TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #2491
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    Why would I argue when what he's saying fits with what I've been trying to do?

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #2492
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by dadcop2
      i answered them in the order as i read them. "feeling" doesn't matter here. i'll get back to you on this after i take a shower brb
      Do you fucking read backwards? How dod you miss the two that came first and was headlined by a big ass font?

      "Feel" here is a sarcastic quip that means you're not answering my questions and are cherry picking them.

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Why would I argue when what he's saying fits with what I've been trying to do?
      Because it looks really, really bad that you did it in the first place and it looks like you're just kind of giving up.
      ​

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #2493
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        Haku even a town would want to argue that holy shit
        ​

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #2494
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Haku even a town would want to argue that holy shit
          Well, better get that hammer and insta me right here because I really wanted to investigate him while protecting myself knowing I suck at doing solid argumentation.

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #2495
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            What are you even doing right now?
            ​

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #2496
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              If you're town you're giving up in the most passive-agressive way I have ever seen

              If you're wolf then you're trying to be read the same way I read Storn (too wolf to be wolf)

              So yeah basically you're being the worst right now
              ​

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #2497
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                I'm being confused about why there's no reevaluation going on.

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #2498
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I'm being confused about why there's no reevaluation going on.
                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Yup, that's the idea.

                  Does that change anything?
                  What do you want me to reevaluate right now?

                  No seriously

                  Fucking come at me and ask me specific questions if you want

                  Let's do this
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • ShadoWolfe
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 171

                    #2499
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I was reacting testing you and trying to help you read me at same time. Honestly, you're making this more confusing than it should be.
                    I will always have some doubts about your alignment, but you look a lot better than the rest. I just couldn't think of a better way to use content and help you read me.
                    Okayy, you say you were trying to do both, but your progression reads a lot more like:

                    -->You post reasoning why you think I'm a wolf -
                    --> I do a short response on phone and call you out for reaching
                    --> You reread your push and realize it wouldn't stick
                    --> You try to backpedal by explaining your push as "I just wanted to give you an idea of how I've been seeing things." "I wanted to show you that I tried to do something." (#2390)
                    --> You admit "Rereading myself made me realize how they're not really as incriminating as I thought it would be." (#2427)
                    -->I respond by picking apart your points and ask you to respond
                    -->You realize I'm onto you and try to get out of it by claiming you knew your points were garbage and were just doing it for a reaction test. (#2444)

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    What's wrong with having 5 different reasons for one action?
                    Nothing, except for the progression of your reasoning changing as shown above.

                    Also, you say it was all five, but these two contradict each other:
                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Rereading myself made me realize how they're not really as incriminating as I thought it would be.
                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I knew I posted garbage in the first place





                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #2500
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      What do you want me to reevaluate right now?

                      No seriously

                      Fucking come at me and ask me specific questions if you want

                      Let's do this
                      I don't care about you, you're my strongest town and ShadoWolfe is basically Town #2.

                      This situation is retarded for me, I don't even have words to describe how tilted I am.

                      What I'm getting at is that this felt like an option for me.

                      Apparently, it's super bad, but I still took it.

                      Now what?

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #2501
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        Haku

                        It really looks like you confessed to acting scummy, and are giving no real reason why as town that you would do that.

                        Not even talking about what Shado is tearing apart right now, just your response to me (in addition to all that shit Shado is tearing apart right now)
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #2502
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by dadcop2
                          if you were to say i put in little effort i'd be fine with that. but you said i've put no effort in, which you know is a lie. remaining 2 wolves imo are you and dfr. dfr is on the table until he explains his last reads list, and you're on because i don't like your interactions with haku and i'm taking his side on that. you're really nitpicking his posts in a way i think is unnecessary. yeah, he gave you 5 reasons why he pushed you. are all 5 of them mutually exclusive? no
                          Lol. Okay, you've put in little effort. Can you answer my question about why you haven't been visibly scumhunting or trying to solve the game now?

                          Your new reason for thinking I'm scum is that you don't like my interactions with Haku and are taking his side on that. His side is that he thinks I'm town. ???

                          Nitpicking isn't unnecessary here. Contradictions are how you find wolves. "Lynch all liars" is the only tried and true method of solving this shit, no matter how convoluted it becomes.
                          Those five are not all mutually exclusive, but two of them are, and the progression on his reasoning was really weird. Pushing him for that is not something you should be scumreading me for.





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #2503
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                            Also, you say it was all five, but these two contradict each other:
                            I'm "pushed" you about you not being scum while taking a stance as if you were scum.
                            Contradictions aren't really a surprise here.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #2504
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Haku

                              It really looks like you confessed to acting scummy, and are giving no real reason why as town that you would do that.
                              Meta is the only reason and I'm pretty sure it's not the reason you're looking for.

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #2505
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I'm "pushed" you about you not being scum while taking a stance as if you were scum.
                                Contradictions aren't really a surprise here.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...