TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • runescapedude1126
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2005
    • 268

    #1291
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    That is very true, but I just dont get that threatening feel from him as much as some others.
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    Fisting is not the way to label people.


    Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #1292
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      only if I have to. I think one of you can get this. and actually, excluding T-Force and Runescapedude was silly on my part. I would love for you guys to answer this question.

      we have two claims for Dr. Blocker. what is the best way to resolve the situation?

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1293
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        only if I have to. I think one of you can get this. and actually, excluding T-Force and Runescapedude was silly on my part. I would love for you guys to answer this question.

        we have two claims for Dr. Blocker. what is the best way to resolve the situation?
        Trevor has yet to respond. He is pissing himself. Also it's his first game so he can't improvise yet.

        That's how.

        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #1294
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Originally posted by runescapedude1126
          I am Dr. Blocker by the way. So there is the counterclaim. I waited this long to point it out so I can stay under the wolves radar.
          ...... Okay SCREW you.

          Night 1's block: thesunfan - Reason, I dunno, had to do something and he seemed kinda wolfy.

          Night 2's block - Xiz. Thought he was the MW. Thus:
          Originally posted by Silvuh
          A Few Clarifications

          The Master Wolf's choosing of who to to send to make the kill cannot be blocked, so blocking the MW does nothing unless they decide to make the kill themself.
          That failed.

          Night 3's block was - Riotpolice. If he was a wolf, like I thought he was, I hoped he could've been blocked. Nope.


          What else would you like me to do to prove I'm Dr. Blocker?
          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1295
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            nothing, you just did yourself in.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1296
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              if you had blocked RP because you felt he was a wolf, why'd you vote for him earlier today? gg Trevor.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • runescapedude1126
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2005
                • 268

                #1297
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Originally posted by T-Force
                ...... Okay SCREW you.

                Night 1's block: thesunfan - Reason, I dunno, had to do something and he seemed kinda wolfy.

                Night 2's block - Xiz. Thought he was the MW. Thus:


                That failed.

                Night 3's block was - Riotpolice. If he was a wolf, like I thought he was, I hoped he could've been blocked. Nope.


                What else would you like me to do to prove I'm Dr. Blocker?
                #1, why did you use the same reasoning for block 1?
                #2 why did you claim to block THE SAME PERSON that I claimed.
                #3, suddenly you block one of the biggest suspected people?

                Something does not feel right.
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                Fisting is not the way to label people.


                Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #1298
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  why did you reveal anyways Trevor? We had taken pressure off of you and were awaiting what our confirmed blues said. This is more BS than BDN's revealing, and believe me, that was some BS. If you're actually a blue, I've lost a lot of respect in your ability to play. There was still a chance that you would be cleared. I think this whole thing reeks of BS.
                  Taken the pressure OFF? HA!
                  At the point of my reveal, I had 4 votes against me, and you had quite the solid case built up on me that had many convinced. I applaud you.

                  Why the hell would I let myself get killed and let the wolves kill ANOTHER villager? I would rather reveal myself, prevent MY death, have us get a WOLF, and then try to stay alive during the night (which probably won't happen).

                  Also, runescapedude. Your reveal of MY role has settled it for me. You're a wolf.
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1299
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    You actually had 3 votes agianst you as one had been taken off. A petty detail. But there's was literally no reason for you to come out. None.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #1300
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      if you had blocked RP because you felt he was a wolf, why'd you vote for him earlier today? gg Trevor.
                      that's invalid reasoning imo. blocker can attempt to block someone, have it fail, and still suspect that person. pretty much there are at least 2 wolves remaining, so failed attempt =/= human target.





                      c'mon guys. 2 claims, 1 role. what do?

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1301
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        if you had blocked RP because you felt he was a wolf, why'd you vote for him earlier today? gg Trevor.


                        Comment

                        • runescapedude1126
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 268

                          #1302
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          I am waiting to place a vote for or against on the same reason as dAnce. I would like to prove my role before we decide if I must.
                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          Fisting is not the way to label people.


                          Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1303
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            we could test a block. have them block someone and see if it goes through or not. it seems laborious though.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1304
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              But really though, Trevor did go after thesunfan D1 but it suddenly died off.
                              Originally posted by T-Force
                              I'm also not fully convinced that Raeko's a wolf. She has the same issue I've had since the game started: No time to post during prime time playing hours. And if consider BDN's post about a seer being a her, then that leaves two possibilities:
                              1.) Raeko's the Shaman and BDN's a Seer.
                              2.) BDN's the Shaman and Raeko's a Seer.

                              Originally I was had my vote on BDN due to suspicions, but I will change it to Riotpolice due to the overwhelming suspicion on him.

                              Also proof that Mellon is a red.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #1305
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                pntballa once again to spread the votes lol

                                YOU CAN DO THIS people. I BELIEVE IN YOU. what is the best solution? how can we use our resources to solve this problem efficiently?

                                Comment

                                Working...