TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Silvuh
    quit
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Apr 2005
    • 938

    #1036
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    5-7 Lynch Requirement. No participant is within lynching range.

    Riotpolice (4)
    - BDN, Tokzic, Krauthammer, thesunfan, T-Force, Xiz
    Tokzic (4) - Riotpolice,Charu, dAnceguy117, pntballa18
    BDN (1) - mellonxcollie, Xiz
    Charu (1) - thesunfan, Xiz
    jwcgator (0) - Charu, thesunfan
    thesunfan (0) - pntballa18
    runescapedude (0) - dAnceguy117

    Yet to Vote
    runescapedude1126, Xiz, jwcgator

    If your count does not match the above, please double-check with the following list and inform me if there is an error.

    Xiz >> mellonxcollie
    thesunfan >> mellonxcollie
    Xiz >> Krauthammer
    Xiz >> Riotpolice
    thesunfan >> T-Force
    pntballa18 >> thesunfan

    BDN >> Riotpolice
    thesunfan >> BDN
    Tokzic >> jwcgator
    cedolad >> pntballa18

    Tokzic >> Riotpolice
    T-Force >> BDN
    Krauthammer >> Riotpolice
    thesunfan >> mellonxcollie
    Xiz >> mellonxcollie
    Charu >> mellonxcollie
    dAnceguy117 >> Charu

    T-Force >> Riotpolice
    dAnceguy117 >> T-Force
    Charu >> thesunfan
    dAnceguy117 >> Tokzic
    Charu >> Tokzic

    Riotpolice >> Tokzic
    thesunfan >> Tokzic
    thesunfan >> mellonxcollie
    thesunfan >> jwcgator

    mellonxcollie >> BDN
    thesunfan >> Riotpolice
    Charu >> BDN
    Xiz >> BDN
    thesunfan >> BDN
    Xiz >> no vote
    pntballa18 >> Tokzic
    dAnceguy117 >> runescapedude
    Xiz >> BDN
    Xiz >> mellonxcollie
    Charu >> jwcgator
    thesunfan >> Riotpolice
    Xiz >> Riotpolice

    =====
    thesunfan >> jwcgator
    pntballa18 >> thesunfan

    Charu >> Tokzic
    Xiz >> BDN
    dAnceguy117 >> Tokzic
    Xiz >> no vote
    thesunfan >> Charu
    Xiz >> Charu
    Xiz >> no vote
    pntballa18 >> Tokzic

    Reminder: If you are too busy to fully participate in the thread and believe your absence has been and will be a detriment to the game, please consider asking to be replaced. Though your replacement will have even more to read, so ... yeah.

    DAY TWO will end in nearly 3 hours at 10 PM EST, -5 GMT.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1037
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      riotpolice

      Sorry Silvuh I know you just updated it xD

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #1038
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Originally posted by T-Force
        So basically we're focusing on mainly on Riot; and minorly on Mellon, pnt, and BDN.

        ... So isn't this where we were before? This extension makes little sense to me. Especially if we end up lynching Riot because we're in the same spot we were 24 hours ago.
        Originally posted by T-Force
        About to be are the key words.
        Was BDN tied with Riot? Or was Riot in the lead for votes when extension was granted?
        If Riot was ahead, there seems to be little logic in extending his fate for another day.
        T-Force, underestimating the extended day is not great logic and I'll explain why. When an extension is called, people get more time to think about their votes and revote/change their votes if they please. If you were unsure of your vote, if you really didn't want to vote for that person, and if you didn't have enough time, are all good excuses that would draw a time-extension vote.

        Charu, I think we both know that I got a little more than just upset by your post. It's why I haven't been posting at all lately about the game. Is there any possibility we could move on from that whole situation? Even if it is for the moment? I want to get my head back into the game.

        I seriously want to play with you guys. I hope you aren't actually voting for me just because I have a few newbie posts. So what, am I supposed to understand this game in 12 seconds? I already admitted to making a very crappy post! I'd really like to have a second chance with you guys. I want to try harder. I want to make posts that have good logic and make sense. I know that even though I know I'm already on shaky ground, maybe you can find some light in my words? If I do get voted out tonight, those who voted for me can just join T-Force's logic IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER:
        Originally posted by T-Force
        If Riot was ahead, there seems to be little logic in extending his fate for another day.
        because obviously I was wrong about this game and a day extension isn't worth
        JACK.
        SQUAT.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1039
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Okay I'm just gonna step out of game for a second and make a friendly reminder for one of the main and most important rules in TWG:
          This is just a game. Anything anyone says however insulting it might be is just for the game.



          Riot, I'm not voting you at all for 'newbie posts' at all. If anyone votes Riot because they think he is a crappy player and they want him to die just for that should GTFO TWG forever.


          Like for example, me fighting with YoshL from the start. We both know it's just a game and we don't take the insults in this game seriously. We love each-other. (or... I love him haha)

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #1040
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Lol I have reception for a sec

            Lol I don't see any way tokzic and tforce aren't wolves here

            Lol bye

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1041
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Updated list of all players


              Charu Whatcha been doing seems too much like what the real Charu is doing. You're taking the blame for what happenned regarding BDN, which I'm sure real Charu would be doing. It seems to me that, based on what I know about you from last game, you're trying to play a different game to get rid of suspicion. You're just rubbing me the wrong way. I don't think anyone else has you on their radar other than Xiz (I think?) and BDN, at least BDN did before he came out so idk. Your reactions to me accusing you really bother me, both in regards to the game and in regards to me emotionally, both of which scare me. In regards to the game, it seems like a genuine emotional response... ALSO, in regards to me personally, I haven't really seen you genuinely annoyed, so this is new territory, and I've only seen you made once. We've talked a lot, but I still can't read you as well as I'd like. Maybe that's why I'm suspicious... idk. I doubt I can get a lynch going on you tonight, or anytime soon, but I'm gonna be watching you more than any other player. Lately, more than anything, something's just been off about your play-style to me... w/e. Its worth noting though, that while writing this post, I feel less and less confident about you the more I think about it, heh. long post is long, and doesn't really say a lot... I'll just leave it.

              Xiz the entirety of the post could be summed up into how much it bothers me that you're playing monkey-think, monkey-also-somehow-think with me. Basically, I've summed up my case to you on my old list, and not a lot has changed since then. I think I'm just going to be suspicious of you every game, lmao.

              Danceguy gah it looks like I'm suspicious of everyone I know. The only reason I have you in a red lean is when you defended mellon, I think. I'm really at a loss, other than probably Charu, at this point.

              Dragon Still feel good that we lynched you.

              T-Force Your new posts have cleared you of a red-lean in my mind. Good job if you actually are a wolf. I think you play this game well. You're a fast learner. Almost... too fast... like you have help...

              tozixhausua I will never learn how to spell your name, ever. Your posting style seems a bit strange, but your aggression doesn't mean you're a wolf. WHAT BOTHERS ME, is how sure you are that mellon is green, and how sure she is that you're green.

              mellon Basically the opposite of the above. You and toiuauyxzuzxz have a very different game, and both of you seem a *little* too sure that each other is green.

              RSD I basically don't have a really good read on you. Your irl stuff has kinda kept you back, and stuff. No clue about you. Chances are, you're playing your usual game, or you're playing to your own meta.

              jwc Please.

              pntballa You're this low because it doesn't make sense for you to be a wolf. If you were a wolf, and you killed Yoshl to throw suspicion on me, it doesn't make sense for you to come out about it, especially so vocally and repeatedly when no one else seems to agree with you.

              kraut I had you green earlier, and not a whole lot has changed, I just feel like, if you're a wolf, you've just let the humans kill each other.

              RP Your newest post basically won me over. Its a newbie post, but its a green newbie post.

              Yoshl and manti rip.

              BDN I'm sorry.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1304

                #1042
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                mellon Basically the opposite of the above. You and toiuauyxzuzxz have a very different game, and both of you seem a *little* too sure that each other is green.
                This is because we love each other and are bros in general. I am aware that I have bias that I shouldn't allow into the game, but it's difficult. For the record I don't think Tokzic is "green", I just also don't see him as "red". I would classify him in yellow now.
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1304

                  #1043
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  I see what everyone is saying about Charu, sorry Charu
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1044
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    that being said, I feel that there is still some kind of chemistry between you two. Maybe its the fact that you've both played for so long together.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1045
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      wait what
                      what "EVERYONE" is saying????? I'm basically the only one saying anything about him, and I basically talked myself down from it... the hell?
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1046
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Oh my...


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1047
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          So, Mr. Wolf here in the three people that see me as such, how would you feel if I say Tokzic and Raeko are working together?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1048
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Whoa, stirring shit up again, right sunfan?

                            Well this time I have more of a reason now to stick with Tokzic.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1049
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              toxijasiuaiseuisae, mainly because I'm pretty sure now that both he and her are a pair, and he's closer to a lynch. You're next, mellon.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #1050
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                yay people are starting to listen to me about mellon

                                Comment

                                Working...