TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1306
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Not only red, but perhaps shaman :O

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1307
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      we could test a block. have them block someone and see if it goes through or not. it seems laborious though.
      bad idea will take too long

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #1308
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        we could test a block. have them block someone and see if it goes through or not. it seems laborious though.
        that's like kinda sorta feasible, but you're right, it's laborious. it's also a huge waste of resources.

        getting closer though.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1309
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          I'm getting really fucking close voting for Trevor

          Comment

          • T-Force
            Your world ends with you
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 4753

            #1310
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            that's invalid reasoning imo. blocker can attempt to block someone, have it fail, and still suspect that person. pretty much there are at least 2 wolves remaining, so failed attempt =/= human target.
            Thank you. The Master Wolf can send one of 2 (maybe even 3) wolves to do the kill. I picked one and got it wrong as the death still happened.

            Also, runescape, you said you blocked Charu and Xiz.

            WHO WAS YOUR THIRD THEN?
            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

            Comment

            • Riotpolice
              "Reach For The Stars"
              • Nov 2010
              • 1921

              #1311
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Could we have a votecount please?
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

              Originally posted by m0de
              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

              Comment

              • runescapedude1126
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2005
                • 268

                #1312
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                I said I only blocked 2. I was with my gf on the night I did not vote as we were in the hospital learning that she miscarried.
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                Fisting is not the way to label people.


                Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1304

                  #1313
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Rofl what the hell this thread
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1314
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    T-Force and Mellon pair up together so nicely. Soft clears here and there, same style of 'not really giving any input but copying what other people say' posting.... but also...

                    ...they also have razor sharp pointy teeth!!!

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1315
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Originally posted by runescapedude1126
                      I said I only blocked 2. I was with my gf on the night I did not vote as we were in the hospital learning that she miscarried.
                      It takes one hell of an asshole to lie about that. That's too low to lie about.

                      T-force

                      Comment

                      • runescapedude1126
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 268

                        #1316
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        I am not lying unfortunately. I would not lie about irl issues. It is also why I did not vote on that day phase.
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        Fisting is not the way to label people.


                        Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1317
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          It checks out. I'm done here.


                          ENJOY YA DEATH TREVOR

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #1318
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Tch. I can't fault you for that, BUT being a more important role, you didn't have one minute in 24 hours to send a PM with one person's name?
                            I know it's an important thing going on in your life, but with a bigger role than others, I don't see why you wouldn't want to fulfill that role.


                            Also, device hasn't been used.
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • runescapedude1126
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 268

                              #1319
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              T-Force If my math is correct. This leaves one vote to insta.
                              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                              Fisting is not the way to label people.


                              Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1320
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Josh, if you use that excuse for mafia, and you're a wolf, which I don't think is the case... you deserve to win. I knew you had gotten some bad news, and I'm sorry that that is what it was. That being said, I don't want to lynch T-Force over just that. I want Pete to get his ideas out.
                                mellon
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...