TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #931
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    please please please at least vote for RP.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #932
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      riotpolice

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #933
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1304

          #934
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          You guys need to stop forgetting about my vote, which was placed way before any of this happened...
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1304

            #935
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            fuck why do things always happen RIGHT AT THE LAST SECOND
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #936
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              we can't deny an extension, it wouldn't be granted, don't stall.
              VOTE FOR BDN NOW, IF YOU DON'T YOU ARE LEAVING A WOLF ALIVE!
              this is actually really sketchy j/s

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #937
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                in other news, you still haven't posted pictures of the night sky Xiz.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #938
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  oh I have. They are in my 'When I Art..." thread. Check it out in the art thread whatever its called

                  Comment

                  • Silvuh
                    quit
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 938

                    #939
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Time to stop voting!

                    Three of the eight players in the thread right now have requested an extension.


                    Yay: BDN, Tokzic, dAnceguy, mellonxcollie, pntballa18, Riotpolice
                    Nay:

                    I'm going to pause the clock until all active participants have voted and we will go by majority.

                    (Haha, I totally forgot I said that extensions should be for unavailability, wow. But uh ... Yeah. I've already posted this now. but uh ... Okay. Let me count the votes, and then ... I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm sorry.)

                    Riotpolice (6) - BDN, Tokzic, Krauthammer, T-Force, thesunfan, Xiz
                    BDN (1) - mellonxcollie
                    Tokzic (1) - Riotpolice
                    jwcgator (1) - Charu
                    thesunfan(1) - pntballa18
                    runescapedude (1) - dAnceguy

                    Xiz >> mellonxcollie
                    thesunfan >> mellonxcollie
                    Xiz >> Krauthammer
                    Xiz >> Riotpolice
                    thesunfan >> T-Force
                    pntballa18 >> thesunfan
                    BDN >> Riotpolice
                    thesunfan >> BDN
                    Tokzic >> jwcgator
                    cedolad >> pntballa18
                    Tokzic >> Riotpolice
                    T-Force >> BDN
                    Krauthammer >> Riotpolice
                    thesunfan >> mellonxcollie
                    Xiz >> mellonxcollie
                    Charu >> mellonxcollie
                    dAnceguy117 >> Charu
                    T-Force >> Riotpolice
                    dAnceguy117 >> T-Force
                    Charu >> thesunfan
                    dAnceguy117 >> Tokzic
                    Charu >> Tokzic
                    Riotpolice >> Tokzic
                    thesunfan >> Tokzic
                    thesunfan >> mellonxcollie
                    thesunfan >> jwcgator
                    mellonxcollie >> BDN
                    thesunfan >> Riotpolice
                    Charu >> BDN
                    Xiz >> BDN
                    thesunfan >> BDN
                    Xiz >> no vote
                    dAnceguy117 >> runescapedude
                    Xiz >> BDN
                    Xiz >> mellonxcollie
                    Charu >> jwcgator
                    thesunfan >> Riotpolice
                    Xiz >> Riotpolice
                    Last edited by Silvuh; 11-8-2013, 08:15 PM.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #940
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      you think I've given a fuck whether or not I appear sketchy this game? we can't let someone who I'm ALMOST CERTAIN NOW is a wolf get away with doing what BDN just did. If he really is the enforcer, he had plenty of time to try and defend himself before he came out. I'm really pissed right now, so I probably shouldn't say much more.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #941
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        wow, I guess I was wrong about extensions, it says in the OP they'll only be granted based on unavailability?
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #942
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          How long is the extension?

                          Comment

                          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            nobody fiffers anymore.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2440

                            #943
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            So yeah, wolves, here's your first special role outed. Happy? Well, I guess you should be happier than usual, because I'll only survive one more night. I wasted one of my proofings N1, because with only me and pntballa seriously strategizing N1, I was sure either him or me would be wolfed and I didn't want to die so early because I was potentially in a position to give the town vital information later. I guess that's all shot to hell now.
                            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #944
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              you blew one of those night one when anything, literally, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN? fucking bullshit...
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1304

                                #945
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                I guess I don't really see the harm in an extension, but it could let us make a more informed decision, so I will vote for
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...