TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #616
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    Fifth wolf is guest.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #617
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      instalynch is required for a lynch to occur by the way
      this is pretty important. instalynch is at 8 votes, and excluding lito/runescape, there are only 12 players remaining. ~48 hours to go.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #618
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        I think manti should be the lynch here. His only non-mechanic post was soft defending jrodd. I think that's wolfy because, in manti's limited time spent playing, he hasn't said anything about who he thinks is a wolf. Defending a human when you already know the answers takes less effort than faking wolf reads.

        there are 4 people on board to kill manti, and 8 votes are needed to lynch anyone. Obviously, there MUST be a lynch here. This might be the only feasible move, given the level of activity.

        any thoughts? anyone?

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #619
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          was w/ jrodd, and trusted. received no power

          manti
          kbye


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • FoJaR
            The Worst
            • Nov 2005
            • 2816

            #620
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            manti(5): v, ymia, arfo, dance, yoshl
            rsd(1): bdn

            yet to vote: kgz, manti, mellon, charu, lito, rsd, tokzic, guest

            8 votes needed to lynch

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #621
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              this bandwagon is dumb and afrobean is a wolf

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #622
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                just kidding i haven't read the thread at all yet

                i have four days off starting now, i will go back to actually playing twg

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • FoJaR
                  The Worst
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2816

                  #623
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  due to epic levels of not showing up, i am modkilling lito and RSD.

                  lito was human, RSD was a wolf. day may now continue as regularly scheduled.

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1304

                    #624
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    YAY!!!!! thank u based fojar
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • yo man im awesome
                      soleil ardent
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2007
                      • 6514

                      #625
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      this brings the total player count to:

                      12 players total

                      8 humans

                      4 wolves

                      Originally posted by choof
                      you double dad loving dipshit
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #626
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        Thanks for getting that out of the way FoJaR.

                        1st, sorry for not showing up today. Between working, napping to try and get my sleep back in order, and leaving to go to a bank on public transportation only to have the fuckers close 3 minutes before I got there, I was pretty occupied.

                        2nd, I completely fuckin' told you guys about RSD.

                        I could def see Manti as today's lynch, but I understand how people feel about me, my utterly imbecilic play that has contributed greatly to the current sorry state of the game. Since no one else wants to (I really don't either -- reading through this thread is a pain), I'm going to spend some hours with the previous days. I already singled out a bunch of posts from Day 1, so I'm going to try to find meaning in those, then move on to Day 2.

                        If Manti somehow makes an epic comeback and puts me (or anyone else) on the chopping block, that's all fine and dandy. All I ask is that I be able to post my analysis before you lynch whoever you lynch. In fact, there's really nothing for the town to lose, and anyone who drops the hammer before mine or any other analysis gets done (i.e speak now if you are writing a big post) should be treated as a wolf claim, even if the lynchee flips red.
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #627
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          6 votes on Manti

                          assuming the number of votes required for insta gets adjusted after modkills, instalynch is at 7 votes.

                          so 1 away. there's a little bit to sort out before we hit twilight, so hold your horses for a sec. a final vote must absolutely be placed before the phase ends though.

                          Comment

                          • Guest15937
                            One-handed elite
                            • May 2008
                            • 1464

                            #628
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            WHOEVER HAS A LARGER NUMBER CHOOSES BETRAY. WHOEVER HAS A SMALLER NUMBER MUST TRUST.
                            1. V
                            2. jrodd
                            3. dAnceguy
                            4. BDN
                            5. KgZ
                            6. Manti
                            7. mellon
                            8. TPS
                            10. CHARU
                            12. Riot
                            13. lito
                            14. rune
                            15. Gradiant (Afrobean)
                            16. sunfan
                            17. Tokzic
                            18. YMIA
                            19. Guest
                            20. psychoangel
                            We are using this, correct? and is it larger as in bottom > top or larger as in top > bottom?
                            The renegade has betrayed me.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #629
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              Since no one else wants to (I really don't either -- reading through this thread is a pain), I'm going to spend some hours with the previous days. I already singled out a bunch of posts from Day 1, so I'm going to try to find meaning in those, then move on to Day 2.
                              not seeing a ton of purpose in that at the moment honestly, unless someone's gonna push for a lynch targeting someone other than Manti. if Manti gets lynched here, then revealing other wolf reads right now will only help to guide the next wolf kill.

                              Originally posted by Guest15937
                              We are using this, correct? and is it larger as in bottom > top or larger as in top > bottom?
                              hahaha I was just about to ask this

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #630
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                Stop being stupid. Large numbers are larger than smaller numbers. Twenty is larger than four. Numbers. This is how numbers work. You should have learned this in preschool.

                                I mean seriously. Do you know what greater than and less than means? Earlier someone asked if it was like 2>1 or 1>2. Bitch, since when can 1 be greater than 2?

                                Comment

                                Working...