TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T-Force
    Your world ends with you
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 4753

    #991
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Seeing as most of us are vets and can see invisibles, that excuse doesn't work.
    And everything, yet nothing, happened.
    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

    Comment

    • jwcgator
      RIP ffrtokens
      • May 2005
      • 2221

      #992
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Originally posted by T-Force
      Seeing as most of us are vets and can see invisibles, that excuse doesn't work.
      And everything, yet nothing, happened.
      It wasn't an excuse, it was a possible reason why there would be discrepancies between seeing me and not seeing me at the same time xD

      Comment

      • Krauthammer
        FFR Player
        • May 2012
        • 362

        #993
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Although it is awesome that an extension was granted (and thank you very much, Silvuh!), it feels wrong that we practically forced the host to get out of the way to extend this due to our own actions.

        I'd like to point that voting for the extension doesn't give any human points. Forget that ever happened.

        About the Aide thing, well, I can't say I see much reason to have BDN in the lynching block. Could he be lying? Possibly. But it is a terrible idea to taunt our luck trying to see if it is true. Three people have died. The chances of the Aide being dead are somewhat low.

        No lynch...I'm completely against this idea. We won't kill wolves by not lynching. I'd rather to take the risk and lynch. I know we could get more information, and all that, but remember that it also gives time to the wolves to get more information as well. Who says they haven't found somebody seered blue? Then they would kill that person.

        And we would be in the same situation, just without a player less, who could or could not be a special.

        Now, the lynching. I still insist we should focus on pnt, mellon and Riot. mellon less than the other two. Right now, Riot is the one who has the most votes.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #994
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          SORRY GUYS I TOTALlY FORGOT I HAD A WEDDING TO GET TO UNTIL I WAS WOKEN UP LIKE 10 MINUTES AGO BY MY MOM SCREAMING AT ME THAT WE NEED TO LEAVE I'M SORRY I'LL BE BACK BEFORE THE PHASE ENDS BUT I'M TOTALLY OUT UNTIL LIKE 4 HOURS BEFORE IT DOES
          asdf
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1304

            #995
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Same :<

            I am working until 6 pm.
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #996
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Originally posted by runescapedude1126
              Sorry I have not been posting, gf had a very scary situation with the pregnancy, everything is ok and I assure you I have been paying attention. I am NOT missing this game for the world haha.
              I wish the best for you two! Seriously, don't worry about this game we are all just chickens with our heads cut off here. We most likely will be like that for the next few days so take your time.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #997
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                In regards to BDN... think of it like this:

                The Aide isn't really a power role, like a blue. It's just a buffed green who already used his armor or whatever (from what I understand)

                The shaman could have easily hit the aid on either of the two nights. From what I understand, the reds have hit a green, then the aide and have yet to find a blue. That's the only power role he could use to save himself at this time. I'm kinda feeling like its going to be either Riotpolice or BDN being a wolf, not both... it kinda makes sense, no?

                BDN

                You could be telling the truth man, but with cardflips off and at this point in the game, its kinda too risky.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #998
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  ^ That was worded badly. Let me try again:

                  The reds have yet to find a blue, the only 'power role' i guess they were able to find was the aide which is just a buffed green.

                  Otherwise, BDN would have already come out as the aide saying what blue has died already since he gets notified, right?

                  I kinda see it as a 50-50 shot here. I rather be safe then sorry... you know?

                  Comment

                  • runescapedude1126
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 268

                    #999
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    ^ That was worded badly. Let me try again:

                    The reds have yet to find a blue, the only 'power role' i guess they were able to find was the aide which is just a buffed green.

                    Otherwise, BDN would have already come out as the aide saying what blue has died already since he gets notified, right?

                    I kinda see it as a 50-50 shot here. I rather be safe then sorry... you know?
                    Not sounding weird or anything, how do YOU know what the reds have found? How can you be sure if they have or have not found a blue? That just sounded really weird to me.
                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    Fisting is not the way to label people.


                    Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1000
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      I don't.
                      That's what would happen if the reds found two greens. Think of it like this:


                      Let's say the shaman found a blue. Let's say that blue was YoshL. It would have been wise for them to kill YoshL. They could have claimed that blue roll, and nobody would have been able to contest.

                      So why claim Aide? Perhaps they found the aide? I don't know. But I strongly believe the shaman kinda sucks and has missed twice so far and landed on two greens.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1001
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        The aide could have been YoshL or Manti. We don't know that. We will not know that. It's a risk.

                        I say it's kinda worth taking.

                        Comment

                        • Krauthammer
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2012
                          • 362

                          #1002
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          I'd say it isn't a risk worth taking.

                          If you're wrong and BDN ends being the Aide, then we end killing a power role. We would be worse than before.

                          If I understand the role right, he can protect himself in two nights, and no more. He already used it one time, now he only has the power for another time.

                          And he is also a good player. He could provide valuable output to the game.

                          Yes, I understand there is a risk anybody of those dead people could be the Aide, but I'm wiling to take a different risk: the risk of leaving BDN alive.

                          I'm not saying he won't be ever lynched. I'm just saying that right now, the risks of killing him seem much greater than the risks of leaving him alive.

                          Comment

                          • Riotpolice
                            "Reach For The Stars"
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 1921

                            #1003
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            I have guests over at my house right now and I'm going to be gone for most of the time catering food. There's a good chance I might not be around during the good conversation times, so I'm just keeping you guys informed of my lack of posting for now.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                            Originally posted by m0de
                            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                            Comment

                            • T-Force
                              Your world ends with you
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 4753

                              #1004
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              So basically we're focusing on mainly on Riot; and minorly on Mellon, pnt, and BDN.

                              ... So isn't this where we were before? This extension makes little sense to me. Especially if we end up lynching Riot because we're in the same spot we were 24 hours ago.
                              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #1005
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                oh wow I slept forever.

                                @everyone who's busy: vote as soon as you're available, please.

                                @Xiz: vote someone else. BDN lynch is absolutely not going to happen.




                                Tokzic

                                the Xiz tunneling during and after day 1 rubbed me the wrong way. if Xiz is town, then launching an all-out offensive against him during day 1 is an A+ wolf move due to the number of misplays from Xiz. it's exactly what I would've done as a wolf in that scenario.

                                Comment

                                Working...