TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1351
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Was that a soft reveal?

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1304

      #1352
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Why are you guys (Xiz and the thesunfan) always jerking each other off (not literally)? did the same with Charu while he was here, just saying... you always seem to vote and think together. Might make sense if you knew the other was green, just not sure how you would know that this game, and putting so much blind faith into another player doesn't bode well with me.
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1353
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        I do not agree with waiting for tonight. If you're a wolf, then the only reason you'd advocate this is because you know he's the master wolf, Peter. Mellon going along doesn't make much sense. But I don't think you guys are silly enough to make a play like this... so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt atm. Trevor's play has made little sense before now, and he's not making it any better. I don't agree with waiting for a seer. I really wish toiiuxzuiuiz was online right now, lmao.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #1354
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          lol no, presumably he was saying "I know I'm a human blah blah blah"

          Xiz you remind me of me from the game you hosted. again. slow down a bit.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1355
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Originally posted by Xiz
            Was that a soft reveal?
            he's just saying that we're wrong about him.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1356
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
              Why are you guys (Xiz and the thesunfan) always jerking each other off (not literally)? did the same with Charu while he was here, just saying... you always seem to vote and think together. Might make sense if you knew the other was green, just not sure how you would know that this game, and putting so much blind faith into another player doesn't bode well with me.
              What's that? I couldn't hear you over the howls you were making to the moon earlier!

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1357
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                Why are you guys (Xiz and the thesunfan) always jerking each other off (not literally)? did the same with Charu while he was here, just saying... you always seem to vote and think together. Might make sense if you knew the other was green, just not sure how you would know that this game, and putting so much blind faith into another player doesn't bode well with me.
                uh, I may put my hand upon Vince's Cubone from time to time, but I certainly didn't do that to Charu. I advocated lynching him, along with you placing the first vote for him. He's been at the top of my list since he started playing. Are you silly?
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1358
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  What's that? I couldn't hear you over the howls you were making to the moon earlier!
                  Full moon happened before the game started, sorry.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #1359
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    food for thought: T-Force and runescapedude could potentially both be wolves.

                    unlikely, but possible. never forget teh flame wars

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1360
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Originally posted by T-Force
                      *snicker* I swear upon my copies of Pokémon Platinum, Black, and Y that at least 1/3rd of your guys' list is wrong.
                      When I meet you eventually, can I have Y? I've been waiting to get a 6th Gen game forever.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • T-Force
                        Your world ends with you
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 4753

                        #1361
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Was that a soft reveal?
                        All I'm saying is what I know. I'm not on that list. Mellon and Danceguy could be on there, but I am not. Try RSD / Mellon / Danceguy.
                        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                        Comment

                        • T-Force
                          Your world ends with you
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 4753

                          #1362
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          When I meet you eventually, can I have Y? I've been waiting to get a 6th Gen game forever.
                          You sound so confident of a meetup.. Cool.
                          And I won't give you my copy, but I CAN get you a discount. Real talk.
                          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1304

                            #1363
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            uh, I may put my hand upon Vince's Cubone from time to time, but I certainly didn't do that to Charu. I advocated lynching him, along with you placing the first vote for him. He's been at the top of my list since he started playing. Are you silly?
                            Yes I am silly, I am also usually pretty baked while playing TWG and prone to mixing people up rofl~ Might be confusing Charu for another player, but I remember you agreeing with him at some point. THIS IS WHY I DON'T JUST POST EVERY THOUGHT THAT POPS INTO MY HEAD JEEZ


                            I do definitely know that you and Xiz have been allied since the beginning either way.
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1364
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              I think Pete's right Xiz, slow down, calm down and approach this without the bloodlust for a wolf, mkay?
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #1365
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                                I do definitely know that you and Xiz have been allied since the beginning either way.

                                Mellon, please see the youtube video:





                                I actually didn't trust him around day 2 (ish) after his thoughts started to pan out.

                                Comment

                                Working...