TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #61
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    aite, perfect Kevin, you pass. Answering that question with a solid, respectable answer would've essentially told me that you were a wolf.

    Placing my vote on riot, I feel like he's building an excuse as to why he does anything that would appear suspicious, trying to say "oh, I'm not really interested." He also shitposted a lot during the game that he was a wolf, especially early on.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #62
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      that list is complete shit, Danceguy.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #63
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        I know, he doesn't even list himself. Gosh darn it.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #64
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          tell me that in postgame after the town sheeps me to victoryyyyyyy

          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #65
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            Well Charu, I guess we suck at this game according to dance...
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • Riotpolice
              "Reach For The Stars"
              • Nov 2010
              • 1921

              #66
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              Originally posted by Riotpolice
              Well Charu, I guess we suck at this game according to dance...
              (Honorable Mention)
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

              Originally posted by m0de
              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #67
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                I may be sucking at this game, but at least I have chicken.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Riotpolice
                  "Reach For The Stars"
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 1921

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  At least I have government cheese.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                  Originally posted by m0de
                  im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                  Comment

                  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    nobody fiffers anymore.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    Originally posted by Guest15937
                    Since we're all posting our dilemmas, I betrayed Tokzic (to avoid giving him a power if he happened to be a wolf) and got nothing, so he must have betrayed me back.

                    Since betrayal is mathematically the superior option, though, I'm not exactly sure knowing who trusted/betrayed whom really helps.
                    It gives some remote form of accountability. If something happens with a major power that clearly isn't beneficial to humans, such as the vigi last night, we have a verified pool of possible culprits in the betrayers. Keep in mind that this doesn't mean the betrayers are wolves necessarily. It's more like "if the lynch candidates today come down to trusters and betrayers, we are more likely to hit a wolf if we go with the betrayers." And yes, people are going to lie. If not on this day, then another day. That's where normal wolf-hunting comes in. The dilemmas are just another factor in the equation that needs to be considered.

                    (PEdit: See, you're starting to get it on P3)

                    Plus, betrayal is only "mathematically superior" if at least some humans decide to trust. That's the only way major powers will flow into the game. A betrayal for a betrayal leaves the whole game vanilla - and thus pretty stacked in favor of the wolves. I worked a bit with FoJaR and initially recommended that he run the game with a lower wolf/human ratio than usual, somewhere in between a normal game and a vanilla/mountainous game. However, he changed it back at the last second, and I think I see why. I don't think he wants universal betrayal to be a viable tactic. I think he wants humans to have to take the risk of trusting their partner at some point.

                    So my advice to everyone playing this game:
                    Wolf-hunt as normal. No, scratch that. Put your thinking caps on and wolf-hunt to the extreme! Be active, be skeptical, generate as much content as you can (Lurking and fluffposting should be punished more than normal IMO.) Look critically at things and get reads. Inform your twilight decisions with those reads as much as you can. Of course, if you think somebody is a wolf, you need to 100% betray that person, since it will surely deny them any hope for a power. But if you are confident that someone is human, put your trust in them.

                    Finally, here's a dump of the info so far.

                    Pairing Info So Far (single betrayers in purple, unaccounted in red)
                    BDN/Vendetta (trust, nothing / ???)
                    KgZ/Riotpolice (trust, nothing / ???)
                    Charu/Psychoangel (mutual betrayal)
                    jrodd/TPS (trust, nothing / ???)
                    Gradiant/Manti (trust, nothing / betrayal, claim: Kamikaze)
                    thesunfan/YMIA (trust, nothing / betrayal, claim: Bodyguard)
                    danceguy
                    mellon
                    lito
                    RSD
                    Tokzic
                    Guest


                    Possible Powers:

                    Kamikaze (Major)
                    Vigilante Kill (Major)
                    Roleblock/Jail (Most likely Major?)
                    Masonize/Neighborize (Unknown)
                    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      READS LIST, these are golden I promise



                      totes a human!!!
                      BDN
                      KgZ
                      Manti
                      Riot

                      idk pretty random!!!
                      V
                      raeko
                      lito
                      runescape
                      sunfan
                      Tokzic
                      YMIA
                      Guest

                      def a wolf, easy lynch for victory!!!
                      jrodd
                      psychoangel
                      Gradiant

                      is bad at this game!!!
                      Charu
                      (honorable mention to Riotpolice)
                      looks good to me

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        riotpolice - slight villa lean, pretty much nothing don't care to engage with atm

                        charu - still undecided, asking some questions that feel forced, not the biggest fan. like he's trying really hard to interrogate when hes completely misinterpreting the point of peoples posts. ill colour you in the same colour your name is on the forums

                        manti- weird instinct human lean, pretty meh, the limest of greens

                        BDN- doing work, haven't had a feel for the genuineness of it, but he can stick around for now

                        danceguy- still either way, no lean. do something that makes me lean villa or ill cut u

                        sunfan- meh, closeish to charu

                        im tired

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • Guest15937
                          One-handed elite
                          • May 2008
                          • 1464

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          READS LIST, these are golden I promise



                          totes a human!!!
                          BDN
                          KgZ
                          Manti
                          Riot

                          idk pretty random!!!
                          V
                          raeko
                          lito
                          runescape
                          sunfan
                          Tokzic
                          YMIA
                          Guest

                          def a wolf, easy lynch for victory!!!
                          jrodd
                          psychoangel
                          Gradiant

                          is bad at this game!!!
                          Charu
                          (honorable mention to Riotpolice)
                          Please explain this, I see absolutely no rhyme or reason. Particularly the "100% human" and "100% wolf" people.
                          The renegade has betrayed me.

                          Comment

                          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            nobody fiffers anymore.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2440

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            OKay guys I kinda had a long day and I have to wake at about 5:30 in the morning so I just wanna chill in these few hours I have left. Gonna just give some rough reads I have.

                            Four people stick out to me at this point, in no particular order; Manti (Charu raises a good point @35), Gradiant (by association), KgZ (don't like how he jumped on Charu after that post with no explanation, especially since this is pretty baseline play for the Snivy), and Riot (dodging the dilemma question with defeatist lynch speculation and jokes that are overused at this point. Sorry bud.)

                            Gonna throw my first vote on Manti since he's a major power holder.

                            Pretty interesting start to the game, my fine fellows. I look forward to see how it'll develop. See y'all tomorrow~
                            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                            Comment

                            • Riotpolice
                              "Reach For The Stars"
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1921

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              Alright, I'll start playing. Enough riotshitposting about his cheese and whatnot.

                              I think the key to this game is trust. If everyone betrays, then we have a whole bunch of people with macho power who can't trust each other. However, trust each other, and you earn trust plus you get a minor power, but trusting is the bigger object that you are after. I see trust being the big issue this game, and I am not looking for power according to BDN's post, and neither is KgZ.
                              I am just looking for trust~
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                charu - still undecided, asking some questions that feel forced, not the biggest fan. like he's trying really hard to interrogate when hes completely misinterpreting the point of peoples posts. ill colour you in the same colour your name is on the forums
                                The only person I think I misinterpreted was Dark's post about killing both him and Gradiant (as I thought that's what he meant).

                                Also, questioning is all I can do. I can start asking what people's shoe sizes are if you prefer!

                                Originally posted by Riotpolice
                                Alright, I'll start playing. Enough riotshitposting about his cheese and whatnot.

                                I think the key to this game is trust. If everyone betrays, then we have a whole bunch of people with macho power who can't trust each other. However, trust each other, and you earn trust plus you get a minor power, but trusting is the bigger object that you are after. I see trust being the big issue this game, and I am not looking for power according to BDN's post, and neither is KgZ.
                                I am just looking for trust~
                                That's pretty much TWG in general though (minus the getting power part of course), and why are you speaking on behalf of KgZ?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...