TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #2386
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    DFR what do you like about Shado right now?
    ​

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #2387
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      Will address Haku quote by quote when I get home because he wrote a lot of ??? and I don't have much time.

      I say ??? because his post about tone is basically saying he didn't like that AA posted in a pro-town way, his dAnce point is invalidated because lost wolvds, and his point about AA calling out his backwards logic is ??? because it was backwards logic and I'm pretty sure several people noted that at the time. Will go back and see how else called him out on it.
      Basically Haku, you're reaching and seem really confident in reaching, which isn't making you look any townier from my perspective because of how hesitant your pushes usually are.
      More detail on those when I get home. Also could you address my question from when you *had to go* yesterday when you get a chance? Thanks..





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #2388
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        DFR what do you like about Shado right now?
        It's less shado and aa. I have a pretty good track record of reading aa recently. And shado just hasn't overturned my aa read.

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #2389
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by danceflashrevo
          It's less shado and aa. I have a pretty good track record of reading aa recently. And shado just hasn't overturned my aa read.
          Ok

          And what all has gone into your outstanding track recording of reading AA then? How do you do it?


          Just saying "he's town because I've been right about AA a bunch" isn't gonna cut it.
          ​

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #2390
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
            Haku, you're reaching and seem really confident in reaching, which isn't making you look any townier from my perspective because of how hesitant your pushes usually are.
            Look, I haven't even told you how laughably bad dadcop2/DFR looks next to your slot.
            I just wanted to give you an idea of how I've been seeing things.
            I wanted to show you that I tried to do something.
            If it's bad, just tell me why.

            AA has been frustrating to properly read for me all game and I just wanted to see how you approach all of this.

            I'm just happy that I can actually sit down and have a chance to discuss this phase after how poorly present I was in D1.
            In sign ups, I actually volunteered to be a replacement because I wasn't certain that I'd be able to be here the entire game.
            I assumed I would have died like D0 for being a meme with puzzles, but I ended up caring. Basically, life is starting to get in my way, but I'm trying to find time anyway.

            I have time now. Going to find your post.

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #2391
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Ok

              And what all has gone into your outstanding track recording of reading AA then? How do you do it?


              Just saying "he's town because I've been right about AA a bunch" isn't gonna cut it.
              I'm not sure, he tends to be very taunty as a wolf. I haven't seen any of that this game. He's probed people a good bit. I was hesitant to townread him d0 but I kinda excused that because he was in another game at the time.

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #2392
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                Do you see how this could be interpreted as a signal to kill AA? I mean, it obviously wasn't picked up on because I'm still here but I'm curious why you chose to pick a specific strong town instead of speaking generally.
                I was talking with AA and that's the shortest and fastest thing to type that came in mind.

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #2393
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  it's really hard to put into words

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #2394
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                    it's really hard to put into words
                    You can always do it wrong and get corrected by someone else after.

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #2395
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                      it's really hard to put into words
                      I see that
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #2396
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        Basically DFR you're saying that we have two wolves and you're basically cool with any lynches as long as they ain't you or Shado, but mostly want dadcop2 gone next.

                        aight.
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #2397
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          in order of town to scum i'd say
                          me, shado, haku, mml, dad.

                          Reevaluating haku it's really hard for me to say he's scum so I'd say between you and dad. But mostly dad. Dad left for cigarettes and never came back.

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #2398
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                            Dad left for cigarettes and never came back.
                            Is this a macabre double entendre joke about dads abandoning their family?
                            Lmao





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #2399
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              @DFR What's your reasoning on scumreading MML?





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #2400
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                                Is this a macabre double entendre joke about dads abandoning their family?
                                Lmao
                                it was mostly a joke, i'm too tired to understand all those adjectives. he felt extremely piggybackish if that makes any sense and there's a big lack of content.

                                @second quote that i'm too tired to copy pasta.

                                At this point it's really just PoE.

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...