TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1411
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Mellon

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #1412
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


      mostly based on process of elimination. HOPE I'M DOIN IT RIGHT

      anyway, more discussion, please? the sooner the better.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1413
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Dance you are acting like such a MW lmfao.

        In all of your green games you don't act like this lmfao

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #1414
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          "I CHANGE MY SHIT UP EVERY GAME DONT COUNT ON ONE STYLE FROM ME or some shit" - Xiz

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1415
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Originally posted by Xiz
            But oh no, heaven forbid we focus on the two people who claimed the same blue role. Because why the FUCK would we do that?
            Could it be...
            Do we finally disagree on something?
            It can't be...

            But yeah, I think Xiz is a good target to look into for the lynch, but unless we find something good, which I doubt will be found given his experience as a wolf and playstyle.

            What's all the suspicion on jwc about? No one but me said anything about him when he wasn't posting, and now that he's posting an albeit bare minimum amount, he has suspicion? I don't get it.

            Anyways, gonna start digging through mellon's posts.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1416
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              "I CHANGE MY SHIT UP EVERY GAME DONT COUNT ON ONE STYLE FROM ME or some shit" - Xiz
              Gotta agree with Xiz, this really isn't a post you would've made last game, or any other green game that I've read of yours. You're a weird one, Pete. If we do seer T-Force and RSD, and they both come back green, yeah, you're clear in my book. But you're playing a weird game imo.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1417
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                "I CHANGE MY SHIT UP EVERY GAME DONT COUNT ON ONE STYLE FROM ME or some shit" - Xiz
                Sunfan said it perfectly. This is not a green Danceguy statement what-so-ever.

                And yeah, I do change my style every game. You don't.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1418
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Originally posted by Krauthammer
                  Also, I'd like to propose that the Inspector, if he is alive, does a seering of Tokzic. Just putting it out there, as a recommendation.
                  rereading the thread lolz
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1419
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    alright, reread everything mellon has posted. Have a few questions for her.

                    Why are you so conservative with your votes?

                    Why did you vote Charu and then fly away? Follow up, what suspicions did you have of him so early? (you were the first to vote for him, and only myself had been trying to get him lynched, yet you stated that you saw what "everyone else is seeing in him.")

                    You haven't really said anything about the current RSD/T-Force discussion. What are your thoughts?

                    What do you think about the Dragon lynch?

                    Why were you so intent on getting a seering strategy early on, but did nothing but point out flaws in other people's ideas?

                    Finally, you've been advocating that the quieter players be kept around. Do you still feel this way?
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • runescapedude1126
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 268

                      #1420
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      I have 10 minutes before I have to get off of here for the night, I must place a vote before the phase ends and I am still conflicted on what is going on. Obviously t force will not be lynched tonight as I have no support. No matter how much I want him gone, it would be a wasted vote in order to place it on him.
                      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                      Fisting is not the way to label people.


                      Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1421
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        sunfan were those questions directed at me

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1422
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Okay well I will be gone tonight also. I'll be here for like another 30(ish) then I'm gone.

                          So, yeah if you wanna kill me without me bitching now is your chance haha

                          Comment

                          • Silvuh
                            quit
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 938

                            #1423
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            4-6 Lynch Requirement. No participant is within lynching range.

                            T-Force (2) - dAnceguy117, Riotpolice, pntballa18, mellonxcollie, thesunfan, Xiz, runescapedude1126
                            jwcgator (2) - pntballa18, runescapedude117, dAnceguy117
                            mellonxcollie (2) - dAnceguy117, thesunfan, Xiz
                            Riotpolice (1) - dAnceguy117, T-Force, Tokzic
                            runescapedude (1) - dAnceguy117, T-Force
                            Xiz (1) - BDN
                            pntballa18 (0) - dAnceguy117
                            thesunfan (0) - T-Force

                            Yet to vote:
                            runescapedude1126, jwcgator

                            thesunfan >> T-Force
                            dAnceguy117 >> T-Force
                            dAnceguy117 >> Riotpolice
                            T-Force >> Riotpolice
                            dAnceguy117 >> jwcgator
                            T-Force >> thesunfan
                            Riotpolice >> T-Force
                            Xiz >> mellonxcollie
                            dAnceguy117 >> mellonxcollie
                            pntballa 18 >> T-Force
                            mellonxcollie >> T-Force
                            pntballa18 >> jwcgator
                            BDN >> Xiz
                            runescapedude1126 >> jwcgator
                            thesunfan >> mellonxcollie
                            dAnceguy117 >> runescapedude1126
                            thesunfan >> T-Force
                            T-Force >> runescapedude1126
                            dAnceguy117 >> pntballa18
                            Xiz >> T-Force
                            runescapedude1126 >> T-Force
                            thesunfan >> mellonxcollie
                            Xiz >> unvote
                            runescapedude1126 >> unvote
                            Tokzic >> Riotpolice
                            dAnceguy117 >> jwcgator
                            Xiz >> mellonxcollie

                            DAY THREE will end in 2 hours and 22 minutes at 10 PM EST, -5 GMT.
                            Last edited by Silvuh; 11-12-2013, 05:58 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1424
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Silvuh i don't see my vote on mellon there :P

                              Comment

                              • runescapedude1126
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 268

                                #1425
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                I have to go, after reading the thread I am going to put my vote on jwc . I wish I had more time to figure things out but I HAVE to get to work. I cant wait to see what happens in the last 2 hours.
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                Fisting is not the way to label people.


                                Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                                Comment

                                Working...