TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #76
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    Originally posted by Guest15937
    Please explain this, I see absolutely no rhyme or reason.
    are you asking me to go into detail about each person? sorry, gonna decline.

    Originally posted by Guest15937
    Particularly the "100% human" and "100% wolf" people.
    I may have been exaggerating those percentages

    jrodd's last post kinda reads to me like Hey Everyone I Am Trying In This Game, Trust Me......





    Charu and Riot you accepted what I said about you without me explaining anything. don't make that a self-fulfilling prophecy

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #77
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117

      jrodd's last post kinda reads to me like Hey Everyone I Am Trying In This Game, Trust Me......




      it should read the opposite, im tired it's my last week of co-op term before holidays but ill still find ur wolfy ass haha ownage

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • yo man im awesome
        soleil ardent
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2007
        • 6514

        #78
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        ur wolfy ass

        Originally posted by choof
        you double dad loving dipshit
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #79
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          @Charu: Just noticed that myself, KgZ just posted he isn't ruling me out, so he has voiced his own opinion. I didn't know what to expect coming from KgZ, so I thought I'd write something on him just to see his response. 4/18 isn't a good chance that a wolf could have picked me to be their partner, so I just assumed he was okay with me speaking on his behalf.

          I have thought up two scenarios the wolves could be using right now:

          Trust-Based Scenario

          This scenario basically involves the wolves trying to look innocent by using two to trust(wolf1/wolf2), and two to be both a power role(wolf3/wolf4), and then a "human" looking role.There are an even number of wolves, what's to say one pair decides to be the "betrayers" and the other decides to be the "trusters"? That way one pair could have really good powers (of course this would leave them with just 1 wolf having a really good power and the other powerless), and the other could have "trust" and basically blend in.

          Power-based Scenario

          The flip side of this coin would be that the wolves don't want to play this game trust-based and instead want to play it power-based with a senario like this: betray(wolf1/human)(wolf2(/human) and then two (or even just one wolf) not betray(wolf3/human)(wolf4/human) with real humans.

          It's the same scenario as the one I described above, but it drives suspicion on both players instead of just one and not the other. Think what you want, these are my thoughts on how this game is going to be played out.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #80
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
            2) Report your partner in the thread if you trusted your partner during Twilight and did NOT receive any power; in this way we can narrow down possible betrayers, and thus possible major power holders. Keep in mind that you might still have gotten nothing from a mutual trust, as it's a 50% chance for each.
            Wow, almost didn't see this; I did not receive a present from santa fojar in terms of a power.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #81
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              ok, so either rp or kgz is lying, they claim to have both trusted and they both say that they got nothing.
              ?????????~what the fuck~??????????
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #82
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                ok, so either rp or kgz is lying, they claim to have both trusted and they both say that they got nothing.
                ?????????~what the fuck~??????????
                It's a 50% chance if both trusted to get a power.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • Riotpolice
                  "Reach For The Stars"
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 1921

                  #83
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  Sunfan, you were *that* close to finding the wolves, nice try though.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                  Originally posted by m0de
                  im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #84
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    ohhhhhhhh, I read that as a 50% if both players trust, meaning that one of you will get a power, and the other won't.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Guest15937
                      One-handed elite
                      • May 2008
                      • 1464

                      #85
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      If both trusted, and neither got a power, that's just bad luck.
                      The renegade has betrayed me.

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1304

                        #86
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        HELLO

                        RIP Clasko and Xiz, my partner <3 Even though we betrayed each other u were an excellent partner

                        I betrayed Xiz because I had absolutely nothing to go on and didn't want to risk giving a wolf a power. He must have betrayed me too because I got nothing.
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1304

                          #87
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          Also whoever killed Clasko, you are on my bad list

                          why are you evil
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #88
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            i trusted BDN.

                            that being said i also got nothing, statistically i should be more inclined to think he is a wolf since the likelihood of me trusting and both players getting no powers is like a 12.5% chance from my perspective. because of this fact i find it to be somewhat fishy that he is already talking about activity issues he will experience, as he employed this strategy in a previous wolf game where he was posting on that sonic alt iirc. i think it was the one where they lost from a skype screenshot.

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #89
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              safe to assume a wolf
                              get yourself out of the mindset where there exist safe assumptions

                              Comment

                              • FoJaR
                                The Worst
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2816

                                #90
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                votecount:

                                charu (3): dance, ymia, kgz
                                sunfan(1): jrodd
                                manti(1): bdn
                                runescape(1): manti
                                riot(1): sunfan

                                yet to vote: v, mellon, tps, charu, riot, lito, rune, gradiant, tokz, guest, psycho

                                Comment

                                Working...