TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dadcop2
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2016
    • 229

    #2131
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    Reread OP, they're not all dead.



    Reread what you quoted, I didn't bring myself into it at all. You can assume whatever you want about me, just be willing to share your thoughts and reasoning, especially when prompted. That's how games get solved.


    P. S. It's interesting that you quoted those two sections to huff and puff about them, but neatly ignored my point that we're too late in the game for you to honestly think DFR hasn't said/done anything alignment indicative.
    reread op, they are all dead. if you're calling ic blue then sure, but ic isn't blue in the op

    i really haven't been paying attention to dfr tbh. if you want to try to convince me one way or the other, go ahead

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #2132
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      @dadcop I know IC is colored green in OP, but the role is still blue.
      Blue just means PR, and a PR is a role that isn't vanilla.
      http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Power_Role

      I think it's colored that way in OP to differentiate PRs with night actions, but IC is still a PR, and therefore blue.

      Either way, though, if you knew what I meant then what was your intended purpose in initially saying there were no blues?





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #2133
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        [twgv]DFR[twgv] should be the next target.

        and lets get back on track to hunting woofs and not to whether or not IC is a blue roll.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #2134
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          DFR should be the next target.

          and lets get back on track to hunting woofs and not to whether or not IC is a blue roll.


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #2135
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by storn42
            DFR should be the next target.

            and lets get back on track to hunting woofs and not to whether or not IC is a blue roll.
            I agree that point is irrelevant but why dfr?
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #2136
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by storn42
              DFR should be the next target.
              oh

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #2137
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                i'm at a party so i'll be inactive until late tonight.

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #2138
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  I agree that point is irrelevant but why dfr?
                  I got a good (or should I say bad) feeling about dfr and I posted my thoughts about it earlier in thread.


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #2139
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Short answer is raeko wasn't directing lynches and had almost no presence in the thread. AA was scum hunting all the time which made him more dangerous in my opinion. So I thought he was the clear kill not raeko even if they both had the same overall town rating
                    That logic only works if AA was making the right pushes.

                    Now granted I'm not saying I fared better (Oh shit Choof was actually VT) but Town's been wrong so far to the point that I kinda quasi-called AA out on it earlier when he mentioned his pushes ("I won't hold it against you if you don't brag about it"). Meanwhile Raeko is not only in a healthy slot but is inactive and has a habit of going under the radar, chances of anyone actually starting to read her scum or her mislynching enough times for people to get pissed basically do not exist.

                    I get that maybe the more people who scumread AA might make that a sweeter deal for wolves but I'm very doubtful that if one of them thought Charu was a decent target that they'd go for AA next, especially after AA living saw me calling him out on it right off the bat.

                    Although with the setup we have it's likely there was one wolf who entered his name and two that are just too new here to understand what they're doing, but I think that actually makes your plan worse if true.

                    This is, of course, assuming you're telling the truth and not trying to backpeddle.

                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe

                    Like literally I can't tell if it's a dumbtell or not, because it looks like you're so focused on telling him his plan was "useless" that you don't realize you're contradicting yourself. You say, "Raeko's slot was about as confirmed as AA's was. With Raeko not being as near active as AA was and everyone already reading that slot pure (aside from me) I doubt you did anything close to saving AA". Implying that AA should've been the nightkill[1] because their slots were as clear as each other but he was more active. Then, you follow up with: "It's fucking retarded because wolves likely didn't pass AA up for that. Assuming AA was town and already lived to be scumread, why the FUCK kill him when you have Raeko?". This second part is basically admitting that the reason AA (and me, since we're reaching the present) lived is partially because we "lived to be scumread",[2] hence the kill on Raeko that you're talking about.
                    1-The implication is that Raeko would just continuously live forever under the radar and AA was making mislynches. Refer to my answer to Freezin above.

                    2-This doesn't contradict anything assuming you read point 1.


                    Originally posted by storn42
                    DFR should be the next target.

                    and lets get back on track to hunting woofs and not to whether or not IC is a blue roll.
                    You're going to have to explain that to me

                    Originally posted by storn42
                    I got a good (or should I say bad) feeling about dfr and I posted my thoughts about it earlier in thread.
                    You're going to have to quote that for me.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #2140
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      I feel that I may not be giving Shado a fair shake because he's in AA's slot and I was pretty sure AA gave me his scumtell.

                      Add to this that I constantly, constantly misread Shado and we probably get into a fight in every TWG game we've played in aside from Boats and even I think maybe I'm reading him wrong.

                      But you know, of course you think I'm scum for pushing on AA: he's your slot. I find it fitting that the rest of my game looks town to you until your slot comes into it then I'm scum. Even AA would not agree with that (didn't actually, he had me as town. awfully nice of him)
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #2141
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        Also can we not look over this nonsense

                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        I wanna see how people respond to this before I give my thoughts on it.
                        Why does Shado want to see if most of town is ok with this or not before he gives his thoughts (He actually ends up taking the opposite side of his current scumread. How thoughtful of him)


                        Also the progression is awesome:

                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        I wanna see how people respond to this before I give my thoughts on it.
                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe

                        By signing up to this game, though, you did make a commitment to help your team win. If town, that does usually mean sharing your thoughts and providing your reasoning for em.


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        how people respond to this before I give my thoughts.
                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        that does usually mean sharing your thoughts and providing your reasoning for em.


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        I rather not
                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe

                        But You totally should

                        mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #2142
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          No one is here.


                          unvote for now. I don't know which way I want to take this until I see some more interactions.
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #2143
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD


                            VOTE COUNT
                            danceflashrevo -> storn42
                            MixMasterLar -> FreezinIce
                            storn42 -> danceflashrevo
                            MixMasterLar -> Unvote

                            ---


                            storn42
                            X
                            danceflashrevo
                            X


                            ---

                            Unvote:

                            MixMasterLar


                            Not Voting:

                            Hakulyte
                            ShadoWolfe
                            dAnceguy117
                            dadcop2
                            FreezinIce

                            ---

                            Day 0 Final Votecount

                            Day 1 Final Votecount
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #2144
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              Meh MML all the stuff you said was with the benefits of hindsight. I'm just so apathetic about everything u said cause even if I prove it wrong you'll dredge up some other stuff to throw around. It's like playing wackamole. Even if I prove you wrong decisively what then. You'll be wrong sure but being wrong /= being scum.

                              I said my bit already (most of which you conviently ignored), and I got nothing left to say on that subject. If you think what I did makes me scum (somehow) then come at me. Then hold the L if you somehow manage to convince a majority of town to kill me (something I don't think your capable of but you never know).
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #2145
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                What did I ignore? Pretty sure if you read all my responses it should cover just about everything.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...