TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #976
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    nevermind

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #977
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      alright, I'm back, I've calmed down, gonna get a few things out.
      BDN, I'm sorry I went after you so hard. I still disagree with a few of the decisions you made, but I'll save them for the postgame. I think you're the aide, and that I was blindly chasing you because you were so close, and claimed aide, when all you had to do to save yourself was get one more person to vote RP. It probably would've convinced me, if you had tried that. But that's beside the point.

      If you are the aide, and I do believe this, but I'm still gonna make sure there's no absolutes in my mind, I shouldn't have criticized you so much. Its clear from last game that I'm no world-class blue player either. I'm sure you used the bullet-vest when you felt like you most needed it.

      If you're not the aide, then fuck. This is a good move on the wolves part. The claim that the inspector and enforcer would've known if the aide was dead already is a good ploy to possibly draw other blues out. But I don't believe that this is the case.

      With that being said, I do not believe that we should lynch you.

      Its actually not my mistake that I seemed to campaign against an extension. In the OP, it clearly states that they will only be given based on unavailability. In post #939, Silvuh admits that he made a mistake regarding this.

      Also, I feel like I should clear this up. The suspicion that I have no doubt garnered over the past two hours is not the kind I want. I want to appear suspicious, not to get myself lynched. I feel like I have my work cut out for me, haha. I feel like I'm the most logical person to lynch. With that being said, I will state exactly WHY I've been trying to appear suspicious. I feel like I'm going to be ridden to hell and back over this, but I've been trying to bait the shaman to seer me, but not our seers. I've made a point of driving into people's heads over and over (much to pntballa's and Yoshl's chagrin before the latter of those two was wolfed) that I am a vanilla townie. This was very different from my previous game, when I actually was a blue, so I was hoping that this would be enough to pique the interest of the shaman. I, however, feel that my game has not made my seers suspicious of me. I have been *arguably* the most involved in discussion, *arguably* that most vocal and I think I've posted more than anyone else. Most of you think that I'm green, or at least you did before 2 hours ago, so I think its worked pretty well. Yeah, there's the chance that the seers, if they actually did seer me, could think I'm the master wolf, but there's nothing I can do about that.

      I think the only thing that has come out of my reactions is that there's basically no way that BDN and I are both red, I think that's now proven beyond a doubt hehe.

      ANYWAYS, tl;dr version for you folks:don't like how BDN handled this situation at all, but hey, nothing I can do about it now. I believe he's the aide, and you guys at least understand why I've been somewhat shady.

      P.S. We CANNOT let this extension get away from us. Think of being in high-school, you didn't do a project, but the teacher gives you another day. We can't waste this day playing video games, guys and gal. Lets get some more discussion, none of the 15 minutes before the phase ends bullshit. Alright?
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #978
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Even after what has happened and then you, in the heated moment, blazingly going after BDN, I still don't believe you're a wolf. That's the most human thing I've ever seen coming from you honestly. I know others might see differently, but that really just put the frosting on the cake, so to speak.

        Thank you for finally explaining what you were trying to do. I don't know if the wolves would know you were trying to do that specifically, but just know from my perspective, it just looked really weird and unnatural as if you wanted something to happen to you.

        Now you can keep on saying I'm a wolf if you really want to.

        Here, if it'll make you folks feel better, I'm just going to say you can pick me as a lynch if you really want to. I feel like I fucked up with the BDN thing or something. I daresay I actually feel kind of bad for that sequence of events happening.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #979
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          I probably didn't, but I just feel like since I switched votes so late first, that probably you folks followed or something.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #980
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            not voting for you, if anyone fucked up then, it was me. lmao, don't feel bad for it.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #981
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              This fucking think made Mellon look green damn it


              screw it ill be back tomorrow

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #982
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                I'm still suspicious of you, Charu. You taking the blame seems too much like something the real Charu would do, but not something TWG Charu would do.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #983
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  day 2, everyone. it's day 2 right now. 20 hours remaining.

                  -----

                  Krauthammer
                  runescapedude1126
                  thesunfan
                  Xiz
                  jwcgator
                  Charu
                  dAnceguy117
                  Tokzic
                  mellonxcollie
                  T-Force
                  pntballa18
                  Riotpolice

                  -----

                  this is the lynch pool. look for wolves.

                  place votes early tomorrow. don't start lurking with half an hour left. seriously.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #984
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Haha, fair enough I suppose. My words don't mean squat in text form, but I will say anyways I have been sincere this entire time.

                    Anyways, I'm going to go back to Tokzic for now since it's really the only good person to go after at the moment thanks to danceguy's rebuttals.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #985
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      can jwc get replaced or something? He didn't even vote last phase.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #986
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Oh, and about jwcgator, I still want to know more about him, but I haven't seen him around this entire day.

                        BDN said he saw him, but I didn't see him in the viewer list. Maybe I missed because I was focused on F5ing, heh.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #987
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          going to bed, will post a list when I wake up in the morning~
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • runescapedude1126
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 268

                            #988
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Sorry I have not been posting, gf had a very scary situation with the pregnancy, everything is ok and I assure you I have been paying attention. I am NOT missing this game for the world haha.
                            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                            Fisting is not the way to label people.


                            Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                            Comment

                            • T-Force
                              Your world ends with you
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 4753

                              #989
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              I get what you're saying Raeko, but...really, guys. I don't have a screenshot, but I'm 95% sure that the only people I didn't see viewing were T-Force and RSD, so they're the only people who are going to have an excuse.
                              I could say work, but that's real life crap and has no effect here.
                              This has been a fun read these past few pages. So much drama~

                              I'm still suspicious of BDN from his actions and even if he is the Aide, that was slightly early to waste the first BPV.

                              As for removing my vote off of Riot, sorry, it stays. He's the only other one I'm highly suspicious of.
                              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                              Comment

                              • jwcgator
                                RIP ffrtokens
                                • May 2005
                                • 2221

                                #990
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Sorry I'm on invisible and I don't know how to turn it off. Also, I've been pretty busy and haven't gotten around to reading the thread, can someone sum it up super briefly? Or maybe I'll just man up and read.. meh

                                Comment

                                Working...