TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1111
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Originally posted by T-Force
    Ooof, I get home to another drama bout. Oh fun.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1112
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      So, with this, let me start saying what I think.

      sunfan is not a wolf.

      Xiz is still a maybe.

      riot is a slight maybe.

      Melon is leaning wolf.

      dance is human.

      bdn is well... obvious.

      tokzic is obvious.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Silvuh
        quit
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Apr 2005
        • 938

        #1113
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        5-7 Lynch Requirement. The participant Charu is within lynching range.

        Charu (6)
        - mellonxcollie, Tokzic, thesunfan, BDN, Xiz, Riotpolice
        Riotpolice (2) - BDN, Tokzic, Krauthammer, thesunfan, T-Force, Xiz
        Tokzic (1) - Riotpolice, Charu, dAnceguy117, pntballa18, thesunfan
        jwcgator (1) - thesunfan, Charu
        runescapedude (1) - dAnceguy117
        BDN (0) - mellonxcollie, Xiz
        thesunfan (0) - pntballa18
        Last edited by Silvuh; 11-9-2013, 07:47 PM.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1114
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          WAIT GUYS.
          IF WE'RE THIS CONFIDENT
          would it be better for toizoxizixza to kill Charu tonight?
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1115
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            runescape so we can talk about this for a bit
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1116
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Originally posted by Tokzic
              (For those who don't understand why BDN just wrecked Charu hard: I only get my vigi when I successfully seer someone red. OOPS!)
              Oh shit, I didn't even.

              Wow.

              I guess it pays to tell the rules.

              Then seer me. It's the only logical conclusion now. Seer me and you'll see I'm green.

              I honestly thought you could kill me at night.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1117
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                and lynch who?

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1118
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  I'm not even fucking joking either.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1119
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    I'm not a red. I fucked up and didn't see you could only do that if you seer a red.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1120
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      not joking, I didn't know that either lmao...
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • T-Force
                        Your world ends with you
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 4753

                        #1121
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        and lynch who?
                        This. Who's the next most suspicious on the list?

                        Also, even if Charu comes back green, insert "he could be Master Wolf" argument.
                        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1122
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          God damn it, now it looks like I'm begging like a wolf cornered.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1123
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            idk, rp is still on the table, if you guys are confident about him, certainly you all seem to be moreso than I am, and I'm down to follow.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1124
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              FUUUUCCCK


                              CAN WE PLEASE PLEASE STOP DOING THIS IN THE LAST HALF OUR


                              This is really REALLY lazy.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #1125
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                idk, rp is still on the table, if you guys are confident about him, certainly you all seem to be moreso than I am, and I'm down to follow.
                                I'm down for doing this.

                                Lynch Charu -> Vigi Riot
                                Lynch Riot -> Vigi Charu


                                Either im fine with if everyone else is

                                Comment

                                Working...