TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #871
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    and even not... he confuses me and I love it

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #872
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      So no one else is getting a wolf read from the YoshL/thesunfan relationship and thesunfan's actions afterwards? The two candidates with the most votes right now both seem like humans to me, not sure if it's better to trust in other people's reads and just vote for one of them anyways or to stick with my own and not vote for either.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #873
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        can someone tell me why a no-lynch would be a bad thing?

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        I really don't feel good about the vote, and I've defended you all day, but I could be wrong about you, and we have to nail someone.
        if you don't feel good about the vote then you shouldn't place the vote.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #874
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          YoshL wasn't a wolf... he died from wolves....


          .....right?

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #875
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Well, danceguy's comment seems to be a good direction to go to if we don't want a no-lynch. I mean, it makes sense now, but...

            I don't know, I don't want to vote for you, Melon, and I don't want to vote for Riot because I want to see what he does after today.

            Which leaves me either BDN or Tokzic. BDN, he's playing very neutral to me, it's why I found him suspicious. As I said, all of his posts, while long, just summarize and glorify everything that has happened.

            Tokzic, I was kind of eeeeeeeh... with him. However, when dance pointed out something I didn't catch, I don't know, seems like a good idea to go after Tokzic.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #876
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              We can always go back and kill Xiz till the last minute again

              That really gave me a hard on

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #877
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Originally posted by pntballa18
                So no one else is getting a wolf read from the YoshL/thesunfan relationship and thesunfan's actions afterwards?
                I didn't examine it very carefully to be honest. something about yoshl suspecting thesunfan during night 1, then yoshl dies? sounds like a setup to me.

                Originally posted by Xiz
                YoshL wasn't a wolf... he died from wolves....


                .....right?
                99.9999% yes/duh but why are you even thinking about this right now? 30 minutes to lynch someone (or not lynch anyone)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #878
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't feel good about any of you. I DO NOT agree with a no-lynch, the wolves will just play the game they've been playing, and we won't have any more info from them than we do now. We'll have kills that we can't piece together, and that's no good.

                  That being said Pete, I disagree with what you said regarding my vote. While I don't feel good about the vote emotionally, it makes sense in the course of the game. I have to get past the fact that RP has been so vocal about his noobie-ness, and its a lot harder of a vote for me to make than the one I made for Dragon yesterday. He could be a wolf. I think it makes sense for him to post the way he has if he's a wolf.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #879
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    I don't agree with a no lynch either. Bad move.

                    I'm still on the Riot / Mellon wagon. I'll hop between the two but I'm not ready to kill anyone else yet

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #880
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      I didn't examine it very carefully to be honest. something about yoshl suspecting thesunfan during night 1, then yoshl dies? sounds like a setup to me.
                      In this post I go into why his actions before and after YoshL's death make me think he's a wolf.

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #881
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Shit, sooo little time. I was going to go really detailed, but time really is of the essence here, unless Silv has mercy on us and grants an extension, but I dunno if that'll happen.

                        I have to agree with Danceguy if we don't get one.
                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        a no-lynch is p much the same thing as lynching a green, except... +1 green. we don't get much new information from lynching the shit out of someone just for the sake of lynching them because there's no flip.
                        "I guess I'll sum up my suspicions here," said Mr. Derp Herpblum.

                        Right now, I think we can definitely find a wolf or wolves in:
                        - Riotpolice
                        - sunfan
                        - Xiz
                        and possibly maybe wishy-washily T-Force and Charu.

                        Main things I see in the red group are obstruction, inconsistent play, and assumed knowledge of what's what. There's also skewed priorities to a lesser degree and interest in stuff it's bad to be public about (such as T-Force's seer sleuthing)

                        You know what, fuck it, I was going to do more, but I figure people need time to read this post AND possibly move for an extension, so it's just going out like this.

                        Oh, yeah, by the way, the reason I referred to the Inspector as female is because I was working with Silvuh when he first developed the concept for this game and it was still Psycho-Pass themed, and the character of the Inspector was female. So there, case fucking closed, wasn't suggesting anything about Raeko.

                        In closing, I'm cool with Riotpolice, sunfan, or even no lynch happening. BUT PLEASE, INSPECTOR, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T LET THESUNFAN GET AWAY WITH HIS N2 PLAY. I KNOW JWC IS A GOOD TARGET TOO BUT HE DIDN'T BLATANTLY TRY TO DEFLECT A POSSIBLE SEERING. I WOULD SAVE HIM FOR THE NIGHT.

                        P.S, you guys can ask for an extension of the day. As mentioned before, there's no guarantee it will be granted, but it's a possibility. I'll make this an official request for extension.

                        I desperately need clean clothes, so I will fully explain myself as soon as I get back. Hopefully it'll still be day, but if not, oh well.

                        And yes, Charu, I am fully aware that I am somehow terrible at this game now.
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #882
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          @thesunfan: oh if you think he's a wolf then you should feel good about the vote. haha.

                          @pntballa: I don't agree with the logic. idk what yoshl was waiting to reveal or why thesunfan was so anxious to hear it, but like do you really think yoshl could have been revealing blueness day 1? and that thesunfan was pressuring him to reveal? day 1? I don't agree with thesunfan's explanation for the night 1 kill either but I don't think it's to hide anything. that would be a poor veil. "DONT SEER ME!!!" is just as bad/good as "TOTALLY SEER ME!!!" imo. for me these are all null tells.

                          Originally posted by Silvuh
                          Riotpolice (4)[/B] - Xiz, BDN, Tokzic, Krauthammer, T-Force
                          this wagon stinks. I'm betting 1+ wolves.

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1303

                            #883
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Hahaha I knew you weren't suggesting anything about me. I thought you were trying to differentiate between the two roles by using he/she, and my post afterward about a reference to me was a joke. The fact that people took it seriously is funny to me
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #884
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Tokzic not on your radar? And you also have Xiz in your wolf list even though we pretty much established that it's very possible the wolves are using YoshL's death to make Xiz be a primary target?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #885
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                I am now okay with killing BDN

                                Comment

                                Working...