TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1081
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    I don't think he's a wolf anymore, but I need to see more of him, but I guess you guys are suddenly seeing Mr. Charu being a wolf, so like, whatever the fuck.

    Take this with a grain of salt if you will.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1082
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Don't forget you fucks that Tokzic pretty much called you all out. So, are your actions trying to "appear green" now?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #1083
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        toxzkojisja, why did you seer Kraut of all people N1? I don't doubt your claim or w/e, but why?
        Because back when Xiz was trying to get Seered (even though he's a "green") and suggested we vote on it, the first person who went along with the idea was Kraut, with a vote for Xiz. Xiz immediately followed it up with an agreement and a vote for himself. I interpreted this as a potential wolf partner trying to push a seering for his Master Wolf. (there's a post i made somewhere about it)

        I needed some more perspective on the situation so I used a Seering on him.

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1084
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          most suspicious TODAY? I can get behind danceguy. But is it seer worthy or insta lynch worthy?

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1085
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            jwcgator


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1086
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Tokzic I know you are pressuring me hard for master wolf.

              To be honest, thats exactly what I would do as a master wolf.

              I fucked up.

              I fucked up day 1 from my tactics. I fucked up going after you which made you reveal blue. I'm making us loose this game.

              Kill me before I make any more stupid decisions.

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #1087
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Is this ANOTHER roll revealing???

                Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                ...

                ...

                You're seriously fucking kidding me, right?

                I thought we agreed not to have this motherfucking shit ass pickle juiceUIFDVBbgghnv
                sums D2 up very nicely...
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1088
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  I'm just really happy that my plan appears to have worked... I might've tricked the shaman into wasting a seering on my vanilla ass, but not our blues. OFC, It sucks that the reason I think this is that one just came out but w/e.

                  @Charu, what, should we advocate lynching him? I'm not gonna blow up like I did last night because 1) fuck that shit 2) toxkoauiuiaseise handled this one a lot better. IMO he *had* to come out, he has no choice, where I still feel that BDN didn't have to reveal, as I've stated earlier

                  @toiaiososixoazx, eh, I guess that makes sense, sorry it didn't work out.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1089
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    No i am not actually the master wolf you fuck

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1090
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      alright guys, we need to lynch someone. If we have to get RP, or no one else, so be it, but I think we can get something going on Charu, despite my wavering suspicion of him.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1091
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        I haven't really looked at charu this whole game. Can someone summarize it for me? Because I am missing this.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1092
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          So, here's the situation now, well for me at least. Toxzic is suspicious as fuck of me and is pretty much, or feels like rather, convinced I'm a wolf. I don't die today, I will certainly die tonight with him just killing me.

                          So right now, I'm lose/lose anyways, so I guess I'll state the obvious "why should I even say this", I'm green. I'm as green as the snivy in my avatar.

                          If you folks think I'm red, then I guess whatever I say now will be not even looked at or if looked at, be peeled in a weird way.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1093
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            I haven't really looked at charu this whole game. Can someone summarize it for me? Because I am missing this.
                            I'll do it for you.

                            I got buddy-buddy.

                            People found it weird.

                            My aggressive plays were at the wrong people.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              nobody fiffers anymore.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2440

                              #1094
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Well, first of all, there's no questioning that this is VERY BAD.

                              @Tokzic I do believe that Inspection is the best way to handle dAnceguy. He really hasn't been looking exceptionally shady to me but given that it led to this turn of events it's definitely not a bad decision to close the case on him.

                              Also, we are totally forgetting about the Dr. Blocker, who I hope to fuck is still alive (he doesn't flip to ANYONE on death, it's only within our Inspector/Enforcer/Aide trio). After the Enforcer protects, if the wolves eventually do get the stones to make a sacrifice play to get at you (which will be immediately evident from two deaths happening), the Doctor can make Tokzic untouchable for one more night. So I guess we're not in a terrible position, as we can possibly keep our most powerful role alive for a while.

                              I'm up for an eleventh-hour wagon train on Charu or Xiz. I do not understand at all the case against Raeko.
                              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #1095
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                This is literally me right now:


                                Comment

                                Working...