TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #1381
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    for quick reference, because we've buried the important posts under our shenanigans

    T-Force's claim
    runescapedude's claim

    Comment

    • Silvuh
      quit
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Apr 2005
      • 938

      #1382
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Sorry for the delay. I redid the list in the post editor after getting annoyed at Word adding multiple LEFT tags at each line ... forgetting I could copy that back into Word to do a find-and-replace to remove them all. Anyway.

      4-6 Lynch Requirement.
      T-Force (2) - dAnceguy117, Riotpolice, pntballa18, mellonxcollie, thesunfan, Xiz, runescapedude1126
      runescapedude (1) - dAnceguy117, T-Force
      mellonxcollie (1) - Xiz, dAnceguy117, thesunfan
      jwcgator (1) - pntballa18, runescapedude117
      Xiz (1) - BDN
      pntballa18 (1) - dAnceguy117
      Riotpolice (0) - dAnceguy117, T-Force
      thesunfan (0) - T-Force

      Yet to vote:
      runescapedude1126, Xiz, jwcgator, Tokzic

      thesunfan >> T-Force
      dAnceguy117 >> T-Force
      dAnceguy117 >> Riotpolice
      T-Force >> Riotpolice
      dAnceguy117 >> jwcgator
      T-Force >> thesunfan
      Riotpolice >> T-Force
      Xiz >> mellonxcollie
      dAnceguy117 >> mellonxcollie
      pntballa 18 >> T-Force
      mellonxcollie >> T-Force
      pntballa18 >> jwcgator
      BDN >> Xiz
      runescapedude1126 >> jwcgator
      thesunfan >> mellonxcollie
      dAnceguy117 >> runescapedude1126
      thesunfan >> T-Force
      T-Force >> runescapedude1126
      dAnceguy117 >> pntballa18
      Xiz >> T-Force
      runescapedude1126 >> T-Force
      thesunfan >> mellonxcollie
      Xiz >> unvote
      runescapedude1126 >> unvote

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #1383
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        I do not agree with waiting for tonight. If you're a wolf, then the only reason you'd advocate this is because you know he's the master wolf, Peter.
        really really minor detail here, but this would be impossible. I was already seered green. T-Force and I can't both be master wolves.



        there are major factors going for/against both claimers IMO. glad there's time to sort this out.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #1384
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          tough call.

          T-Force's voting patterns all game have been icky. claiming at 3 from insta and with ~24 hours left is curious, although I think we can agree on where it looked like the lynch was headed. T-Force took a good while to post his list of supposed block attempts, and the healing device was apparently a complete afterthought, as the report on that came ~5 posts after the block list?

          runescapedude has no voting patterns to speak of. one thing that puzzles me: why did runescapedude not vote to lynch T-Force right away after the claim? being hesitant to counterclaim I can sort of understand; maybe T-Force gets lynched and runescapedude doesn't even have to go public. but if runescape is the blocker, then he knows for a fact that T-Force is a wolf due to the claim. runescape's posts to me sound like "I think what you all are saying sounds right, T-Force could maybe be a wolf, idk yet"



          I like that the pace here has slowed down significantly, but I don't think discussion should be halted. IMO post your thoughts. put them in single, fleshed-out posts.

          Comment

          • jwcgator
            RIP ffrtokens
            • May 2005
            • 2221

            #1385
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Originally posted by runescapedude1126
            Last night I blocked Xiz, and obviously that did not work. Which is also why I know he is not a wolf.
            That last part is completely incorrect and I don't know how you could be a role and not know its potential gaps of information. If the kill went in and you supposedly blocked "Xiz", then that could mean the master wolf didn't chose him or he's the master wolf and chose someone else.

            I am highly suspicious.

            Comment

            • T-Force
              Your world ends with you
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 4753

              #1386
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              T-Force's voting patterns all game have been icky. claiming at 3 from insta and with ~24 hours left is curious, although I think we can agree on where it looked like the lynch was headed. T-Force took a good while to post his list of supposed block attempts, and the healing device was apparently a complete afterthought, as the report on that came ~5 posts after the block list?
              Yeah, I was watching a movie when I checked the thread on my phone, saw I was close to lynch and was literally all "oh crap NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

              Everything else was just trying to field the crapstorm.

              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              but if runescape is the blocker, then he knows for a fact that T-Force is a wolf due to the claim.
              So then why doesn't he vote for me immediately? Notice how he votes FIRST for jwc. If he knows I'm a wolf, why doesn't he go for me knowing I'm now a safe bet?
              After his vote, he then claims to be the Dr. Blocker.
              And then, after many other posts - including my vote on him - he finally places his vote on me. Nearly 4 pages later.
              As well, his reason to vote me?

              Originally posted by runescapedude1126
              T-Force If my math is correct. This leaves one vote to insta.
              Going off of what thesunfan has been on my grill about since Charu, he's killing me FOR THE SAKE OF A LYNCH. Not to mention, he gets one step away from lynching the Dr. Blocker AND keeping himself alive.
              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

              Comment

              • T-Force
                Your world ends with you
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 4753

                #1387
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                As well, he UNVOTES me once he realizes I'm not getting lynched.
                What was it that someone once said to me?
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                you don't withold a vote of someone you're suspicious of. Ever.
                Oh right. So if I'm claiming his role with everyone crying wolf at me, why would he take that vote back?
                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #1388
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  All of the confirmed humans think that Riotpolice is sketchy and that is who I think our lynch for the day should be.

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #1389
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    As far as the seering goes, here's my take.

                    Whether lying or not, T-Force's hand was forced here. If runescapedude is telling the truth, then his hand was forced as well. But if he's lying, why did he reveal over the other wolves still alive? The only reason I can come up with is that he's the master wolf. If the MW gets seered, he'd be indistinguishable from the Dr., since both roles return as green. This means it would be wisest for the MW to be the one who counterclaimed. So assuming T-Force is the wolf, it's not as likely that he's the MW, whereas if runescapedude is the wolf, it would make sense for him to be the MW.

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #1390
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Originally posted by Tokzic
                      All of the confirmed humans think that Riotpolice is sketchy and that is who I think our lynch for the day should be.
                      RP has also been T-Force's primary target, might be a bad idea to kill him until we figure out if he's telling the truth or not.

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #1391
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        I'm keeping my vote on JWC. Having a wolf that just coasts along would be especially effective in this game, since there are 2 seers. I think jwc's job was to coast along undetected, never becoming a convenient target to either seer or lynch. I think today is our best opportunity to get rid of him, since we have to wait on tokzic to make our next move anyways.

                        Comment

                        • jwcgator
                          RIP ffrtokens
                          • May 2005
                          • 2221

                          #1392
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Originally posted by pntballa18
                          I'm keeping my vote on JWC. Having a wolf that just coasts along would be especially effective in this game, since there are 2 seers. I think jwc's job was to coast along undetected, never becoming a convenient target to either seer or lynch. I think today is our best opportunity to get rid of him, since we have to wait on tokzic to make our next move anyways.
                          Clearly you don't remember playing TWG with me lol

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #1393
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            jwcgator

                            I'd like to see where this goes.

                            regarding the double claim: I think we should kill both.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1394
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Originally posted by Tokzic
                              All of the confirmed humans think that Riotpolice is sketchy and that is who I think our lynch for the day should be.
                              did you even read the thread?
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #1395
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                yeah there was a dr. blocker claim and a counterclaim

                                So one of runescapedude and T-Force is a wolf. Frankly, I don't think it's worth lynching either of them at the moment. It's fairly safe to say one of them is the Master Wolf because Seering the blocker will only tell me that they're human and not that they're blue, so seering them is a waste of time. I think it'd be best to keep them both alive. The wolves can't lynch the real blocker now because it'd be essentially giving away the wolf with the fake claim, so I think the best course of action is to just ignore that whole thing until later in the game.

                                I really think Riotpolice or Xiz should go today.

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...