TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #2101
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    I wanna see how people respond to this before I give my thoughts on it.

    Wasn't expected a response like this from you

    Regardless of who said it, it's still disgusting
    ​

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #2102
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar

      Why should I believe this instead of believing that wolves find out AA was red and you're trying to backpeddle convincingly
      Because I was on the record as saying he was town before I executed this plan? My aggression came from nowhere because AA was going after anyone who questioned him. I was going to get killed in the night in my mind because he had too much gravitas in the game to die any other way.

      I will always prefer being read null or slight scum to being townread by everyone because being townread by most people = you die. I dirtied him up a bit so he would live longer. If we had hit even one scum up till now I might not even have made what I did public and told him to screw off if he asked about it. But we have failed completely so far and I don't think we can afford to labor under false assumptions, so I came clean
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #2103
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        Hey I'll read the op if you do.

        After night one, they can kill each other.

        So....yeah.
        Alright, it does say "on night 1" so you're right.

        I don't know if I buy it though. I think at best it was an illconcieved plan that accomplishes making you out to be a hypocrite mostly.
        ​

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #2104
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          In second paragraph, I should be he*
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #2105
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            Nah man the plan was not bad, it worked partly. Your just one paranoid motherfucker
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #2106
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              Because I was on the record as saying he was town before I executed this plan? My aggression came from nowhere because AA was going after anyone who questioned him. I was going to get killed in the night in my mind because he had too much gravitas in the game to die any other way.

              I will always prefer being read null or slight scum to being townread by everyone because being townread by most people = you die. I dirtied him up a bit so he would live longer. If we had hit even one scum up till now I might not even have made what I did public and told him to screw off if he asked about it. But we have failed completely so far and I don't think we can afford to labor under false assumptions, so I came clean
              uh huh.

              Out of no where you say

              That would be a stronger case before I and him got into it.
              ​

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #2107
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                Oops I mean end of the first paragraph. Fuck phone posting and fuck lack of editing
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #2108
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  uh huh.

                  Out of no where you say

                  That would be a stronger case before I and him got into it.
                  You for real. He even called out that it was from nowhere. Read the interaction you turd. Not that I particularly care if you don't belive me. You have the tenancy to screw up anything that falls to a 50/50 chance anyways so dunno what I expected
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #2109
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    You for real. He even called out that it was from nowhere. Read the interaction you turd. Not that I particularly care if you don't belive me. You have the tenancy to screw up anything that falls to a 50/50 chance anyways so dunno what I expected
                    He also called me out on being scummy.

                    If we where going what AA said any given posts as meaning anything I probably wouldn't question you, or actually I would because that's a fucking dumb plan but I wouldn't think it was overtly scummy.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #2110
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      Your push was freaking garbage and AA bonked you on the nose for it. Why do you think I purposefully baited that I would come at him today and refused to give him anything yesterday? What do you think i could bpossibly bring up? The guy was spotless. The only thing he had against him was a zeal to shit on anyone who questioned his townie ness. And you thought he wouldn't die last night? The whole thing was a ruse and I'm convinced even he saw through it near the end.
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #2111
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        Well it beats what we'very been doing. I saw a chance to influence the game in the direction I wanted and I took it because this game is retarded and I wanted better odds so I changed the paradigm. The plan was sound even if the results weren't favorable. And before u call it a shitty move please explain why.
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #2112
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          Normally we would never have the chance to get wolves to kill each other so ask yourself why would you not take advantage of this mechanic to the highest possible degree as a town realistically could without being seen as suspicious beforehand.

                          If you still don't agree with what I did I have no words for you except bury your head back in the sand and wait to die you sheep
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #2113
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            You know I'm going to disagree with him being spotless

                            Choof/Raeko's slot was about as confirmed as AA's was. With Raeko not being as near active as AA was and everyone already reading that slot pure (aside from me) I doubt you did anything close to saving AA
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #2114
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              It's fucking retarded because wolves likely didn't pass AA up for that. Assuming AA was town and already lived to be scumread, why the FUCK kill him when you have Raeko?

                              All you did was create the need to backpeddle the nest day assuming you re telling the truth. Who benefits from? Fucking no one

                              Don't try big dick moves with a small penis, basically
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #2115
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                I ll be at work all night tomorrow so you ll see alot of me then since work is boring.

                                Meanwhile this is the last night to play FF15 til next Tuesday so Im stepping away from this for awhile. My week off has been shit and I ain't ending it reading about how imcompenet Freezin is/thinks I am.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...