TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #46
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    Guest, you don't know that V or Riot or TPS or Tokzic betrayed in their dilemmas. a trust from one party which yields no power doe not imply a betray from the other party.

    Comment

    • Guest15937
      One-handed elite
      • May 2008
      • 1464

      #47
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      Yeah, I misworded that-I forgot about the possibility of the 50% chance of a minor power going the wrong way on a double trust.

      However, that shouldn't change the result-I don't see how that should make any additional people possible for a vig kill.

      And I messed up with Tokzic, he's not on the list. He and I betrayed each other. That leaves seven.
      The renegade has betrayed me.

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #48
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        I'm just wondering: Is everyone aware this first lynch is most-likely going to be a mislynch?4/24 are not good odds we kill a wolf by the end of today...
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • Guest15937
          One-handed elite
          • May 2008
          • 1464

          #49
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          Originally posted by Riotpolice
          4/24
          Um...where in the world are you pulling this number from? Last I checked, it was 5/18.
          The renegade has betrayed me.

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #50
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            Originally posted by Riotpolice
            4/24 are not good odds we kill a wolf by the end of today...
            5/18, so about a third rather than a sixth

            Comment

            • Riotpolice
              "Reach For The Stars"
              • Nov 2010
              • 1921

              #51
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              Oh sorry, I thought we had 24 players running this game. Whatever the odds are, they're not sided with us.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

              Originally posted by m0de
              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

              Comment

              • yo man im awesome
                soleil ardent
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2007
                • 6514

                #52
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                Originally posted by Riotpolice
                Oh sorry, I thought we had 24 players running this game. Whatever the odds are, they're not sided with us.
                this is TWG, are they ever?

                Originally posted by choof
                you double dad loving dipshit
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                Comment

                • Riotpolice
                  "Reach For The Stars"
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 1921

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  Originally posted by Riotpolice
                  Oh sorry, I thought we had 24 players running this game. Whatever the odds are, they're not sided with us.
                  *this game in total
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                  Originally posted by m0de
                  im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    Originally posted by Riotpolice
                    I'm just wondering: Is everyone aware this first lynch is most-likely going to be a mislynch?
                    ohhhhh nooooooo! our odds of success via random lynch are so low!!!!!!!!



                    suck it up. start helping your own cause.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      Originally posted by Riotpolice
                      I'm just wondering: Is everyone aware this first lynch is most-likely going to be a mislynch?4/24 are not good odds we kill a wolf by the end of today...
                      Interesting, why are you saying this now? What made you say this statement?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        What I want, Mr. Sweeny (I'm sorry I keep calling you Kevin, I just really think you have a good name, I'll try to remember to call you YMIA from now on) is for you to figure out why I am suspicious of you, especially this early on.
                        Also, Riot, stop being stupid day one, that's my job.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Riotpolice
                          "Reach For The Stars"
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 1921

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          Actually, to tell you the truth I've been playing a ton of epic mafia and I personally love the game to death. I don't know if I like TWG anymore because the game varient I like to play, the Guiser Game, isn't as critical as this type of forum game in terms of logic. Maybe this game isn't for me, I don't know. I'll keep playing, but maybe my interest is lost in this game already...?

                          Charu: Stating the obvious. I like to tell everyone what we are up against, it's just what I do.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                          Originally posted by m0de
                          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                          Comment

                          • Riotpolice
                            "Reach For The Stars"
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 1921

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            Ok so to fully answer Charu's peculiar question, I will attempt to SHOW YOU A LITTLE SOMETHING ABOUT MY LIFE. I am divorced. This means I have low self esteem. Because I have low self-esteem, my body starts to shut down. The government cheese I am currently eating is very high in cholesterol, however it has enough sugar to sustain my low self esteem. However, it backs me up for about 3 weeks, so I don't really use the bathroom much. When I don't use the bathroom much, it creates a soupy sludge inside of my head. This sludge creates a permutation inside of my brain that coagulates the blood to points of the medulla that end up me thinking simple, easy thoughts. I hope this answered your question!
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                            Originally posted by m0de
                            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                            Comment

                            • yo man im awesome
                              soleil ardent
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 6514

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              What I want, Mr. Sweeny (I'm sorry I keep calling you Kevin, I just really think you have a good name, I'll try to remember to call you YMIA from now on) is for you to figure out why I am suspicious of you, especially this early on.
                              Also, Riot, stop being stupid day one, that's my job.
                              uhh

                              because I'm trying to participate more than just shit-posting day 1? I did mention last game that I was trying to become more prolific in my posts and posting.

                              because I left the thread open when I went Christmas shopping and (i think) it made it look like I was lurking?

                              Because I used smilies?

                              I legit don't know lol, why are you trying to force me to figure it out anyway, there is literally no reason why you can't just say it lol

                              also

                              Originally posted by Riotpolice
                              I'm just wondering: Is everyone aware this first lynch is most-likely going to be a mislynch?4/24 are not good odds we kill a wolf by the end of today...
                              I dunno, this just makes you look reeaaallly suspicious to me Riot.

                              Originally posted by choof
                              you double dad loving dipshit
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                READS LIST, these are golden I promise



                                totes a human!!!
                                BDN
                                KgZ
                                Manti
                                Riot

                                idk pretty random!!!
                                V
                                raeko
                                lito
                                runescape
                                sunfan
                                Tokzic
                                YMIA
                                Guest

                                def a wolf, easy lynch for victory!!!
                                jrodd
                                psychoangel
                                Gradiant

                                is bad at this game!!!
                                Charu
                                (honorable mention to Riotpolice)

                                Comment

                                Working...