TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Crazyjayde
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2007
    • 1169

    #151
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    And what about a DRG/Funny pair? If you had to consider both, which do you think is more probable?

    Also Hans, making other talk is especially why my vote is on you. T-Force, filtering good and bad behaviors is my rule of thumb for this phase but any plan goes. I do want to take things into hand we can have some informed pushes before the last hours.

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1303

      #152
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      Originally posted by Crazyjayde
      And what about a DRG/Funny pair? If you had to consider both, which do you think is more probable?
      I guess they'd both have about the same probability. On an individual level though I see you as more wolfy than either of them
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • drizzleRomanceGirl
        It's okay to be yourself.
        • Oct 2012
        • 2963

        #153
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
        So far my only thought is... Jayde/DRG wolf team distancing early???
        why would i go to the trouble of arguing if Jayde if i was a wolf when he wasn't even my primary suspect?
        hi

        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

        Division 5 2nd place

        Originally posted by hosua
        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
        Originally posted by aperson
        can y'all take a break and kiss
        (the first section of this chapter)

        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #154
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          EBWOP

          arguing with Jayde*
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #155
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Manti is a piece of shit and if he doesn't start talking I'm going to be sorely disappointed in him.

            Like, Bynary's face is still ugly, but Manti's is probably uglier. I wouldn't know, because he's not showing his face around here, though.

            iPatch, Guest, cedo, MANTI, and to a lesser extent, T-Force are all people I absolutely wouldn't mind seeing gone today if their activity is going to remain the same as it has thus far. Bynary is the only player that's had enough activity to write home about for me to consider him as wolfy through his actions. Funny is a maybe, but I think I'll save her for another day, maybe. I like Raeko thus far, which scares me. Jayde and Drizz are cleared for this phase imo, Hans has been pretty alright as well, and I don't agree with Jayde's line of reasoning for voting him; felt like it was obviously a joke post to me.
            tl;dr Hans, drizz, jayde and raeko feel like earnest humans to me.
            Tokzic is a ?, but he needs time to do stuff first.

            dude, cedo, you said you have a hard-on for C9++? You must have the smallest penis in the universe, then, because it sure doesn't seem like you're interested.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #156
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              brb catching up with the thread

              JUST KIDDING GOING OUT see you tomorrow

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #157
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                Manti is a piece of shit and if he doesn't start talking I'm going to be sorely disappointed in him.

                Like, Bynary's face is still ugly, but Manti's is probably uglier. I wouldn't know, because he's not showing his face around here, though.

                iPatch, Guest, cedo, MANTI, and to a lesser extent, T-Force are all people I absolutely wouldn't mind seeing gone today if their activity is going to remain the same as it has thus far. Bynary is the only player that's had enough activity to write home about for me to consider him as wolfy through his actions. Funny is a maybe, but I think I'll save her for another day, maybe. I like Raeko thus far, which scares me. Jayde and Drizz are cleared for this phase imo, Hans has been pretty alright as well, and I don't agree with Jayde's line of reasoning for voting him; felt like it was obviously a joke post to me.
                tl;dr Hans, drizz, jayde and raeko feel like earnest humans to me.
                Tokzic is a ?, but he needs time to do stuff first.

                dude, cedo, you said you have a hard-on for C9++? You must have the smallest penis in the universe, then, because it sure doesn't seem like you're interested.
                Why would you try getting Manti killed now if it's normal for him to watch the thread and say nothing else in the early phases, sunfan?
                I mean he does that as a human and a wolf. Why are you getting on his case?

                I see how Bynary's comments may appear like he is barely flying over the radar, though.

                Hans is actually around now so IDK, but usually when he's town he'd try a bit harder to lead everyone, am I right? I know that it's his first ITT game and everything, but I'm getting a bad vibe from him

                iPatch sounds like an uninterested townie IMO.

                If mellon's a wolf I'll be very sad. then again i kinda deserve it for cviii
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #158
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  its a prod vote, not a HE'S A WOLF vote
                  I want him to say something and this vote lets him know that I'm not happy with how he has performed thus far.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #159
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    fine okay then lol. I just think that the bird jesus shouldn't be someone to go today.

                    ps did anyone else see jayde's response to mellon about a possible drizzle/jayde pairing as a bit off
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • drizzleRomanceGirl
                      It's okay to be yourself.
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 2963

                      #160
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      what's with all the cursing and insults so early in the game?

                      i mean, it seems like you're trying to bait them into talking, but the insults seem a little too overboard IMO
                      hi

                      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                      Division 5 2nd place

                      Originally posted by hosua
                      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                      Originally posted by rushyrulz
                      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      can y'all take a break and kiss
                      (the first section of this chapter)

                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1303

                        #161
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                        what's with all the cursing and insults so early in the game?

                        i mean, it seems like you're trying to bait them into talking, but the insults seem a little too overboard IMO
                        ... we are playing the werewolf game atm ??
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1303

                          #162
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          ps did anyone else see jayde's response to mellon about a possible drizzle/jayde pairing as a bit off
                          yupp. Jayde is the only person who actually seems wolfy ATM
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • drizzleRomanceGirl
                            It's okay to be yourself.
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 2963

                            #163
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                            ... we are playing the werewolf game atm ??
                            yes, but it's still Day 1, and i don't see the need to rile up anyone with insults in the middle of the first day
                            hi

                            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                            Division 5 2nd place

                            Originally posted by hosua
                            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            can y'all take a break and kiss
                            (the first section of this chapter)

                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #164
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              1.
                              Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                              Also Hans, making other talk is especially why my vote is on you.
                              good detective work pulling my name out of a bag of like 6 people

                              2. funny, what did I do last game? I lead the lynches through skype. I said this last game that I largely like to work behind the scenes. I'm a little outside my element since this is my first ITT game. Not using it as an excuse but its pretty hard to force people to do my bidding in a public forum.

                              3. I might give manti the benefit of the doubt today. Dunno. He did the same thing last game so he might actually be busy. It's also only been like 27-28 hours. There's still almost two days left to make a decision so I'm willing to show a bit of patience with him because we know he'll eventually come around.
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1303

                                #165
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                                yes, but it's still Day 1, and i don't see the need to rile up anyone with insults in the middle of the first day
                                well, generating discussion is important, especially on Day 1 when we have nothing to go on except for discussion. Calling someone specific out personally is the easiest way to get them to respond. The swearing/insults are just all part of the flavour of TWG
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...