TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T-Force
    Your world ends with you
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 4753

    #1006
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Well, slightly.
    Were BDN and Riot tied with about an hour before day ended?
    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #1007
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      t-force the important thing is that BDN was about to be lynched but now he won't be lynched.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1008
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        unvote

        let me think

        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #1009
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          About to be are the key words.
          Was BDN tied with Riot? Or was Riot in the lead for votes when extension was granted?
          If Riot was ahead, there seems to be little logic in extending his fate for another day.
          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #1010
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Originally posted by T-Force
            About to be are the key words.
            Was BDN tied with Riot? Or was Riot in the lead for votes when extension was granted?
            If Riot was ahead, there seems to be little logic in extending his fate for another day.
            that's pretty interesting how you're assuming Riotpolice gets lynched here no matter what

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1011
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Riotpolice, as I've stated, he's no where near the clear. His reactions and his responses during when I was putting the smack on him though made me come to this cross-road that I don't know I should even traverse. Mainly because since this is his first game and I don't really know how he reacts, he could very well be a scared green or a scared red.

              I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt at the moment and lay off from him until later. I would also like to apologize if I did make him freightened. His new and first experience is telling me he should be green from this, but there's always that lingering possibility that he's pretty good at acting.

              I'm not moving my vote from Tokzic. Danceguy's arguement makes sense in a way. Though I'm going to add something.

              He thinks Riotpolice is a wolf with me. Now, think about that for a minute. He gave a reason for me because I'm talking and admittingly(Not a world, lol) I am trying to get on people's good side because why would a town player not do that? I can understand a wolf doing this too, so I'm not questioning that part of his reasoning, it's just... why did he include Riotpolice? He didn't really give a reason why he thinks I'm in cahoots with Riot.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #1012
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                I'm on mobile for the rest of the day

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1013
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  I'm back, wedding was grand.

                  Charu
                  Xiz, I'm glad there's something else we can disagree on. If BDN *is* a wolf, its not like he's the last wolf in the game or anything. We gain very little from lynching him now, if anything. It bothers me that you would argue this BUT... it doesn't bother me anywhere near as much as Charu does.

                  Snivy, why are you playing this game? You've changed since we nearly lynched BDN. I think you're nervous because your red is showing. I'll get more on this once I recharge from eating too much pie and stuff.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #1014
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    I'm only voting tokzic, charu does look weird to me but doesn't fit the tokzic as wolf paradigm which I'm sticking with until further notice. I'm drunk and have shitty reception so my vote is frozen. Good luck, choose wisely.

                    Comment

                    • Riotpolice
                      "Reach For The Stars"
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 1921

                      #1015
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Originally posted by Riotpolice
                      I have guests over at my house right now and I'm going to be gone for most of the time catering food. There's a good chance I might not be around during the good conversation times, so I'm just keeping you guys informed of my lack of posting for now.
                      Don't pay attention to this post, I'm very glad to say that I AM available tonight for discussion because my plans have changed.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                      Originally posted by m0de
                      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1016
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        That's an odd question, I recall V asked me that in my first game.

                        It's because I enjoy the atmosphere and plus, it's pretty fun trying to figure out a mystery. Feels like Phoenix Wright.

                        If you think I'm suspicious because I'm apologetic for part of my actions last night, then okay, I can see why. If you can tell me what exactly changed from me however, then please, go ahead and do tell besides me feeling bad for the events last night.

                        I won't stop you from making me a lynching target though, since we sort of do need to keep lynching to get a possible wolf. I feel like I fucked up big so I don't really feel like trying to solve any more puzzles in this game because I feel like my mess is just strewn everywhere now. Heh... I say that and yet I put some info down to go after Tokzic.

                        Whatever...


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1017
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          In before "now you're trying to get pity" post and "not buying it"


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #1018
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Charu is probably town I say leave him alone for now.

                            Peace out

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1019
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome





                              Hold on... hold on just a minute...










                              That argument stinks and you know it! Because I found this at the crime scene from last night!











                              These party hats were found next to YoshL's body! The same party hats were used to kill an entire house load of people during Fictions Birthday party! Your honor, I ran the fingerprints on these hats with the past hats from Fictions Birthday party. The prints were an identical match!

                              Your honor, one of the wolves is Charu!!!

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1020
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                ...

                                wut


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...