TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #91
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    what, RSD isn't even in this game lol
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #92
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      wow, I'm a fucking idiot
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #93
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        riotpolice - slight villa lean, pretty much nothing don't care to engage with atm
        isn't this what a wolf is seeking...?

        that being said riotpolice is where i'm at right now. jokey posts for the sake of appearing active, displaying indifference towards the game as a justification, and sitting in another one of the two trust-trust scenarios that yielded no result in power.

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #94
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          yeah so i worked an eleven hour shift through the 24 hour twilight and entirely missed the phase my bad

          i guess i got a coinflipped prisoner choice and it was betray

          oh well

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #95
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            I think jrodd was saying he wouldn't care to engage with Riotpolice right now.

            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            get yourself out of the mindset where there exist safe assumptions
            kind of fair, but more like I just used that phrase where it didn't apply. in any case, I don't think it matters what the power was. either a wolf killed a human or a human killed a human. I think the former seems more likely.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #96
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              tokzic obvious wolf cuz chose betray. 4th wolf found, I win



              Originally posted by Riotpolice
              I have thought up two scenarios the wolves could be using right now:

              [...]
              Riot, please reread the rules. wolves don't get to pick their partners for each twilight. it's randomized.

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #97
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                OH darn it! I thought it was strange as to why nobody was talking about my theory!! Stupid stupid stupid stupidstupidstupidstupid.....
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  apparenty, xiz has posessed vendetta, because I agree with everything he's said thus far, especially his comment regarding BDN's excuses and his vote for RP.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    So I thought of a way to ruin this game
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Riotpolice
                      "Reach For The Stars"
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 1921

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      Oh really? Don't tell me, wouldn't want to ruin this game anymore than is has been by bean...
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                      Originally posted by m0de
                      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        KgZ




                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        So I thought of a way to ruin this game
                        does it involve you playing ninja gaiden?

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          alright manti, I'll bite, what is it?
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            I think I'm going to run it by fojar before I put it in the thread. It would very much take away the spirit of the game so to speak.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              figured this was a *~Mantiploy~* to gauge reactions, but if you think you've actually found something, then yeah, run it by FoJaR.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • FoJaR
                                The Worst
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2816

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                you can do whatever you want.

                                Comment

                                Working...