TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1216
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Now that's a quality post right there, RP. I don't agree with your placement of mellon, and I would put Danceguy a bit higher up on the list, but we have some similar points. I'm really glad someone agrees with me about T-Force. As for me "softly" defending you, don't let it put you on edge, I was willing to kill you just to get a lynch D2. That should reassure you. I still feel good about the Dragon lynch, we didn't get Xiz, who, despite my questioning of his role, and my lingering suspicion on him, would not make a good lynch D1.
    Any thoughts on who should be seered?
    And how's replacing jwc going?
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #1217
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      wow reading through this sunfan/t-force thing is awful. in the future if you reference a specific post, link to it or quote it too. Same with the point 1: point 2: stuff. It would make following your arguments much easier.

      once i get through all of it I'll make a post with more substance than this one.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1218
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        yeah, I figured someone would say something about that...
        i uh
        its kinda embarassing but
        I don't know how to do that...
        =x
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #1219
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          click the button that looks like this

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #1220
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            and if you only want to link to the post and not quote it, on the far right of the blue bar at the top of this post is a number. you can get the link by clicking that.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1221
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              I knew how to quote, but I didn't know how to do that with individual posts, thanks.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1222
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                hey guys sorry i'll be more active tomorrow, got a lot on my plate right now.
                I haven't read the thread but mellon because of past claims I made.

                I'll re-read sometime early tomorrow. I should have all my crap work done then. Thx ^^

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #1223
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  reading through this thread is exhausting.

                  sadly I don't feel like I've come up with anything definitive. here are a couple things I've noticed:

                  - I've been looking for signs of wolves being coached. I don't think I'm seeing any. that might mean we're likely to find a wolf in runescapedude/jwcgator, as they've been mostly absent.

                  - I see stuff that looks sketchy to me, and then I end up leaning town for whoever said it. I think I want to move to more of a point spread analysis for my vote this phase, although the huge discrepancies in levels of activity between players makes it tough to gauge. a townie who posts 1000 times is more likely to screw up and say something sketchy than a wolf who posts 10 times.

                  - thesunfan vs. T-Force has been the majority of the content thus far in the first 24 hours of day 3. it's been useful activity, but only exploring one option can be dangerous. there's still more time to get shit done.




                  mellonxcollie

                  Raeko I noticed you have rarely named names during the course of the game. I'd like to hear more from you that doesn't involve discussion about the seers.

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #1224
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    I'm about as confident as one can be in this game that Charu was a wolf. His death also cleared most of my suspicion of thesunfan and mellon. They were the first two to vote for Charu, quite a bit before the slip up that sealed his fate. Obviously there was probably at least a wolf or two who voted for Charu, but I think they would've voted for him after the slip up. At that point it was pretty clear he was getting lynched, so it would've been beneficial for the wolves to throw their votes in on him to avoid the awkward "why didn't you vote for charu?" question.

                    I still thesunfan's "NO DON'T SEER ME" thing is sketchy as fuck and might be worth looking in to, but I'm not going to pursue him as a lynch target today.

                    As poorly as the argument was presented, he still makes a good case against T-Force. In addition to the points he made (the one most damning, in my opinion, being his voting record; he hasn't really voted for players who he says are most suspicious to him), he's been playing this game really cautiously. He only really starts talking once prompted, and otherwise is content sitting back and watching.

                    I'm also suspicious of jwcgator and runescapedude, but there's not really much we can do about them right now. They could be wolves but it's kind of a waste to lynch someone who's not really playing when there are better leads to vote off of. As of right now, I think T-Force is the most likely to be a wolf.

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1304

                      #1225
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Well, to be honest with you I was a bit suspicious of both T-Force and thesunfan at the end of day 2, but now it seems like it's unlikely they are both wolves (unless they are just fucking with us with that exchange). I think T-Force is a better choice right now mainly because of the aforementioned bandwagon voting, and I think thesunfan has made a pretty good case against him all together.

                      So that is sort of making me see thesunfan as green. My two other top choices for greens would be Xiz and yourself, Danceguy. BDN and Tokzic I believe their claims.

                      Everyone else I would classify right now as yellow, potential wolves. I am fairly confident about the Charu lynch, but I would still rather be a bit more cautious than expecting to have caught a wolf. My top suspicion from the "yellow" player list would probably be Riotpolice, as I think he needs to try a bit harder to actually defend himself which he hasn't done yet, despite the claims against him. Pntballa is leaning green to me but it's difficult to tell, especially with the two inactives, it throws my game all off.
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1304

                        #1226
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Originally posted by pntballa18
                        I still thesunfan's "NO DON'T SEER ME" thing is sketchy as fuck and might be worth looking in to, but I'm not going to pursue him as a lynch target today.
                        I agree with this. It doesn't jive with my "T-Force and thesunfan are not both wolves" theory, but I do think that's sketchy and we shouldn't forget about it.
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1227
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          damn, this is going well
                          can we get a votecount?
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #1228
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            unofficial votecount below.

                            -----

                            T-Force (4) - thesunfan, danceguy, Riotpolice, pntballa, mellonxcollie
                            mellonxcollie (2) - Xiz, danceguy
                            thesunfan (1) - T-Force
                            Riotpolice (0) - notdanceguy, T-Force
                            jwcgator (0) - danceguy

                            -----

                            T-Force is within lynching range (4 votes needed) and 2 votes from instalynch (6 votes to insta).

                            -----


                            at this point, I think we should wait for Tokzic and BDN to weigh in.

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #1229
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Agreed. Gonna put my vote on jwc for now just to be safe until everyone else has a chance to chime in. T-Force is still my top suspicion at this point, though.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1230
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                Riotpolice (0) - notdanceguy
                                notdanceguy lmao
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...