TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #796
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Dance, over Mellon and Charu you still wanna pick charu?
    if those were my only two options, then yes, I would vote to kill Charu.

    I'm glad those aren't my only two options.

    Originally posted by T-Force
    Originally I was had my vote on BDN due to suspicions, but I will change it to Riotpolice due to the overwhelming suspicion on him.
    does "overwhelming suspicion" on a player inherently make that player likely to be a wolf?

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #797
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      T-Force that vote was mad shifty.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #798
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        yes, I want suspicion on myself. If I tell you people why, it would help the wolves, assuming they haven't fucked up already. Nothing will make me happier than someone telling me post game that they knew what I was doing, but didn't say it because they knew the effect it would have.

        @Danceguy & pntballa, alright, lets say I'm wrong about why Yoshl was killed. Why the FUCK was he killed then? Because my 2nd option is hardly realistic.

        @danceguy me saying "I know what I'm doing" was in response to Charu saying that he feels like I don't know what to do with all the information in the game, despite my keen interest in learning all I can.

        @Charu, if you don't get it now, and you HAVE to know, it makes me feel like you're a wolf.

        @Xiz, I'd say that Charu isn't too bad of a vote atm. He's been looking like he's just stirring the pot lately.

        @T-force, what is with people quoting me out of context today? I was just saying that don't tunnel-vision that we're the same color. It makes no sense for you to. I mean, I obviously know I'm green, but since I'm a vanilla townie, I know nothing about any of your colors.

        @Xiz(again), I don't know you're green, I think you're green.

        @pntballa I don't like how I've had 2 very long posts of defending myself, and that the only notice I've seen of you reading them are you quoting me out of context. That being said, this attack on me makes me feel more like you're green, or a very desperate wolf. Both of which are good. The third option is that the wolves have already killed 2 of our blues and are going after weaker targets, which is BAD, but I don't think that's the case.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #799
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Danceguy, if you go back a few pages and read my reads on everybody you'll see that only ONE person is red. That was Riot. It's less "shifty" and more "going with a moreso solid option than what I had before".
          Also, bandwagoning.

          Sunfan, it's fun. You should try it sometime!
          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #800
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            if its as fun as the last thing you suggested, I'm down.
            riotpolice
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #801
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              but no really, mellon
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #802
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                My new avatar may or may not be a slight indicator I am a red.

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #803
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  @Danceguy & pntballa, alright, lets say I'm wrong about why Yoshl was killed. Why the FUCK was he killed then? Because my 2nd option is hardly realistic.

                  ...

                  @pntballa I don't like how I've had 2 very long posts of defending myself, and that the only notice I've seen of you reading them are you quoting me out of context. That being said, this attack on me makes me feel more like you're green, or a very desperate wolf. Both of which are good. The third option is that the wolves have already killed 2 of our blues and are going after weaker targets, which is BAD, but I don't think that's the case.
                  I've given my explanation for why I think he was killed in a previous post. In short, I think he was killed for suspecting you, not for suspecting inactive players in general.

                  I know I'm literally taking some lines out of their context by deleting the lines around them, but that's just to make it clear which part I'm responding to. I could quote the whole thing but that's obnoxious and unnecessary, or I could not quote it at all but then it's not clear which specific post I'm responding to. I assure you that I do read your posts in full and I try to keep the overall point in mind when I respond.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #804
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    T-force, vote Mellon

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #805
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      I doubt the wolves would try something like that, personally. I will openly admit, were I wolf, I would have the balls to make a play like that. But I wouldn't have done it this early. I would've made a more neutral kill tonight, to match the neutrality of Manti's death N1, there are plenty of options I could've chosen from, would've consulted the other wolves in order to make my choice. But I'm not red. Of course, you have nothing but my word to go off of. It makes sense for them to kill Yoshl to throw suspicion on me, but a play like that hardly has merit this early, I think.

                      This totally doesn't make me more suspicious of you or anything, but if you read my posts, omitted the part where I asked Xiz that question, why did you feel the need to answer it. -_-
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #806
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        can someone expound the Raeko-as-wolf theory for me please

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #807
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          her posts make myself and Xiz feel like she's trying too hard to appear green.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #808
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            This totally doesn't make me more suspicious of you or anything, but if you read my posts, omitted the part where I asked Xiz that question, why did you feel the need to answer it. -_-
                            I assumed it was a typo. The rest of the post seemed to be directed at me, and we both have 3 letter names so I thought you just just mixed them up.

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #809
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              I'd still like the Raeko/BDN Seer/Shaman thing explained, too.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #810
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                in post #721, BDN uses the word HER to describe the inspector. He used the word he to describe the enforcer. Only female player in the game is mellon.

                                Seems to me, its a lot of nothing, really.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...