TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T-Force
    Your world ends with you
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 4753

    #1321
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Ballsy lie dude... ballsy lie. You play your game well, Wolfy.
    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

    Comment

    • runescapedude1126
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2005
      • 268

      #1322
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      And you are right. I should have made the time to do that. But we were both very upset and I was not thinking properly. I know you are not trying to be insulting .
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      Fisting is not the way to label people.


      Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #1323
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        *sigh* slow down for a minute. like we have 21 hours left yall. relax.


        I'll just say what I've been thinking. upon further consideration (oops) there's a small hole in the idea, but it's still worth a shot imo.


        have Tokzic seer one of them. more specifically, the one he finds more suspicious.

        what do you all think?

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1304

          #1324
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Err I'm not really sure how anything about T-Force has anything to do with me. There are a lot of reasons I could be a wolf but this reasoning doesn't really make sense. There are a lot of players who have said similar things about me as T-Force did in that post you quoted, and if I was a shaman and T-Force knew that I'm not sure why the hell he would ever say/allude to that in the thread like that.

          Again Xiz, tunnel-vision.
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1325
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Originally posted by T-Force
            Tch. I can't fault you for that, BUT being a more important role, you didn't have one minute in 24 hours to send a PM with one person's name?
            I know it's an important thing going on in your life, but with a bigger role than others, I don't see why you wouldn't want to fulfill that role.


            Also, device hasn't been used.
            a vote with basically no evidence is a terrible idea. If you can't read the thread to make an educated vote, it makes more sense not to vote.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1326
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              I'm not voting because of such an incident, but the truthfulness that came out for reasoning why he did not vote. It checks out perfectly.

              Comment

              • T-Force
                Your world ends with you
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 4753

                #1327
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Cool. Just so we're clear on that. (real talk: I hope everything's alright.)

                Seriously, aside from one of us getting seered, what's the one way to tell which of us is legit? Because ranting and raving that it's me ISN'T GETTING ME ANYWHERE.
                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1328
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  *sigh* slow down for a minute. like we have 21 hours left yall. relax.


                  I'll just say what I've been thinking. upon further consideration (oops) there's a small hole in the idea, but it's still worth a shot imo.


                  have Tokzic seer one of them. more specifically, the one he finds more suspicious.

                  what do you all think?
                  too big of a waste of resources, possible master-wolf play.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1304

                    #1329
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Also RSD :<

                    I'm very sorry to hear about that. Hope your luck looks up soon
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • runescapedude1126
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 268

                      #1330
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Thanks t force and mellon. We are doing ok-ish, just really upset tbh.
                      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                      Fisting is not the way to label people.


                      Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1331
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Danceguy, do me a favor and put your vote on T-force right now.

                        It's only 1 from insta.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1332
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          **2 more till insta

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1333
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            we don't need to lynch anyone right now. We have 20 hours until the end of the phase. We don't need a kill THIS SECOND. Put your dick back in your pants.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1334
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Not my point sunfan

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #1335
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Danceguy, put your vote on T-force.

                                Comment

                                Working...