TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #886
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    BDN

    Oh my god...


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #887
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      this whole tirade reeks of you having too much information. the d1 lynch looked bad but humans do not know whether the lynch was wrong.
      Seriously? Having too much information?

      The reason I was criticizing the vote was that you guys didn't even give the player a chance to generate information before you killed him?

      It's not that I have too much information, it's that I wanted a data point to go off of and we killed Dragon before he could even establish where he stood in the player pool. Over a probable wolf no less.

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #888
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        BDN

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #889
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          lmao, still getting me over that sentence haha. If I was one of the seers, I don't think I would seer me. I think, at this point, if you're still talking about that, you're a wolf trying to get our seers to waste one on someone you know is green. GET THE FUCK OVER THAT, good lord. No, I have nothing to hide, if you really can't keep it in your pants, waste a seer on me. At least someone might finally figure out why I've been doing what I'm doing. I don't agree with your vote for me at all BDN, or your reasoning for Xiz. I think you're trying to pick easy targets. Its a bit late, but can we get a late train on BDN?
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #890
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            I also move for a day extension.

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #891
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Originally posted by Tokzic
              Seriously? Having too much information?

              The reason I was criticizing the vote was that you guys didn't even give the player a chance to generate information before you killed him?

              It's not that I have too much information, it's that I wanted a data point to go off of and we killed Dragon before he could even establish where he stood in the player pool. Over a probable wolf no less.
              oh shit, I knew I was forgetting something, yeah, it seems to me like you were just saying that we were stupid for lynching him, like most of your others posts around that time. Thought it was odd you tried to lynch him.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #892
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                you still sounded sketchily certain that Dragon was green imo.

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #893
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  day extension please? could that be a thing?

                  pro procrastination

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #894
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Originally posted by danceguy
                    a no-lynch is p much the same thing as lynching a green, except... +1 green. we don't get much new information from lynching the shit out of someone just for the sake of lynching them because there's no flip.
                    i don't get why you're on my ass if you think this because this is literally why i was so annoyed at the day 1 lynch

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #895
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      what the hell is my wording in that last sentence, wtf was I on for 5 seconds. I mean I thought it was odd he found that suspicious.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #896
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Originally posted by Tokzic
                        i don't get why you're on my ass if you think this because this is literally why i was so annoyed at the day 1 lynch
                        Originally posted by Tokzic
                        no lynches are completely wolf-favoring and need to not happen
                        come again?

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1303

                          #897
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          How would an extension vote work? I am up for a BDN lynch or an extension.
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #898
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            why am I voting with mellon.... aagghhhhhh

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #899
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              if you're up for a BDN lynch, then vote for him.
                              an extension is only granted when players are unavailable. We're mostly here, its probably not gonna happen guys. Stop voting for it.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #900
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Since I have a person willing to put me in lynch territory suddenly and you guys are fucking fuckidiots, and ther is no extension being granted, I AM THE AIDE. TAKE YOUR VOTES OFF NOW.
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...