TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1366
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
    Yes I am silly, I am also usually pretty baked while playing TWG and prone to mixing people up rofl~
    I do definitely know that you and Xiz have been allied since the beginning either way.
    I have not been allied with Xiz since the beginning. Before all this shit went down, I felt like he was a wolf. And baked =/= silly, but I imagine they're pretty close.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1367
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I think Pete's right Xiz, slow down, calm down and approach this without the bloodlust for a wolf, mkay?
      notice how I unvoted? :P

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1368
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        T-Force and RSD i don't expect you to stop talking.

        Also Riotpolice care to chime in?

        Comment

        • runescapedude1126
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2005
          • 268

          #1369
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          I agree with thesunfan. As much as I do not like the fact that someone else claims my role before I was ready to reveal. It is NO excuse for a completely rash decision. If I am right, there is at least one person who has not gotten to make their stand on this situation yet.
          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          Fisting is not the way to label people.


          Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

          Comment

          • runescapedude1126
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2005
            • 268

            #1370
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            unvote
            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
            Fisting is not the way to label people.


            Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1371
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              ^ that's..... not what I expected there

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1372
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                It fucking sucks, but we need input from what is basically our only confirmed blues, BDN and toxiauuisaads. lets wait until they give their 2c before we jump on anything, okay?
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1373
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  the unvote part, not the claim part

                  Comment

                  • runescapedude1126
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 268

                    #1374
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    It isnt what I want to do either, but it IS in the best interest of town and I will hold my tongue on the matter until everyone is satisfied.
                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    Fisting is not the way to label people.


                    Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1375
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      toxiaisuisadiasd is gonna wake up tomorrow, read this thread and WTF so hard all over himself, its gonna be great. Alright guys, quiet game until we get input from our blues.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • runescapedude1126
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 268

                        #1376
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Ill check back in a little bit guys, I am going to do a few other things and spend some time with the gf. Ill check periodically in case there are questions for me.
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        Fisting is not the way to label people.


                        Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                        Comment

                        • T-Force
                          Your world ends with you
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 4753

                          #1377
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Sorry, but I'm sticking with my vote on rsd. I probably jumped the gun on my reveal, but look at it this way: I had 3, or 4 (I remember 4.. whatever) votes against me when I checked the thread, with the votes piling on. I panicked. It was either that or wait for a few hours to a highly possible lynch. I chose to live.

                          What're the votes at, Silvuh?
                          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #1378
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Also, heheh. Page 69.

                            It HAD to be said.
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1379
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Originally posted by T-Force
                              Sorry, but I'm sticking with my vote on rsd. I probably jumped the gun on my reveal, but look at it this way: I had 3, or 4 (I remember 4.. whatever) votes against me when I checked the thread, with the votes piling on. I panicked. It was either that or wait for a few hours to a highly possible lynch. I chose to live.

                              What're the votes at, Silvuh?
                              you lost the quiet game.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • T-Force
                                Your world ends with you
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 4753

                                #1380
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                T-Force and RSD i don't expect you to stop talking
                                I didn't realize we were playing it.
                                Also, seeing as rsf has at least 2 posts ahead of mine, why am -I- the loser?
                                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                                Comment

                                Working...