Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page
cedo knows I love him, so its ok.
Manti needs to be prodded this way in this situation, because it shows that I'm upset with him. How far would posting "Hey Manti, I'd really like you to post more please. Your lack of input has been rather frustrating, even considering the fact that you're normally a quiet player early on. Please make a bigger effort to post more. Do it for me, pretty please!" get me? Probably not very far.
"Insults" are something viewed as part of the game. People get heated in the game, and so insults happen. Its been part of the game, and its not going to change. Its part of who I am; its part of how I play, and if I don't do it, I feel like my play would appear forced.
cedo knows I love him, so its ok.
Manti needs to be prodded this way in this situation, because it shows that I'm upset with him. How far would posting "Hey Manti, I'd really like you to post more please. Your lack of input has been rather frustrating, even considering the fact that you're normally a quiet player early on. Please make a bigger effort to post more. Do it for me, pretty please!" get me? Probably not very far.
"Insults" are something viewed as part of the game. People get heated in the game, and so insults happen. Its been part of the game, and its not going to change. Its part of who I am; its part of how I play, and if I don't do it, I feel like my play would appear forced.



Comment