TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1021
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Okay, not going to lie, the brightened my mood a little.

    But I will point out one thing from that post. I wasn't a wolf from that game.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1022
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome




      heh... oh yeah...

      unvote

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1023
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        I swear Xiz, we're either thinking the same exact thing or I'm on Mercury while you're on Neptune.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #1024
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          there's no way i'm going to be able to stay awake until 10 tonight. I'm making food now and once it's done I'll be going to bed. putting my vote back on tokzic because apparently thesunfan is immune to being a lynch candidate no matter how much sketchy shit he does.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1025
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            I know how you feel, chances are I won't be able to tie a knot around the person I most suspect either.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1026
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Not that I have proof, because I can understand from another player's perspective that he is sketchy. But, I don't know, I guess me knowing him a little bit before he started playing is what's making me say human for him. Also the fact he's questioning and being weirded out by me saying he's human is another indicator to me.

              And then the reaction last night... that's something I can see him doing if he was a town trying to help.

              I just haven't seen him acting out of character yet in the 2 games he's played is all.

              ...I guess you could say it's the same reasoning Tokzic gave for why he believes mellon is green, just because he knew her from before and know how she reacts.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1027
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Shitty reason, but there you go.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #1028
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  it is what it is

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1029
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Well tokzic is at 5 right now, 2 more to insta...

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1030
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      that's some bullshit charu, you hardly know anything about me lol
                      what's my favorite fruit?
                      what's my favorite color? (and no looking at the TB spreadsheet)
                      what's my major?
                      how do I know what county you live in?
                      what's my bowling average?
                      why the hell does Xiz think like me?
                      what's my favorite movie?
                      what's my mother's maiden name?

                      if he gets all these right, he's green, otherwise he's the masterwolf.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1031
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        but i'm the master wolf remember

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1032
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          ...I guess me knowing him a little bit before he started playing is what's making me say human for him.
                          Looks like you missed this. I've seen how you talk and I've seen how you react in chats in Team Blaze and the calls that happen.

                          Whatever though, keep on attacking me. Weird you're labeling me as the master wolf now though, I guess I should ask you why you think I'm the master wolf.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1033
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            But guess what, whatever, I'm done with your shit.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1034
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Fuck off


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1035
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                wat.
                                how in the hell did you think I expected you to know my mother's maiden name???
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...