TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #1171
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    Well, first of all, there's no questioning that this is VERY BAD.
    I actually disagree. I think we're in the driver's seat.

    Originally posted by T-Force
    So. How many people were actually 100% sold on Charu being red?
    the d2 lynch looks pretty good to me.

    T-Force, mind answering your own question?

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1172
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      I'll make a longer post in a sec, don't feel like combing this thread atm hehe. You'll get your answer before I go to bed though.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1173
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        why do you feel good about lynching Charu Pete? Cuz I sure don't anymore...
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #1174
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          why do you feel good about lynching Charu Pete? Cuz I sure don't anymore...
          some of the posts he made on his way out. I can answer more specifically but I'd like to hear good/bad from others first.

          Comment

          • T-Force
            Your world ends with you
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 4753

            #1175
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            While I did feel that Riot was more of a solid choice, people did make some good points about Charu probably being red.

            I'd settle on around 75-80 on Charu.
            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1176
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              I only feel about 15% good, I feel like the posts he made on his way out more prove his green-ness than anything...
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #1177
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                You nailed it sunfan, I was just thinking the same thing. With the inspector revealed and the enforcer still hidden, the wolves can't just attack him and NOT expect their own to die as well as the enforcer. I'm reaching here with this idea, but I think they wanted to avoid losing one of their own and they attacked another player that MAYBE they thought could have been the enforcer...? Like I said, I may be reaching, but that's what I'm getting coming off of this killing.

                Actually, now that I think about it a little more.....it makes sense to take out a different player in an attempt to kill an enforcer who's obviously protecting the inspector rather than the most obvious target being the inspector himself.

                I plan on placing names to this list, but it stays empty and barren for now.

                I'll come up with a list like you suggested earlier sunfan. I know I've not made one yet, so I'm going to make one by at least tomorrow.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #1178
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  don't think either lynch that's happened as successful/unsuccessful affects my reads much either way.

                  just gotta start lynching wolves now, if that hasn't happened already.



                  T-Force are you looking for wolves? found anything? let's hear it.

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #1179
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    by the way, 11 players remaining, so instalynch is at 6 votes.

                    Comment

                    • T-Force
                      Your world ends with you
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 4753

                      #1180
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Danceguy, are you trying to suggest I'm the Enforcer? I'm not; sorry.
                      I have no idea who's what aside from what's given.
                      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #1181
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        no I did not try to suggest that you are the enforcer, as I would not be voting to kill someone who I think is the enforcer

                        just saying I don't think I've seen you post many original thoughts. have you found anything from reading the thread which you think would be helpful to share?

                        Comment

                        • Krauthammer
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2012
                          • 362

                          #1182
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Weeeeeeeelp

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #1183
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Nothing that hasn't already been said, really.
                            Which sucks for me, but what can you do?
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1184
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              you can play without saying anything new, but it makes you look kinda green when you have new ideas, such as why I think pntballa is green because he's the only one blatantly calling me red.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #1185
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                So I guess wolves are cool with just lynching the people I seer? OKAY COOL I CAN DEAL WITH THAT

                                I'm going to meditate on the thread for a bit but I think we should probably spend today lynching Xiz. I think my next seering is going on thesunfan.

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...