TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1396
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    jwcgator

    I'd like to see where this goes.

    regarding the double claim: I think we should kill both.
    NONONONONONONONONONONO. This is not a good idea. Since last night, I have changed my mind regarding who I think is the real blue, and who is not. I also changed my mind regarding how we should go about this whole ordeal. There is still the chance that they're both wolves, but I don't think we should go down that road yet. RSD only claimed after I called BS on him, not right away.

    This is suspicious. And hey, since I think you're the MW Pete, we can use your idea. (And that's why I thought my idea earlier would work, btw.) Since you got seered green, your influence regarding this cannot be underestimated. You could use this to set us up for seering the wrong person. But it does throw a wrench in my idea regarding who the MW is. BUT ANYWAYS, I think that toiuiuasus should seer RSD, mainly because he waited to make his counterclaim, and because T-Force's protests since then seem legit. I also am really fucking sorry that I've been part of the driving force to out three blues...

    Anyways, I think that you still had time Trevor. You really still had time to defend yourself. Your claim, if it is legit, was too damn early. Yeah, you can tell which way the wind is blowing, doesn't mean a storm is coming.

    But yeah, I don't think we should lynch either of them, especially not today. At least one of them is lying. For all we know, the real Doctor is dead. Only the wolves know. I agree that we should focus on another target today. I would LOVE to get mellon, but I'm fine with getting Xiz. I don't think RP is a good target.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1397
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      You know Pete does actually make a good point now that I look at it...


      They both COULD be wolves. (T-Force and RSD). What if the Shaman found that blue role, then killed that blue role. T-Force claims that blue role, as RSD waits to make sure nobody else is that blue role. Then, he counter claims. But why?

      T-Force probably knew he was going to die. This might be a play by RSD to get a free ticket to end game.

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #1398
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Tokzic gets it. The whole point of this play was to get an additional mode of protection stripped from him, and so optimal human play IMO is to prevent this from happening. A lynch on either RSD or T-Force should be "saved for last" as it were. Right now, to be sure of killing Tokzic, the wolves would have to sacrifice up to TWO of their own. So I think we're still in a good place.

        I honestly would like to see Xiz go today (whom I've already voted); with every day that passes his play just gets more and more on my nerves. After I have some sore-throat tea time and some sustenance I will attempt the herculean task of digging through this thread and finding out why.
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1399
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          look forward to seeing what you dig up on Xiz. He's a hard wolf to pin, but if he is a wolf, I'm sure there are some mistakes. I think he's a good lynch, I woudl still rather get Mellon, but yeah, when I was eating lunch, I decided, shit, Pete's right. We just shouldn't kill them now. Mathematically, we should wait no longer than Day 5 to kill the second one of them, worst case scenario, we can wait until Day 6 if we seer a wolf and toiiuxzxzuz puts a cap in their ass. I'm gonna leave my vote where it is, and similarly to how BDN will dig through this thread to find dirt on Xiz, I'll find dirt on mellon.
          AND I FUCKING SWEAR
          IF I PUT SO MUCH PRESSURE ON HER THAT SHE HAS TO REVEAL IF SHE'S A BLUE, I'M FUCKING DONE WITH THIS GAME.
          asdf
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1400
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome



            You see this is what I don't get in this game.

            "Hurr-duurrr yeah Xiz is such a wolf! Duurrrrr"

            Well how about you grow a fucking pair and vote for me then. All of you. You all keep claiming that I am such a wolf yet you do shit about it.

            But oh no, heaven forbid we focus on the two people who claimed the same blue role. Because why the FUCK would we do that?

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #1401
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              I'm pretty much only voting Xiz if I'm commanded to by BDN and Tokzic.

              I don't think Riotpolice is a tremendous lynch either, but he's more of a mystery to me.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #1402
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Originally posted by Tokzic
                yeah there was a dr. blocker claim and a counterclaim

                So one of runescapedude and T-Force is a wolf. Frankly, I don't think it's worth lynching either of them at the moment. It's fairly safe to say one of them is the Master Wolf because Seering the blocker will only tell me that they're [COLOR=Green]human [COLOR=Black]and not that they're blue, so seering them is a waste of time.
                based on the assumption that one of the claimers is the MW, Xiz would be guaranteed town.

                not completely sure if I agree with the assumption, but that's worth noting.

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #1403
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  But oh no, heaven forbid we focus on the two people who claimed the same blue role. Because why the FUCK would we do that?
                  Why the fuck would we rush a lynch on what could potentially be a blue?

                  Keeping both players alive generates more information to make a better decision later. We can say with near certainty that one of T-Force and RSD is a red and one of them is a blue. The longer we leave off that decision, the longer the wolves are forced to leave the blocker alive, because wolfing him would immediately make it apparent which of the two is red.

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Well how about you grow a fucking pair and vote for me then. All of you. You all keep claiming that I am such a wolf yet you do shit about it.
                  you say this like you've already forgotten that we basically lynched you day 1 until you put dragon in a kitb with you and lucked out

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #1404
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    WAIT THATS NOT TRUE LOL i was thinking Xiz was seered

                    still though how possible is it for Xiz to be a red that seers red? that would be pretty absurd.

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #1405
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      based on the assumption that one of the claimers is the MW, Xiz would be guaranteed town.

                      not completely sure if I agree with the assumption, but that's worth noting.
                      How does it guarantee Xiz is town?

                      The only way that's true is if he was seered green, which hasn't happened to the best of my knowledge.

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #1406
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        ninjaed by epiphany

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • T-Force
                          Your world ends with you
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 4753

                          #1407
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Another day of work, another day to NOT be here during prime time.
                          I just hope to be alive at the end of this, haha.
                          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1408
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            You can't guarantee I am green at all this game, or anyone for that matter. No card flips, no knowledge.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #1409
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              that's mostly true but not entirely true. consider this: (not that this should be attempted ever, but hypothetically) Tokzic seers both T-Force and runescapedude. both seerings have green results. one of them would have to be the MW, and therefore, you would know I'm green because I was seered green. I guess you don't *know* the way you do when a cardflip happens, but you know beyond reasonable doubt.

                              anyway that's me going off on a tangent lol.



                              if we can't come to a consensus before 8:00 p.m., I think Tokzic and BDN should have final say for today's lynch.

                              jwc and Riotpolice would be my top two picks this phase.

                              Comment

                              • jwcgator
                                RIP ffrtokens
                                • May 2005
                                • 2221

                                #1410
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                danceguy pls

                                Comment

                                Working...