TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1441
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    alright, without reading the thread, why do you think Xiz is a good idea?
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #1442
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      where is the discussion with half an hour until the lynch? are waiting until there's only 15 minutes? I think good candidates are RP (would rather not but we can), jwc (same as RP), Xiz (I still think he's green though) or mellon (starting to think she's green). I think that its going to come down to a discussion between the first two on that list.
      Riotpolice's posts look towny to me for sure, like a new player who's all on his lonesome. one of the things keeping him on my radar is that the biggest wagon on him that took place during day 2 now looks to me like maybe there were no wolves on it, so how does he not die there? maybe the wolves were afk, or maybe they didn't want to kill their buddy. tough to say.

      jwc's posts honestly look like a disinterested townie to me, but I'm baking on the idea that he can fake that. process of elimination and a couple of votes (placed on jwc, not by him) are leading me to like the prospect of a jwc lynch. also, just a side note, leaving him for lategame could be problematic.

      reads on Xiz seem to be completely polarized. I wouldn't lynch him personally, but if Tokzic/BDN say WE ARE LYNCHING XIZ then ok whatever I guess.

      Raeko's posts are very Raeko. exactly what Tokzic said. I think she's gonna be a really good player, as I think she can pull that off as a wolf. vote patterns don't tell me a whole lot. maybe a good seer target?

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #1443
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        hello i left visiting the thread pretty late by accident sorry

        reading stuff

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1444
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          OF YES TY PETE, while I don't think that we should lynch her, we should DEF seer her. Also, I guess I can dig voting for jwc, but I wanna hear what BDN has to say about Xiz first.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #1445
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            can we lynch xiz

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • jwcgator
              RIP ffrtokens
              • May 2005
              • 2221

              #1446
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              Also, I guess I can dig voting for jwc,



              Also, would you have voted for the person that would have replaced me? I mean, I had to be contacted to get me back to reading the thread so I was pretty much as close to being replaced as you can be without it being done.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1447
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                we can, but why? I don't see it.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Silvuh
                  quit
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 938

                  #1448
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  4-6 Lynch Requirement. The participant jwcgator is one from insta.

                  jwcgator (5) - pntballa18, danceguy117, runescapedude1126, mellonxcollie, Riotpolice
                  Xiz (3) - BDN, jwcgator, Tokzic
                  Riotpolice (1) - dAnceguy117, T-Force, Tokzic, thesunfan
                  mellonxcollie (1) - dAnceguy117, thesunfan, Xiz
                  runescapedude (1) - dAnceguy117, T-Force
                  T-Force (0) - dAnceguy117, Riotpolice, pntballa18, mellonxcollie, thesunfan, Xiz, runescapedude1126
                  thesunfan (0) - T-Force, Riotpolice
                  pntballa18 (0) - dAnceguy117

                  thesunfan >> T-Force
                  dAnceguy117 >> T-Force
                  dAnceguy117 >> Riotpolice
                  T-Force >> Riotpolice
                  dAnceguy117 >> jwcgator
                  T-Force >> thesunfan
                  Riotpolice >> T-Force
                  Xiz >> mellonxcollie
                  dAnceguy117 >> mellonxcollie
                  pntballa 18 >> T-Force
                  mellonxcollie >> T-Force

                  pntballa18 >> jwcgator
                  BDN >> Xiz
                  runescapedude1126 >> jwcgator
                  thesunfan >> mellonxcollie
                  dAnceguy117 >> runescapedude1126
                  thesunfan >> T-Force

                  T-Force >> runescapedude1126
                  dAnceguy117 >> pntballa18
                  Xiz >> T-Force
                  runescapedude1126 >> T-Force

                  thesunfan >> mellonxcollie
                  Xiz >> unvote
                  runescapedude1126 >> unvote

                  Tokzic >> Riotpolice
                  dAnceguy117 >> jwcgator
                  Xiz >> mellonxcollie
                  runescapedude1126 >> jwcgator
                  mellonxcollie >> jwcgator
                  Riotpolice >> thesunfan
                  jwcgator >> Xiz
                  thesunfan >> Riotpolice
                  Riotpolice >> jwcgator
                  Tokzic >> Xiz

                  DAY THREE will end in 13 minutes at 10 PM EST, -5 GMT.

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #1449
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Tokzic is that a "I think I want this but still keep your votes where you want them" or is that a "LYNCH XIZ RIGHT NOW, DRONES"

                    that would affect my actions.

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #1450
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      1) wouldn't back off bdn after an uncountered roleclaim

                      2) weird behaviour on the day 1 lynch where he first gives up and then attacks a random person for no reason

                      3) trying to get seered as a "green"

                      4) consistently voting for people who are human

                      5) he's a wolf

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • jwcgator
                        RIP ffrtokens
                        • May 2005
                        • 2221

                        #1451
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Originally posted by jwcgator
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWc89__3WXU


                        Also, would you have voted for the person that would have replaced me? I mean, I had to be contacted to get me back to reading the thread so I was pretty much as close to being replaced as you can be without it being done.
                        In hindsight, this isn't a great argument

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1452
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          @tokzic, you basically described me except for point 2 LOL.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #1453
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Originally posted by Tokzic
                            1) wouldn't back off bdn after an uncountered roleclaim
                            imo clearly he looked torn there. conspiracy theories are a human tell imo, even if they're bad theories

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1454
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              well, and point 5 too
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #1455
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                that's why i'm seering you today

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...