TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T-Force
    Your world ends with you
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 4753

    #1336
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Orrrrrrrrr I can relieve the pressure off of you like I did sunfan a few pages back.
    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1337
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      unvote

      Now do it.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #1338
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        too big of a waste of resources, possible master-wolf play.
        the latter, yes, unfortunately. blues seer green, so if the target seers green, it's not a 100% guarantee.

        the former... I totally disagree. to me, this is what the resources are for. instead of killing both (or only killing one and hoping for the best), we can get closure AND prevent a wolfkill if we get to use the vigikill.

        everyone, feel free to weigh in here, please.

        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #1339
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Heh. Do it and then have it slapped back on? Oh why not.

          WOW what a big bone you have!
          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1340
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            T-force why did you just soft clear Danceguy....

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1341
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Originally posted by T-Force
              Heh. Do it and then have it slapped back on? Oh why not.

              WOW what a big bone you have!
              Xiz isn't stupid enough of a wolf, if he is one, to make a play like that.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1304

                #1342
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                the latter, yes, unfortunately. blues seer green, so if the target seers green, it's not a 100% guarantee.

                the former... I totally disagree. to me, this is what the resources are for. instead of killing both (or only killing one and hoping for the best), we can get closure AND prevent a wolfkill if we get to use the vigikill.

                everyone, feel free to weigh in here, please.
                I don't think this is a bad idea at all. But wouldn't Tokzic not get his result until night phase? What would we do about today, just go after the next best target?
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1343
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Also dance you have been very distant from weighing your opinon, the only thing you have been saying was to 'stand back' and 'GO GUYS DECIDE FOR ME YOU CAN DO IT'


                  Why the fuck have you not been giving your thoughts. IDC about votes. But thoughts.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1344
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Oh my god it's T-Force / Mellon / Dance

                    holy shit

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #1345
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                      I don't think this is a bad idea at all. But wouldn't Tokzic not get his result until night phase? What would we do about today, just go after the next best target?
                      yeah, that's what I was thinking.

                      again totally up to y'all (well really it's up to Tokzic)

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #1346
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Even on a cursory read, it's obvious to me this whole situation is a wolf ploy. I can assume that the Shaman has been drawing mostly blanks outside of our claims, so wolves needed to do out the last special and thus be sure to remove a layer of protection from Tokzic so they can just go at him.

                        First off, the assumption that "I blocked somebody and they were not a wolf because there was still a kill" is total bullshit. The wolves send ONE person to make a kill, and it can be different every night, so all you proved is that your supposed target wasn't the specific wolf to be sent for the kill. And BOTH of you Doctor claimers are pulling this shit, so I'm not sure what to think at the moment. Which is bad, since it is imperative that we find the person who's lying. Otherwise, the wolves can potentially totally wipe our power roles with the sacrifice of only one (more) wolf. And considering how confusing this game has been, I don't exactly see huge prospects for human victory.
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1347
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          He's been playing like this a lot this game. I'm very suspicious of him for it. Its not like last game, where I knew he wasn't a wolf because I knew him. I feel like I don't know him this game. But that's not the focus right now. Focus on the issue at hand, Xiz.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1348
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            He's been playing like this a lot this game. I'm very suspicious of him for it. Its not like last game, where I knew he wasn't a wolf because I knew him. I feel like I don't know him this game. But that's not the focus right now. Focus on the issue at hand, Xiz.
                            Oh agreed. I am, I am.

                            But I'm tying in everyone together to confirm one person, if that makes sense.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1349
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Oh my god it's T-Force / Mellon / Dance

                              holy shit
                              They're my top 3 too. Stop. Getting. In. My. Head. You. Fucking. Cubone.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • T-Force
                                Your world ends with you
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 4753

                                #1350
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                *snicker* I swear upon my copies of Pokémon Platinum, Black, and Y that at least 1/3rd of your guys' list is wrong.
                                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                                Comment

                                Working...