TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #601
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    ****DEAD POST****


    lol afrobean

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #602
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Also, was someone else a replacement? Can we clarify that in an updated player list?
      Riotpolice -> YoshL

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #603
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        Manti

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #604
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          1. hello twg thread i still exist

          2. what the fuck is this game

          3. i betrayed danceguy because i saw his interpretation of manti's rules n1 and realized it was backwards to what was actually going on, so i betrayed him and got a cool secret power that will probably not affect the game in any way whatsoever

          4. no seriously what the fuck is this game

          5. ?????????

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #605
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            i just worked eleven hours i'll be back with more coherent words later

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              nobody fiffers anymore.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 2440

              #606
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              6. Profit Gamble your life savings!!!!

              Well, shit.

              By "not having shit to do" I didn't mean staying up till 6 and then oversleeping and feeling miserable. sorry guys
              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1304

                #607
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                Well IIIIIII just got a new mechanical keyboard (which Tokzic sold to me on a busy shift!) and I also just installed Stepmania. clackalckalckalakalclckalckc
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  nobody fiffers anymore.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2440

                  #608
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  Welp, so much for uni-trust.

                  @Brafolean:
                  The advantage I was going to say was that a uniform strategy gives us more flexibility, and that over the day we could identify possible wolves that we could betray and counter the positive-feedback mechanism inherent in a growing wolf ratio, but that totally depends on us playing well and we're totally screwed if a significant number of us have bad reads.
                  ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                  Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #609
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    tokzic I don't think I had it backward from what was intended. manti mentioned flipping the list so that V (#1) wouldn't betray twilight 2 and then betray again twilight 3

                    oh well really doesn't matter in any way at this point

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #610
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      instalynch is required for a lynch to occur by the way

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #611
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        ...that totally depends on us playing well and we're totally screwed if a significant number of us have bad reads.
                        Yeah, because we can totally count on every player having an excellent read on everyone.

                        I mean, it's not like we've consistently made bad choices at every turn or anything.

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #612
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          this morale booster brought to you by afrobean, toll-free

                          Comment

                          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            nobody fiffers anymore.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2440

                            #613
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            Yeah, so you can look at the first line of that post and see that I'm agreeing with you that it's not viable.

                            Serious question, not singling you out in particular: when did thorough reading and critical thinking become such taboo in TWG? Last time I checked, those two things were the top skills needed to play.

                            This isn't the best game, nor the best situation, and I'm disheartened too, but I also signed up full well knowing what could happen and am trying to contribute play to my win condition so that this game isn't just wasted time on the part of everyone involved.

                            Also, I hate how absolutely nobody else has even apparently thought of going back to previous days and analyze or do anything. Yes, I'm probably being hypocritical as I defaulted on my promised analysis due to circumstances within my control. I don't care. I'm doing it as soon as I can, but I'm just one person. We have information to look at, and multiple viewpoints need to be considered and weighed against each other if humans are to stand a decent chance at winning.

                            I know how shitty this whole thing is but if you're just gonna give up and not put at least some serious effort towards the cause or at least be a cheerleader from your phone in between the family events you're getting bounced between like a pinball then you're just handling this game to the wolves on a silver platter. And at this point, the only reason anyone playing to win would further this kind of behavior is that they are wolves themselves.

                            Keep in mind that it's also possible for wolves to be abusing the meta of "lurkers are bad lynches" to keep themselves in the game too. So, if we can't find a good lynch target today from activity, I think RSD is still a good fallback for his measured silence.
                            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #614
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              Also, I hate how absolutely nobody else has even apparently thought of going back to previous days and analyze or do anything.
                              This isn't accurate. I mentioned a plan to do as such and advocated EVERYONE doing so, but I also neglected to when Day 2 ended up being fucking awful.

                              Anyway, your hypocrisy has flipped my view of you. I'm calling it now, wolves are manti, danceguy, BDN, and some other wildcard.

                              Ok maybe not. Watch it be a team of four lurking shits. Maybe then we can institute a policy of lynching lurkers?

                              Comment

                              • Guest15937
                                One-handed elite
                                • May 2008
                                • 1464

                                #615
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                For the second time Afro, there are five wolves in this game, NOT four.
                                The renegade has betrayed me.

                                Comment

                                Working...