TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1276
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    T-force


    Speak right fucking now

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1277
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      @Xiz, there's no reason at this point to doubt RSD, while there's reason to doubt T-Force's claim. I felt it was a fake claim anyways.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1278
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Guys, I have held it off for this long but I am Dr. Blocker



        naw naw jk jk could you imagine?!?!

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #1279
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          can someone (other than T-Force, Runescapedude, BDN, and Tokzic) answer this question for me: we have two claims for Dr. Blocker. what is the best way to resolve the situation?
          sorry to flood the thread but I'm gonna post this once in a while until someone answers. this is important.

          Comment

          • runescapedude1126
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2005
            • 268

            #1280
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            As far as the device, I have NOT used the device, I only blocked 2 nights. the first night I blocked Charu out of blind suspicion. Last night I blocked Xiz, and obviously that did not work. Which is also why I know he is not a wolf.
            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
            Fisting is not the way to label people.


            Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

            Comment

            • runescapedude1126
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2005
              • 268

              #1281
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              As for tonight, TELL me who to use the device on, and it will be done, it may be my last night so we need to use this wisely. Or tell me who to block.
              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
              Fisting is not the way to label people.


              Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #1282
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                sorry to flood the thread but I'm gonna post this once in a while until someone answers. this is important.
                I suggest to pick the person who has the more legitimate role to be the blocker.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1283
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  @Pete, I'm not 100% sure, the only way we can be 100% sure is to kill them both. But I think it makes the most sense to kill T-Force. Based on RSD's play, there's no way he would do this if he was a wolf. I guarantee it. I stake the game on it. T-Force is lying.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1284
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    T-force is under pressure
                    he hasn't posted

                    he knows he is fucked

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #1285
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Originally posted by Riotpolice
                      I suggest to pick the person who has the more legitimate role to be the blocker.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      @Pete, I'm not 100% sure, the only way we can be 100% sure is to kill them both. But I think it makes the most sense to kill T-Force. Based on RSD's play, there's no way he would do this if he was a wolf. I guarantee it. I stake the game on it. T-Force is lying.
                      good answers, but not what I had in mind. keep trying, people.

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      can someone (other than T-Force, Runescapedude, BDN, and Tokzic) answer this question for me: we have two claims for Dr. Blocker. what is the best way to resolve the situation?

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1286
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        you ready to die trevor?!?!

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1287
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Xiz, I love you. Will you be my Cubone waifu?
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1288
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            just come out and say what you're thinking Pete.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1289
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              @rsd, you don't know Xiz isn't a wolf because you blocked him, it could just mean that he didn't send the kill.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #1290
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                @rsd, you don't know Xiz isn't a wolf because you blocked him, it could just mean that he didn't send the kill.
                                ^ Don't master-wolves need to send the kill?

                                If not he is right ya know

                                Comment

                                Working...