TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #1456
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    voting Xiz goes against my own personal read but if tokzic wants it, xiz it is.

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #1457
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome


      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #1458
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        alright, without reading the thread, why do you think Xiz is a good idea?
        Sure, and maybe a full read might illustrate EXACTLY why I feel he's a solid lynch.

        Right from the get go, there is absolutely no substance to his defenses and very little in his accusations. There's also this feeling like he has to take nothing really seriously, especially if it's against him. Meta-wise, that’s par for D1, but what bugs the fuck out of me, and what I'm trying to get at, I think, is that he largely goes through the rest of the game like it’s still D1. I think that’s part of what I’m trying to say. I also recall a total flip in attitude on that day, going from something like "It's D1, a lot of crap is being thrown around, nothing personal" to "I'm absolutely sure about this guy and you need to lynch this motherfucker." Page 12 IIRC.

        D2 he continues to go against me, even though it's established by now that Aide is a very impractical role for wolf to fake, and wants to instalynch Tokzic after he comes out.

        Oh, yes, and you are still quite suspicious to me, sf, mostly for doing similar things. You've done a lot of different things as well though, so obviously I'm no voting you right now. I hope to god Tokzic made a good choice with his seering (we're obviously not hearing anything from him today.)
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #1459
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          my vote only puts then at a KitB though so we'll need one more

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1460
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            please seer someone else... its too late to change your mind, but I highly encourage you seer mellon. I'll give you all of my credits if I come up red btw, since I already know I won't. (not that I think you care about credits but w/e). Its weird I try to get seered early game, and now that I don't I get seered heh. Anyways, I guess I would rather get jwc, but xiz isn't a bad lynch either.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1461
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Hi I am back.
              Golly looks like I'm about to die.

              Comment

              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                nobody fiffers anymore.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 2440

                #1462
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                ninjakiwi'd

                my vote stays.
                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1463
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Welp, gg reds. You are way better then the shitty greens this game lmfao.

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #1464
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    I don't want to vote Xiz. do I have to?

                    5 min left

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1304

                      #1465
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      I'm with pntballa. I personally feel that Xiz is green but if that's what Tokzic wants I trust him, especially as a seer. Xiz
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1466
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        alright, Xiz is insta'd, time to try to get you to seer someone else. I understand why I'm getting seered. Chances are, I was seered already, since the other person hasn't come out. No one has really come after me, and I feel like I've played a human game. There are better choices. Much better choices. I will argue this until the phase ends.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1467
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          K so please seer mellon.

                          Also, Dance / T-force / Mellon are still my main 3. 4th is up in the air, probz someone like Jwc or pnt or someone I haven't looked at this game.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1468
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            O i'm insta'd already? k bye

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1469
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              its gonna look really bad for me now, considering how much I've been agreeing with you buddy. Just know that its been fun, and I really look forward to when we're both wolves.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1304

                                #1470
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                ninjakiwi'd
                                ahhhhh this is the cutest thing ever I am using it from now on

                                WHERES KIWI AT ANYWAY
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...