TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #946
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Oh boy... well then.

    I guess lets calmly breath and just say... over-reactions galore. Myself included.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #947
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      thesunfan what you tried to do is not how to resolve power role claims. if BDN is a wolf then someone else claims Aide and then we decide what to do.

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      If he really is the enforcer, he had plenty of time to try and defend himself before he came out.
      BDN did not claim Enforcer. please don't bait counterclaims to claims that never happened.

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #948
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        I'm gonna vote yes for the extension. That was a clusterfuck at the end there and we can only benefit from giving ourselves more time to sort it all out.

        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #949
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Could we have a time extension? If so, I'm going to vote: yes

          pntballa spat it out clear and plain enough for me.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #950
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            sorry, I misspoke enforcer, I meant aide, w/e. I shouldn't post so much when I'm this angry.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #951
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              oh, so this is how this works. yes, we need an extension
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                nobody fiffers anymore.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 2440

                #952
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                you think I've given a fuck whether or not I appear sketchy this game? we can't let someone who I'm ALMOST CERTAIN NOW is a wolf get away with doing what BDN just did. If he really is the enforcer, he had plenty of time to try and defend himself before he came out. I'm really pissed right now, so I probably shouldn't say much more.
                Except I just claimed AIDE, motherfucker. And the Inspector and Enforcer will both know if I die, so good luck with that. If someone counterclaims (which, since pretty much EVERYONE is viewing, they would have fucking done by now) we will know for SURE who is bullshitting. gj

                Yes for extension if it wasn't obvious enough
                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #953
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  not that it matters, since it seems everyone's in favor of an extension, but it seems like you overlooked my vote for tokzic near the end there, silvuh.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #954
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Is the game still going, or is it stopped from discussion?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #955
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      yes, I meant aide, I'm already really mad, but with the extension, I guess I'm gonna calm down some. I say once time comes back in, we take a few votes off of rp and get our shit together. I want answers, BDN.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1304

                        #956
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        If someone counterclaims (which, since pretty much EVERYONE is viewing, they would have fucking done by now)
                        We have at least two inactives. I'm 95% sure that those people are green, very slightly possible red and almost 0% blue, but there is still the possibility. I don't personally believe this is likely but still
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • Silvuh
                          quit
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 938

                          #957
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          DAY TWO has been extended. It will now end on Nov 9 at 10 PM EST, -5 GMT.

                          Discussion is now open again.

                          5-7 Lynch Requirement. The user Riotpolice is in lynching range.

                          Riotpolice (6) - BDN, Tokzic, Krauthammer, T-Force, thesunfan, Xiz
                          Tokzic (2) - Riotpolice, pntballa18
                          BDN (1) - mellonxcollie
                          jwcgator (1) - Charu
                          runescapedude (1) - dAnceguy
                          Last edited by Silvuh; 11-8-2013, 08:43 PM.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #958
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            jwc
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #959
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Alrighty then...

                              *Breaths in, breaths out

                              Alright... I know you're angry at what just transpired, but if we're getting more time, then I need to address this.

                              Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              Seriously, nobody sees that almost everyone I suspected is suddenly bandwagoning on me with fuck-all evidence, and denying the move for an extension when the town is CLEARLY in disarray? Fucking ugh
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Tokzic not on your radar? And you also have Xiz in your wolf list even though we pretty much established that it's very possible the wolves are using YoshL's death to make Xiz be a primary target?
                              I made my reason before I voted. You were my next person to go to really.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #960
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Everyone else just seemed to follow suit. I'm not sure with the same reasoning, but there you go.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...