TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #121
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    So you're saying you're A-Okay to go ahead and possibly give whoever is on that list by FoJar a power if you have high suspicions of that person?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #122
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      It's like you don't even read.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #123
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        Oh, I read about your "Oh, but we can change the rules if we find person A suspicous as a collective group."

        I'm saying it on a pure individual basis. What if I find someone suspicious when all of you guys don't find that same person suspicious?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #124
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          As far as this design works, you follow the plan. Like i said the goal here is to maximize powers. It doesn't matter so much if the wolves get 2-3 powers because the humans will be getting 6-7.

          The goal is to drown the wolves in human powers. We're removing the personal basis of the descision making.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #125
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            Yes, Manti's plan isn't perfect, but unless someone finds a true flaw in his plan, I see no problem with following it, and making exceptions where they are needed. The group, with discussion and whatnot, simply is more likely to come about the right consensus rather than one person deciding for themselves. Multiple heads are better than one.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1304

              #126
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              ...except when many of those "multiple heads" are wolves, are they really going to be guiding us in the right direction? Personally, I don't trust any of you. The only person I know 100% I can trust is myself and I know that my decision making will have the human's best interest at heart. I can't say that for anyone else and that's the problem with collective decision making.

              The other main flaw with this plan is that if even one or two people decide they don't want to participate, forget to send their PM, or whatever, it pretty much falls apart.

              I don't like being restricted by these kinds of things and prefer to use my own judgement.
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #127
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                As far as this design works, you follow the plan. Like i said the goal here is to maximize powers. It doesn't matter so much if the wolves get 2-3 powers because the humans will be getting 6-7.

                The goal is to drown the wolves in human powers. We're removing the personal basis of the descision making.
                This made a lot more sense to me, I like the idea of this plan. I'd be down to make this plan work Manti.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #128
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  I don't get why people are complaining that the wolves are going to try and manipulate this plan. THAT'S THEIR JOB! They're going to manipulate people regardless. Any human idea, any human ploy, they're going to try and ruin. Why does it matter so much this time, when they have limited input, and basically have to follow a routine?
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #129
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    Sounds like the smartest way to maximize our powers while simultaneously giving us a potential wolf-power prevention ability.

                    I'll subscribe to that plan. I can't see the wolves manipulating it in a way that leaves us worse off than if we stayed the course of individual decision making.

                    Not a very fun strat though. #okIgetItFojar

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #130
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      #okIgetItFojar is now the code name for this plan.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • yo man im awesome
                        soleil ardent
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2007
                        • 6514

                        #131
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        I'm down with mission #okIgetItFoJar

                        Originally posted by choof
                        you double dad loving dipshit
                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                        Originally posted by smartdude1212
                        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                        Comment

                        • Guest15937
                          One-handed elite
                          • May 2008
                          • 1464

                          #132
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          Seems appropriate to try to manipulate the power, even if I am stuck on the wrong end of the list. I support #okIgetItFoJar (come on, are we really calling it that?)
                          The renegade has betrayed me.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #133
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            Originally posted by Guest15937
                            Seems appropriate to try to manipulate the power, even if I am stuck on the wrong end of the list. I support #okIgetItFoJar (come on, are we really calling it that?)
                            You'll get a chance come next dilemma phase when we flip the order.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #134
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              By the way, Mr. Dark, you haven't answered why you had a statement as if you knew you were going to get a power.

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              I betrayed Gradient. Figured I'd use the power better.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #135
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                By the way, Mr. Dark, you haven't answered why you had a statement as if you knew you were going to get a power.
                                I didn't know. Perhaps I should have continued that sentance with "If I got one".



                                It doesn't really matter though. The only reason you would be pressing that issue is if you thought Gradiant and I were wolves together. Seeing as how there is no OOT talk for any team during twilight your point is moot.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...