TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #961
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
    We have at least two inactives. I'm 95% sure that those people are green, very slightly possible red and almost 0% blue, but there is still the possibility. I don't personally believe this is likely but still
    I get what you're saying Raeko, but...really, guys. I don't have a screenshot, but I'm 95% sure that the only people I didn't see viewing were T-Force and RSD, so they're the only people who are going to have an excuse. And through the Inspector and/or Enforcer we'll know for sure who's telling the truth.

    Whatever, I'm done for now. my blood pressure is way too high. tomorrow, all.
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #962
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      what I'm saying is people bandwagoned on you for a reason. I was sure we were gonna insta you until you claimed AIDE (again, sorry about my earlier typo, I was a *little* angry.) I still have a reason to disbelieve you. The Aide could be dead, and you and your wolfie pals discussed what role to claim before you came out. I'm still really suspicious of you, but I'm sure you'll deliver. I have a lot of questions for you, but I'm sure you're gonna get overwhelmed before I can get to that, so I'll back off for now.
      can we get a few more votes off of RP please?
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #963
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        I want answers, BDN.
        there's no need for this. if no one else claims aide then BDN is the aide.

        look for possible wolves.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #964
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you're going to bed after that.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #965
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            With what happened... I'm very unclear about BDN being a wolf now. His reaction was... interesting. Not to mention he seemed legitimately angry.

            That's... going to make me double think now.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #966
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              why did he use a vest night one? that's silly, wording it nicely from me, trust me. Fine, I'll back off. w/e.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #967
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                I've got to be up in about 5 hours so unfortunately I can't stay for what seems like will be an eventful night. Switching my vote back to thesunfan because he was my primary suspicion initially, and the events of the past hour certainly haven't made him seem any more human.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #968
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  I just need to get away from everything I think. I'm sorry I got so heated, and I still am. I'm gonna stop posting for a while until I calm down fully. I don't want to say something stupid. Sorry if I've actually offended you BDN, but I am pretty upset at the way you've handled this whole situation.
                  again, can we please get some votes off of RP?
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1304

                    #969
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    The Aide could be dead, and you and your wolfie pals discussed what role to claim before you came out.
                    I hadn't even thought of this but it is an excellent point too. Three people are dead and we don't know what any of them were. Again BDN I'm not saying I don't believe you, but danceguy's "if nobody else claims he is the aide, period!!" is dangerous. We should be suspicious of everything, especially a bold claim like this.
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #970
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      that's true. this situation is much more difficult to resolve without cardflipping. if someone else were to claim Aide now, then we would have a very tough decision to make.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #971
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        why did he use a vest night one? that's silly, wording it nicely from me, trust me. Fine, I'll back off. w/e.
                        This is a good question. Lessee if there was anything night 1 that made decide to use it.

                        It's possible he used it because of a random chance of a wolf getting him and he was just self protecting, but I don't know, night talk is on in this game so...

                        Actually, I just spend the time reading his night one posts. If you think about he could very well be the aide because of his suggestions of seer planning might've made him think that he was a good candidate for a random kill.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #972
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          show of hands, please. don't vote. just underline or something.

                          who still wants to lynch BDN right now?

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #973
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Not me, like... something crazy has to happen now for me to re-vote for BDN currently.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #974
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Me

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1304

                                #975
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                I don't want to lynch him right now, but I still think we should be suspicious of him
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...