TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #646
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    like do I need to make a case for why BDN is not the lynch next day phase?

    Tokzic is at least trying, whatever his role is. Afro, do you care at all about winning, or are you just trying to get your point across?

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #647
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      gonna need someone to place the final vote soon.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #648
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        Originally posted by Tokzic
        I must say though, that's a very interesting choice of words, YoshL. What makes you imply that I necessarily have more information than anyone else? I never claimed to be privy to anything special. I received no powers over the course of the game that furthered my knowledge. I said I would be reading the thread in depth and analyzing, which doesn't make use of any information that isn't already out there in public view. If you believe that I do in fact have more info than the average Joe, doesn't that make me suspicious, as wolves are the only roles that inherently have an information advantage?

        If so, why go this route instead of a more overt one to highlight my suspiciousness?


        I'll explain more about that post, but I'd like to hear your responses first.
        no, i was confused, because i couldn't see an overarching reason for guarding you specifically, and i couldn't find sense in your reasoning


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #649
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          why is tokzic quoted in that wtf


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #650
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            okay seriously somebody drop the hammer this isn't funny. I'm seriously considering looking at the people who have decided to just neglect this lynch. Let's go people, we need literally ONE person.

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • Guest15937
              One-handed elite
              • May 2008
              • 1464

              #651
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              Manti
              The renegade has betrayed me.

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #652
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                if manti's a human (he is) i'm pretty sure i know who wolves are

                the problem is i'm also pretty sure it's too late now

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1304

                  #653
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  Yeeeeeeah this whole lynch rubbed me the wrong way. I made a post describing why I found Manti suspicious, and I still believe that he is suspicious, but the straight jump to voting, not letting the day play out at all and people (esp danceguy)'s intense pressure to vote how they want us to vote is super wolfy, way more wolfy than Manti anyway.

                  However Danceguy is still alive so there is no way he is a wolf right :P
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #654
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    understandable considering there were almost no votes placed on anyone other than Manti, which is pretty odd, but did you catch the part where there would be NO LYNCH if there were no insta?

                    this phase absolutely played out as we were 18 hours away from a no-lynch

                    also not seeing how playing aggresively is wolfier than not playing.

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1304

                      #655
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      this phase absolutely played out as we were 18 hours away from a no-lynch
                      Time elapsed, sure, but I wouldn't say that this phase "played out" very well. I just reread the phase and yes other things did happen (a bit of discussion about RSD/Lito, your argument with V, BDN's posts, and a bit of Afrobean-ing) but most of what happened this phase was everyone jumping on Manti. There was little to no discussion of other possible lynch targets, and 18 hours away from a no-lynch is hardly cutting it close. We have tons of time and enough active players that we could have kept this phase going but y'all chose not to
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #656
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        Look at the rate at which things were happening though x_x

                        Do you think 7 votes could have been placed on someone else before the deadline? If so, why didn't you try?

                        W/e let's see the flip

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #657
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          Since we're still talking after insta, I might as well ask you, dance, just so we can all understand that part a bit better.

                          Why would there be a no-lynch if there wasn't an insta-lynch?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #658
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            Originally posted by FoJaR
                            Day phase is four days long, if no player has a majority of the votes by then, a no lynch will occur
                            @Charu

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #659
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              Oooooh, okay.

                              ...Wait...

                              That's ambiguous. It doesn't state an insta needed to happen. I mean, yeah, it's weird to state that when that's a given, but couldn't that mean just what it usually means?

                              Whatever.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #660
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                Wait, that's the first post.

                                Wow, did I misinterpret the entire game when it comes to voting?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...