TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1426
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    In b4 everyone just randomly bandwagons on random player within the last 30 mins.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1427
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Originally posted by Xiz
      sunfan were those questions directed at me
      no, they're directed at mellon.
      But I do wonder... what you think about the dragon lynch?
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1428
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        I think dragon was an afk green. That's about it. Like, when it was either me or him, I at-least contributed more, so at the end even though I rather ME die instead of him, I decided to vote for him since I was giving more to the group.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1429
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Alright I need to go. I'll be back after the lynching is done.

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1304

            #1430
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            Why are you so conservative with your votes?
            I've never really given it much thought, I guess as I said earlier I am just a conservative person. I also often forget to remove votes that I've made before big events happen (see: BDN and T-Force) so I'd rather not have votes just milling about I guess? I don't know. Here jwc does that make you happy?????

            Why did you vote Charu and then fly away? Follow up, what suspicions did you have of him so early? (you were the first to vote for him, and only myself had been trying to get him lynched, yet you stated that you saw what "everyone else is seeing in him.")
            Dunno how to say this without being rude but I have a job and a life where I can't always get to TWG right on time. I try to make the best vote I can while I can do it, Charu seemed like the best idea at the time and I still feel fairly confident about that vote. I'd rather vote on something I'm uncertain about than miss my chance to vote because I know I won't be able to get to the thread on time. Also again I am prone to confusing players with other players, I am a stoner don't read too much into this and don't be afraid to correct me rofl

            You haven't really said anything about the current RSD/T-Force discussion. What are your thoughts?
            I'm really not sure what to think about this. Obviously at least one of them is a wolf... I find both of them a bit suspicious. T-Force claimed really early when he didn't really need to, RSD came out of nowhere and claimed. Right now I'm leaning toward Danceguy's two-wolf theory, but that seems a little far-fetched at the same time so I'm not sure. I guess RSD seems just a tad more suspicious at this moment

            What do you think about the Dragon lynch?
            I don't know, I didn't vote in that lynch because I said hi then forgot I'd signed up for TWG until the day phase was over rofl. I did re-read the thread but that was a few days ago now. I dunno, I wasn't involved, it doesn't seem like it was a good lynch but D1 lynches are always a bit stab-in-dark so that doesn't surprise me. I still think Xiz is green so I guess I think it was better than that, but still probably bad.

            Why were you so intent on getting a seering strategy early on, but did nothing but point out flaws in other people's ideas?
            Because I had no ideas of my own, but noticed flaws in other's plans? Why wouldn't I point out those flaws?

            Finally, you've been advocating that the quieter players be kept around. Do you still feel this way?
            I'm reeeeeeeeeally not sure... ideally of course I'd like to hear more from both of them but that might not happen at this point. At first I felt that inactive players were most likely average greens, but at this point that seems less likely. The fact that RSD came outta nowhere and claimed is shady as all hell. JWC is following the thread but not saying anything, which is also shady as all hell. I'm having difficulty thinking of a full wolf team amongst the still living players, so I think it's likely that at least one of the inactives is a wolf.
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1431
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              yeah, based on me reading everything and the answers to those, giving you a green lean now. I couldn't find anything that overwhelmingly stood out to me like I did when I read T-Force's posts. I'm not gonna try to lynch you, and I suggest you think about the last answer more, as should all active players.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #1432
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                where is Tokzic

                Comment

                • Riotpolice
                  "Reach For The Stars"
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 1921

                  #1433
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  It's really hard for me to formulate any kind of vote with the two blockers being a huge distraction. T-Force, I don't want to keep my vote on you because what if I'm voting for the real blocker. I don't think it's a good spot for my vote to sit.

                  I'm going to retract and put my vote on thesunfan. You don't have any votes and it's unlikely we will vote you out tonight. This is just until we get this whole "double blocker" thing ringed out...like I said before, not trying to vote you out, I just need a safer spot to put it if you don't mind.


                  ~With that being said, I just want to take a moment right now to say that this game has been an absolutely amazing, new eye-opening experience for me. I always saw TWG thread floating around, but I had no clue what it was about. I want to thank those who have helped me through the game in terms of understanding it just because there are so many rules involved. And I also want to give a big thanks to danceguy117 for making this. If you didn't make that thread, I would have never known that this game existed. You may not have gotten the whole world to join in on this brilliant game, but you can say, without doubt, that you've picked me up out of the whole world. Again, thank you all. I'll be slapping my game face back on shortly.~
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                  Originally posted by m0de
                  im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                  Comment

                  • jwcgator
                    RIP ffrtokens
                    • May 2005
                    • 2221

                    #1434
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                    JWC is following the thread but not saying anything, which is also shady as all hell. I'm having difficulty thinking of a full wolf team amongst the still living players, so I think it's likely that at least one of the inactives is a wolf.
                    I mean, I can't excuse my inactivity but that's still a nasty way to try and nab a wolf.

                    I personally think it's some combination of sunfan/Xiz/Charu/runescapedude/mellon.

                    I'll try to make a better post before the night ends but I can't promise it

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1435
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Riotpolice
                      ur not alowd 2 vot me m9
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1436
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        where is the discussion with half an hour until the lynch? are waiting until there's only 15 minutes? I think good candidates are RP (would rather not but we can), jwc (same as RP), Xiz (I still think he's green though) or mellon (starting to think she's green). I think that its going to come down to a discussion between the first two on that list.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Riotpolice
                          "Reach For The Stars"
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 1921

                          #1437
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Well, sunfan you force my hand. I will vote JWC for self preservation...
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                          Originally posted by m0de
                          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1304

                            #1438
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Originally posted by jwcgator
                            I mean, I can't excuse my inactivity but that's still a nasty way to try and nab a wolf.
                            I don't really want to keep my vote on you, but idk what else to do right now. I don't feel confident about anything but you have been incredibly inactive and I'm suspicious of you, so I guess it's good enough. I feel like this will be a stab in the dark vote for me either way, unless y'all wanna give me some guidance
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1439
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              can we get a votecount?
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #1440
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                I'm seriously trying to write up why I think Xiz is a solid lynch, but I'm still pretty sick and my brain would rather that I do ANYTHING rather than read this thread again. After an hour and a half I'm only on page 22. I feel like such a trash can in this game.

                                I'd like to know WTF tokzic is too.
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...