degree I feel the same about dad, signs of being scum but with a high probability of being just potato town. The chance of being scum is higher with dad but the potential for missing is still there
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #2284
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          The potential for missing is always there though.

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #2285
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            Like, if I wasn't sure about storn, I wouldn't be keeping on him like this. Storn > Dad > Danceguy aorn for me

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #2286
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              But storns gonna end up not a lynch so I'm going to end up switching to dad more than likely

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #2287
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                I don't think town dAnce would leave like that though. He didn't mention any other commitments and basically made it seem like he was ragequitting..
                Like I said, if he doesn't come back then I'm voting him, consequences be damned





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #2288
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  That's fair enough, however he did say that he was at a party and that's a kinda commitment. I don't think that's how he ragequits. Knowing him I don't think I've actually seen him ragequit.

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #2289
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                    dadcop is literally on me because he doesn't like me and thinks I'm pretentious, and because I voted him.
                    Yeah and that sucks but we don't know his personality and from what i saw last game shows he's really in your face and does derp stuff all the time. That's why you kill people like that early cause here we are at mylo and he's the easy out. But the potential for mislynch is starting at me whenever I think about going on him when we need to take out potential deep wolves like dance right about now
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #2290
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                      That's fair enough, however he did say that he was at a party and that's a kinda commitment. I don't think that's how he ragequits. Knowing him I don't think I've actually seen him ragequit.
                      There's such a thing as a bathroom for EoD. Been there, done that.





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #2291
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        Starring*
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #2292
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          Yeah and that sucks but we don't know his personality and from what i saw last game shows he's really in your face and does derp stuff all the time. That's why you kill people like that early cause here we are at mylo and he's the easy out. But the potential for mislynch is starting at me whenever I think about going on him when we need to take out potential deep wolves like dance right about now
                          Deep wolf means that he looks like he's town and has been hiding pretty well all game. That's also a big risk at MYLO.





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #2293
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            @Freezin I don't understand your who to be sure on logic. ANYTHING is a big risk here because it literally DECIDES THE GAME.

                            @shadow lmao i see. one time yoshl was in a ltwg session with us while he was at a party. it was pretty funny.

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #2294
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              Also MML conspicuously disappeared with his vote still on me.

                              This is some seriously scummy shenanigans





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • ShadoWolfe
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 171

                                #2295
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                DFR place a vote.





                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                                Comment

                                Working...