TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1246
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    God damn it can I leave the thread for just one day without another god damn blue revealing.

    Comment

    • Riotpolice
      "Reach For The Stars"
      • Nov 2010
      • 1921

      #1247
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Great, let's just all reveal our roles and have everything come crashing down holy fuck shit shit damnit hellfuckdamnitballsacksas;ldcockfkjas;ldfksuckerjals;df
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

      Originally posted by m0de
      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1248
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        vote mellon I'm not even kidding right now

        Comment

        • runescapedude1126
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2005
          • 268

          #1249
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          This has become very very convoluted. Everyone is throwing around the fact that "im green" or "im blue" or this or that. After reading the thread, I can understand everyones suspicion on T-Force. I am still unsure who I am going to vote for, but for now I will place a safety vote on jwc . I repeat, THIS IS NOT A LEGITIMATE SUSPICION FOR JWC. He is just being voted by me until we know if we want to insta lynch or what. I want to hear from more people.
          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          Fisting is not the way to label people.


          Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1250
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Riot / Mellon / RSD are the wolves.

            Kill them please.

            Comment

            • runescapedude1126
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2005
              • 268

              #1251
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              How does that make me a wolf? What is with a blind suspicion that I am. And if you want me out then lynch me. It really does not matter much as I have said a thousand times. My defense will not pursuade anyone, as it never has. I will continue playing this game the way I normally do, and continue attempting to catch the wolves the right way, not just throwing names at the board.
              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
              Fisting is not the way to label people.


              Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1252
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Danceguy / jwc also for possible MW? Idk. He can be considered later.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1253
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  I don't believe T-Force. If you are the real Role-blocker, reveal yourself. He's not in the triangle, so if he claimed, and the blue was already dead, then it would make sense for him to claim this to get away with it. Yoshl could've been the Role-Blocker, or the Blue miller, and he got seered and that's why he's dead. Maybe they got lucky with Manti or seered Kraut/got lucky with him too. I think there's enough suspicion on you to warrant a lynch, but not today. I'm still watching you, and I don't believe your claim.
                  That being said, mellon.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1254
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    RSD stop being so fucking defensive I'm not even targeting you right now im after mellon.

                    Comment

                    • runescapedude1126
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 268

                      #1255
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      It isnt defensive. I am just saying if you want me dead and think I am wolf, lynch me. This is how I normally am.
                      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                      Fisting is not the way to label people.


                      Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1256
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        the way RSD plays this game, there's hardly any way to know if he's ANY role. I don't think he would be a good lynch. I think mellon is a better choice, but RP really isn't suspicious in my eyes.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #1257
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          real talk, idk if I think this is that bad of a thing. good claim T-Force.



                          first things first: any counterclaims? IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND YOU ARE DR. BLOCKER AND T-FORCE IS NOT DR. BLOCKER, YOU MUST ANNOUNCE IT TO THE THREAD DURING THIS DAY PHASE.



                          runescapedude once again my go-to just to spread the votes for now

                          Comment

                          • runescapedude1126
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 268

                            #1258
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Sorry I always appear so foggy to everyone haha, but it definately makes it interesting to play it with me eh?
                            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                            Fisting is not the way to label people.


                            Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1259
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              We will talk about that later then. Mellon is clearly a wolf. I am willing to risk the game on it.

                              Comment

                              • runescapedude1126
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 268

                                #1260
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                I am not doubting you at all Xiz, but I have not been as closely following the game as I should, can you show me the proof of it so I can vote smart with the facts?
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                Fisting is not the way to label people.


                                Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                                Comment

                                Working...