TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Silvuh
    quit
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Apr 2005
    • 938

    #1051
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    5-7 Lynch Requirement. The participants Riotpolice and Tokzic are within lynching range.

    Riotpolice (5)
    - BDN, Tokzic, Krauthammer, thesunfan, T-Force, Xiz
    Tokzic (5) - Riotpolice, Charu, dAnceguy117, pntballa18, thesunfan
    Charu (1) - thesunfan, Xiz, mellonxcollie
    BDN (0)- mellonxcollie, Xiz
    jwcgator (0) - Charu, thesunfan
    thesunfan (0) - pntballa18
    runescapedude (0) - dAnceguy117

    Yet to Vote
    runescapedude1126, jwcgator

    Xiz >> mellonxcollie
    thesunfan >> mellonxcollie
    Xiz >> Krauthammer
    Xiz >> Riotpolice
    thesunfan >> T-Force
    pntballa18 >> thesunfan

    BDN >> Riotpolice
    thesunfan >> BDN
    Tokzic >> jwcgator
    cedolad >> pntballa18

    Tokzic >> Riotpolice
    T-Force >> BDN
    Krauthammer >> Riotpolice
    thesunfan >> mellonxcollie
    Xiz >> mellonxcollie
    Charu >> mellonxcollie
    dAnceguy117 >> Charu

    T-Force >> Riotpolice
    dAnceguy117 >> T-Force
    Charu >> thesunfan
    dAnceguy117 >> Tokzic
    Charu >> Tokzic

    Riotpolice >> Tokzic
    thesunfan >> Tokzic
    thesunfan >> mellonxcollie
    thesunfan >> jwcgator

    mellonxcollie >> BDN
    thesunfan >> Riotpolice
    Charu >> BDN
    Xiz >> BDN
    thesunfan >> BDN
    Xiz >> no vote
    pntballa18 >> Tokzic
    dAnceguy117 >> runescapedude
    Xiz >> BDN
    Xiz >> mellonxcollie
    Charu >> jwcgator
    thesunfan >> Riotpolice
    Xiz >> Riotpolice

    =====
    thesunfan >> jwcgator
    pntballa18 >> thesunfan

    Charu >> Tokzic
    Xiz >> BDN
    dAnceguy117 >> Tokzic
    Xiz >> no vote
    thesunfan >> Charu
    Xiz >> Charu
    Xiz >> no vote
    pntballa18 >> Tokzic
    Xiz >> Riotpolice
    mellonxcollie >> Charu
    thesunfan >> Tokzic

    DAY TWO will end in 86 minutes at 10 PM EST, -5 GMT.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1052
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      I really hope a coin flip situation doesn't happen. I'm not okay with Riot getting lynched anymore for today.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #1053
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        fuck me.

        hour and a half.

        Sorry, but I had to go through the epic saga of recovering my house keys from a grocery store a mile way using public traansportation.
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1054
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          xiz, if you're sure about mellon, since we think alike, what do you think regarding a possible mellon/tokxoiiauisa wolf team?
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1055
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            xiz, if you're sure about mellon, since we think alike, what do you think regarding a possible mellon/tokxoiiauisa wolf team?
            oh absolutely.

            I'm way more sure about mellon then tok though atm

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1056
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              I mean if it comes down to it I will vote Tokzic

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1057
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                its looking like its gonna, rp and tokxijiahusah are tied with an hour left, wanna switch to the dark, I mean, light side?
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #1058
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Okay, first of all, suspicion+++ on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU who voted BDN. Aide would be a really suicidal role for a wolf to fake. It'd be one thing if a wolf were to fake a blue role after they Shaman'd and killed one, because then they at least have some confidence they wouldn't get counterclaimed. But the Aide seers green. Wolves would have no clue whether that's a safe thing to fake. Charu, ur ded. Xiz, ur next.

                  Speaking of wolves doing seering business, I'm pretty sure what's going on with this lynch train on me is that I gave myself away with my reckless shit day one and got my ass Seered. So let's reveal another role!



                  DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO INSPECTOR TOKZIC

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1059
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Someone should vote Tokzic so I can be the insta vote.

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #1060
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      BDN's story checks out because the Aide isn't dead yet and there's no counterclaim. So all you dumbasses going HURR WHAT IF HE'S A WOLF are looking red as fuck right now.

                      My D1 seering was on Krauthammer. My D2 seering is probably going to be on danceguy. His "how confident are you?" post rubbed me the wrong way and his fixation on nothing says to me that he knows I'm blue and is trying to save his wolfing for someone else by getting me lynched. BUT OOPS WHAT NOW? GUESS WE'LL SEE TONIGHT.

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #1061
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        ...

                        ...

                        You're seriously fucking kidding me, right?

                        I thought we agreed not to have this motherfucking shit ass pickle juiceUIFDVBbgghnv



                        Look at that while I think
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #1062
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Enforcer, since you aren't dead yet and I just painted a huge ass target on my back, can you do the thing where you bodyguard me so I can keep seering every night? Thanks. <3

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #1063
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            The other wolf should vote Tokzic so I can be the insta vote before any humans with sense can switch their votes.
                            ftfy

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              nobody fiffers anymore.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2440

                              #1064
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Originally posted by Tokzic
                              Enforcer, since you aren't dead yet and I just painted a huge ass target on my back, can you do the thing where you bodyguard me so I can keep seering every night? Thanks. <3
                              I can confirm that BOTH ENFORCER AND INSPECTOR ARE ALIVE.
                              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1065
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                welp
                                I'm afraid of voting for someone, for fear that they claim ANOTHER blue role...
                                Charu it is then
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...