TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1096
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    I feel you Xiz, I really do.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1097
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Whatever...

      I realize I'm exceptionally calm right now, even though I know I'm going to die because of Tokzic right here.

      If I ask you to seer me and I go green, you'll just suspect that I'm the master wolf, which the wolves would use for their game.

      Logically, as it stands, I guess I really am the target, huh?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #1098
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Originally posted by Charu
        So, here's the situation now, well for me at least. Toxzic is suspicious as fuck of me and is pretty much, or feels like rather, convinced I'm a wolf. I don't die today, I will certainly die tonight with him just killing me.
        Nice freudian slip

        Charu
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1099
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          "But Charu, you're posting this because you're trying to make yourself green."

          Well gosh, I guess I am, huh?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #1100
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Wow I'm garbage. My bdn read was blue before I joined up, but I had tokzic as ted all the way. My bad yo.

            Wolves are probably something obvious. Prob somewhere in riot, force, charu, raeko, and the two in actives.

            Seering me would be a waste but do what you must.

            My b.

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #1101
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Nice freudian slip

              Charu
              WRECKED

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1102
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                Nice freudian slip

                Charu
                Not really, did you not read what he said? He's voting for me and says I'm dead.

                I'm dead either today or tonight, unless otherwise stated.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1103
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Fuck it. Sorry snivy </3

                  Charu

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1104
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Yeah, whatever, nice last minute again folks.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1105
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Just know, you are wrong. <3


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1106
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        rip you beautiful snake-thing
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #1107
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          runescape

                          Sorry I have no idea what the vote count is.

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #1108
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Ooof, I get home to another drama bout. Oh fun.
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • Riotpolice
                              "Reach For The Stars"
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1921

                              #1109
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Well, I need to remove my vote off of Tokzic anyways....

                              Charu.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #1110
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                (For those who don't understand why BDN just wrecked Charu hard: I only get my vigi when I successfully seer someone red. OOPS!)

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...