TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #856
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    hahahahaha

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #857
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      I really like how toxkizdjiwejikawekma is defending other people right after he gets pressure put on him, rather than himself. I really like it actually. I think this is some pretty green stuff here.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1304

        #858
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        You're right tokz I need to vote. Where is BDN?
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #859
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          and not just you, we need to come to a consensus like soon

          no lynches are completely wolf-favoring and need to not happen

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #860
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            we have an hour and a half

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #861
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              damn, an hour and a half already, can we get a votecount?
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #862
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                alright, since no one else is saying anything, the way things look, possible candidates include toxkaosioasd, mellon, rp and myself. anything other than that shouldn't happen unless extenuating circumstanes occur. I don't feel great about any of those lynches, but I guess mellon is the best one out of them. Feel free to chime in, suggest anything or w/e. We need to get this shit figured out.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1304

                  #863
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Just got home from work so I will be able to follow the thread closely now~

                  My vote on BDN is obviously not concrete, but I still think the few posts he's made are sketchy as hell. He seemed very passionate about his seering plan and then just dropped from the face of the game?

                  a jwcgator lynch on the other hand does not seem like a good idea to me. I think it is much more likely that he is an uninterested green at this point. While he is also inactive, he hasn't made the same sort of passionate (and sketchy) posts as BDN.

                  My feelings on both thesunfan and Charu are also changing. At the beginning of this day I would've put them both pretty solidly green but now I'm not so sure.

                  Despite Xiz's crusade against me, I don't think he is a wolf. This sort of behaviour at this point seems too ballsy and he is too tunnel-visioned. I think a wolf would be more likely to change with the ebb and flow of the game/townspeople, and this is something that Xiz is simply refusing to do.

                  pntballa is hard to read. His posts seem incredibly logical to me and generally make sense, but they tend to tell me more about whoever he is posting about than about himself. I think I will keep my eye on him

                  Glad to see you active Tokzic! I'm still not sure how to feel about you, as your earlier posts seemed aggressive (which may translate to wolfy) to me but your more recent posts seem more subdued. You are another one I will keep an eye on to form a better opinion

                  Riotpolice I'm having a lot of trouble with. I can understand why people suspected him before, but at the same time I can put myself into his shoes and see why a new player might mess up a bit. His recent posts haven't seemed too off to me but I might be being a bit too empathetic about where he is coming from and ignoring suspicious behaviour to try to give him the benefit of the doubt. ATM I'd say he is suspicious
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • Silvuh
                    quit
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 938

                    #864
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    5-7 Vote Requirement. No participant is in the lynching range.

                    Riotpolice (4)
                    - Xiz, BDN, Tokzic, Krauthammer, T-Force
                    Tokzic (3) - dAnceguy117, Charu, Riotpolice, thesunfan
                    mellonxcollie (1) - Xiz, Charu, thesunfan
                    BDN (1) - thesunfan, T-Force, mellonxcollie
                    jwcgator (1) - Tokzic, thesunfan
                    thesunfan (1) - pntballa18, Charu
                    T-Force (0) - thesunfan, dAnceguy117
                    Charu (0) - dAnceguy117
                    pntballa18 (0) - dAnce
                    Krauthammer (0) - Xiz

                    Yet to Vote
                    runescapedude1126, jwcgator

                    Xiz >> mellonxcollie
                    thesunfan >> mellonxcollie
                    Xiz >> Krauthammer
                    Xiz >> Riotpolice
                    thesunfan >> T-Force

                    pntballa18 >> thesunfan
                    BDN >> Riotpolice
                    thesunfan >> BDN
                    Tokzic >> jwcgator
                    cedolad >> pntballa18

                    Tokzic >> Riotpolice
                    T-Force >> BDN
                    Krauthammer >> Riotpolice
                    thesunfan >> mellonxcollie
                    Xiz >> mellonxcollie
                    Charu >> mellonxcollie
                    dAnceguy117 >> Charu

                    T-Force >> Riotpolice
                    dAnceguy117 >> T-Force
                    Charu >> thesunfan

                    dAnceguy117 >> Tokzic
                    Charu >> Tokzic
                    Riotpolice >> Tokzic
                    thesunfan >> Tokzic
                    thesunfan >> mellonxcollie

                    thesunfan >> jwcgator
                    mellonxcollie >> BDN

                    DAY TWO will end in 50 minutes.

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1304

                      #865
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      As for RSD and danceguy/cedo, I have tried to form an opinion on the both of you but I'd seriously just be stabbing in the dark. Nothing either of you has said seems suspicious to me, but you've said so little that it really wouldn't be hard to get away with doing that no matter what your role. Same goes for JWCG, I guess. Honestly I think your lack of enthusiasm puts you slightly on the green side of neutral, but only very slightly.

                      I wouldn't advocate lynching any of these players btw, it's far too risky, just wanted to share my thoughts
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #866
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        usually, and this happenned a lot last game, especially with YMIA, I get scarred when people try and play an emotional game. When they let their noobiness or inexperience show, it kinda puts me on edge, because I know that its an easy way to manipulate me. But for whatever reason, RP doesn't bother me like this. I think its because his posts feel genuine. If he's a wolf, he's a good one, playing the game he's been playing. I don't want to lynch him, but at the same time, I feel like I should want to... it feels really odd.

                        As for Charu's post, I can tell he meant that. I'm sorry again for that buddy. Glad to see you've gotten past it.

                        I don't advocate a jwc lynch, but I have no better place to put my vote... idk man idk. Can we get more discussion going guys?
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1304

                          #867
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          I think a no-lynch would be better than a jwcgator lynch. I'm pretty confident we would lose a green if we did that. if anyone can make a case I am all ears, though
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #868
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            my vote won't move.

                            Originally posted by Tokzic
                            great fucking lynch, dipshits
                            this whole tirade reeks of you having too much information. the d1 lynch looked bad but humans do not know whether the lynch was wrong.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #869
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              fuck it, I'm sorry RP, nothing personal, but I know I should be scared by your play, and I'm a little bothered that I'm not. Riotpolice.

                              I really don't feel good about the vote, and I've defended you all day, but I could be wrong about you, and we have to nail someone. I think that toxsoaodioae, though he's kind of an ass, is safer to keep around.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #870
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                If RP is actually red, this is one hell of an impressive first game he is having... haha

                                Comment

                                Working...