TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #1231
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    OOPS I was marking silvery unvotes with "not" and left one in there lawl


    pntballa what are your thoughts on the DragonIIDX lynch?

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #1232
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      i'm glad the coin flip resulted in him dying instead of Xiz. Xiz was strapped into the electric chair and didn't do anything about it. If he was a wolf, there would've been nothing stopping him from claiming some blue role or another. He probably would've died anyways, but at least that way he (hypothetical wolf Xiz) would've helped his team out by getting a blue to reveal before he dies. I would rather the person who had pretty much shown that they're a green survive, over the person who could not be read one way or the other.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #1233
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        should it scare me that Raeko and pntballa are saying what I am thinking? or is this game pretty close to being solved? weeee shalllll seeeeeee



        jwcgator is viewing the thread

        hello jwcgator how's it going how's life who are the other wolves

        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #1234
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          jwcgator is viewing the thread

          hello jwcgator how's it going how's life who are the other wolves
          Damn right I'm viewing the thread

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1235
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            why haven't you been posting and why haven't you asked for a replacement. Why didn't you vote last stage.
            Feel welcome yet?
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • jwcgator
              RIP ffrtokens
              • May 2005
              • 2221

              #1236
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Hey guys. So I've been bad and not reading the thread (25+ pages since I last read ver daunting).

              The only thing that really jumped out at me was the instant (relatively) three votes on BDN after he came out as aide by charu/xiz/sunfan. I liked that you guys lynched Charu just based on the way he was acting at the end. I've played a lot of epic mafia and usually when a wolf has the most votes at the end they tend to fight a LOT more than a human/green would and he really threw a fit lol.

              I don't really have much else to say. I'll try not to let so much of the game pass me by like I did this past time. I know it's REALLY hard to get a read on someone when they've said next to nothing, and saying nothing is a really wobbly reason to suspect someone.

              Hopefully BDN and Tokzic are actually who they say they are and not elaborate scheming wolves who took a bet on the aide and inspector being dead and winning (though I don't think that could have actually happened yet, mathematically and the enforcer would have likely said something by now)

              Sorry my post isn't cool with a bunch of weird colored fonts and pictures and stuff but at least I'm here now

              Comment

              • jwcgator
                RIP ffrtokens
                • May 2005
                • 2221

                #1237
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                why haven't you been posting and why haven't you asked for a replacement. Why didn't you vote last stage.
                Feel welcome yet?
                Yes

                Comment

                • jwcgator
                  RIP ffrtokens
                  • May 2005
                  • 2221

                  #1238
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  reading through this thread is exhausting.
                  ***
                  Yep.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1239
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    I'm glad you guys feel better about the Charu lynch than I do. For once, I'm glad to be in the minority here haha.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #1240
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      jwc, I like that post, and I agree about Charu. I think it's sort of in his personality to act like that, but honestly, that behavior at 2 from insta is not role-neutral lol.

                      on BDN and Tokzic: like you said, all THREE of the aide-inspector-enforcer trio would have to be dead already for a long con to work. either a power role would need to have been lynched, or the trio would have to be Manti/YoshL/Kraut. wolves can't wolf-seer the aide so that would be a total crapshoot no matter what. honestly, I don't regard it as a possibility worth considering.

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1304

                        #1241
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        on BDN and Tokzic: like you said, all THREE of the aide-inspector-enforcer trio would have to be dead already for a long con to work. either a power role would need to have been lynched, or the trio would have to be Manti/YoshL/Kraut. wolves can't wolf-seer the aide so that would be a total crapshoot no matter what. honestly, I don't regard it as a possibility worth considering.
                        Agreed. It's possible, but so unlikely that I don't think it happened. I believe both BDN and Tokzic in their claims.

                        JWCG, glad to see you posting! I agree that inactivity is a wobbly reason to suspect someone. So keep posting and give us a real reason to suspect you
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                          nobody fiffers anymore.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2440

                          #1242
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          What the fuck, I lost my post 4 times because of stupid sticky CTRL key.

                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          reading through this thread is exhausting.
                          Well, no shit. Fun fact: this is shaping up to be one of the longest, if not THE longest thread in TWG history. We're already most of the length of TWG CI already and it's only D3...and yet at the same time, nothing is really solid and all the last minute flips on days leave a lot of confusion in the air. So it's kinds like reading through a whole lot of nothing.

                          I will have updated reads, eventually. My fuckin' aunt got me sick, although not nearly as bad as last flu season. I slept a lot.

                          jwc and runescapedude definitely need to talk more before any lynch decision is made on them.

                          Voting Xiz for now. I'm feeling okayish and should be here most of tomorrow.

                          By the way, I was going to save this mahh-velous SUSHI OF THE DAY for late game, but seeing as I may be rapping on death's door soon, here it is:

                          Aburi-style Goldeneye Sea Bream w/Wasabi and Daikon Radish
                          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #1243
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            *sigh*
                            Really? You all think I'm a wolf?
                            Well sunfan, I'll be dead after night phase. Because y'all need to save your votes for better people.
                            Go cry in a corner: I'm the Dr. Blocker.
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1244
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              are you FUCKING KIDDING ME

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1245
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                I
                                Am
                                Going
                                To
                                Fucking
                                Kill
                                Myself
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...