TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #841
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    (and what do you even mean "suddenly" i mentioned this back at #356)

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #842
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      you know who everyone wanted to hear more from... jwc
      you know who still hasn't posted anything? jwc
      jwc

      mainly cuz I don't think toxkizxiiajsd is a good vote, I think he's just a very angry green sometimes.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #843
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Tokzic you said you think Charu, Xiz, and Riot are all wolves. how confident are you?

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #844
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Originally posted by Charu
          Weird... are you saying I was fake pressuring Riot this entire time?
          Yes you've been trying to distance yourself from him.

          Originally posted by Charu
          I haven't because as much as I pressured Riot and the cast of suspicions on sun and mellon, I'm not really convinced to vote just yet.
          If you're a green and you want to apply pressure, why wouldn't you use your vote? That's what the point of it is. It is impermanent and just temporarily application of it can be extremely telling. As greens especially, it is your only power in the game, and should be used liberally.

          On the other hand, a wolf who is trying to distance himself from another wolf would naturally be hesitant to vote for one of their own, no matter how much they scrutinize their wolf partner... because who knows how many humans will agree with the decision? They might accidentally start a movement.

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #845
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            My thoughts on mellon still have not changed.

            Damn it snivy are you a wolf again? haha.

            I haven't focused on you yet, perhaps I should.
            But not today. Charu would be a bad lynch today.

            I also think jwc is a bad lynch today also. If he doesn't post by the end of today just replace him with I think V?

            Riot / Mellon are super wolfy to me still. I will vote for either of them, not really any one else today.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #846
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              the thing is, jwc has posted recently enough to avoid being replaced, and I think part of his game is saying as little as possible. Its clear I didn't wanna start a riot aimed at taking his head, its just a little pressure on him to maybe say something.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #847
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Raeko is green as fuck.

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #848
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  she needs to start voting though COUGH COUGH HINT HINT

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #849
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Originally posted by Tokzic
                    If you're a green and you want to apply pressure, why wouldn't you use your vote?
                    It's because I still suspect Xiz and I also suspect BDN, who hopped on the vote for Riot during me pressuring him. I was pressuring him constantly during the day, but mostly, I was doing that because I did want to see what he would say and what everyone else would do.

                    Not saying I don't see him green, by the way, he could very much be a wolf still in my eyes, but I think with the amount of pressure I did and badgering him, I think it's safe to assume he's scared. From there, I just have to think now if he's a frightened green of a frightened red.

                    I haven't made up my mind yet about him, but at the same time I didn't vote because Xiz could be a possible wolf and BDN could be a possible wolf.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #850
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      Tokzic you said you think Charu, Xiz, and Riot are all wolves. how confident are you?
                      Given we're only halfway through second day, I'm far from sure, but my theory's consistent with voting patterns and the way the game has played out so far.

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #851
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Originally posted by Tokzic
                        Raeko is green as fuck.
                        If I ended up being green would you still think she is green? Or do you just like to contradict me? Because if so it is turning me on so fast.

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #852
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          If I ended up being green would you still think she is green? Or do you just like to contradict me? Because if so it is turning me on so fast.
                          wat

                          no and no

                          my opinion that she is green is based on my knowledge of who she is as a person and has nothing to do with what you (or anyone else) thinks

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #853
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            er, i guess yes and no, not no and no

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #854
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Then you convince me why I should take my vote off her.

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #855
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                ????

                                like i just said

                                my opinion of her greenness is based on years of seeing her post and not seeing anything amiss from the usual

                                like what, do you expect me to fish out quotes and say "look at how ESPECIALLY herself raeko is in this exhibit"

                                because i'm not doing that

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...